tom666

about battery and audio problem on laptop

5 posts in this topic

osx10.14

i5-4250u

i have added "irq hdef hdau  mutex osys10" patch

and install acpibettery on clover ,but the battery management still donot work

51a249a4a1a73b7d.png

my audio card is alc269vc ,i try to use applealc,and tried all the layoutid, all of those colud not work.

2019-03-31 20:18:23.389590+0800  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) AppleALC:     alc @ failed to find IOHDACodecVendorID, retrying 0

i have also use linux to find the codec

i uploaded the clover , dsdt,codec.

This problem has been bothering me for two days.

thanks

all.zip

2019-03-31 20:18:17.997435+0800  localhost kernel[0]: calling mpo_policy_init for Lilu

2019-03-31 20:18:18.003796+0800  localhost kernel[0]: Security policy loaded: Lilu Kernel Extension 1.3.5 (Lilu)

2019-03-31 20:18:23.389590+0800  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) AppleALC:     alc @ failed to find IOHDACodecVendorID, retrying 0

2019-03-31 20:18:23.398483+0800  localhost kernel[0]: (kernel) Lilu: patcher @ lookup patching applied only 0 patches out of 1

Advertisement
6 hours ago, tom666 said:

Thanks for your reply .

i have try to use virtualsmc ,it does not work

Battery problems are laptop-specific.  You posted this in the DSDT section because you know you need to patch your DSDT.  Good job so far.  But if you don't know which battery patch to try, you're screwed.  If you want some help with this, post your laptop model/specs.

Posted (edited)

For battery you have to patch specific DSDT, for example I used HP G6 2211s or something like that, and some patch more and works perfect, if you dont find specific patch, search a laptop like yours, with same components. My laptop hackintosh works perfect, less audio. Battery and ethernet perfect

Edited by xz97if

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---

---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=9172

---USB---
      https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/simple-skylake-usb-fix-no-kexts-required/

---CLOVER FOLDER---

CLOVER.zip

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM / REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By AppleBytes
      Hello,
      I'm working on a re-install of OSX on a dell inspiron 9400. I was finally able to get a copy of SL on it. But it still needs MUCH work, as the graphics (NVIDIA Geforce Go 7800) isn't properly recognized -- either by model, or installed VRAM.
      It has 512Mb, but only initializes 256Mb VESA.
      Anyway, as a start, I thought it best to use a valid dsdt.dsl for compilation, and start there. I've managed to remove all the warnings, and errors save 2
      OUTPUT:
      # sudo iasl -ta ./dsdt.dslll Intel ACPI Component Architecture ASL Optimizing Compiler version 20110527-64 [May 27 2011] Copyright (c) 2000 - 2011 Intel Corporation ./dsdt.dslll   3519:                                 Return (0x00) Error    4080 -           Invalid object type for reserved name ^  (found INTEGER, requires Buffer) ./dsdt.dslll   3956:                     Return (Package (0x00) {}) Remark   5072 -         Effective AML package length is zero ^ ASL Input:  ./dsdt.dslll - 4997 lines, 158533 bytes, 1633 keywords Compilation complete. 1 Errors, 0 Warnings, 1 Remarks, 577 Optimizations I'm attaching a copy of the above output, and the dsdt.dsl file in a tarball to this post in hopes someone with the required knowledge can help me fix it.
      FWIW
      SMBIOS I'm using indicates this is a MBP 3,1
      cpu: cd2 (T7400 @2.16Ghz)
      graphics: NVIDIA Geforce Go 7800 ( G70M? )
      ram: 4Gb
      dell inspiron 9400 (Laptop)

Thank you for all your time, and consideration!

--Chris

DSDT-DSL.tar
    • By penghubingzhou
      URL:https://github.com/penghubingzhou/VoodooI2C-DSDT

VoodooI2C-DSDT is a repository that is aiming at collecting various successful DSDTs for Voodoo I2C.
      Purpose
      The purpose of this repository is to provide some useful code examples for people who haven't yet make Voodoo I2C work. Maybe It don't have your model of laptop, but code in this repository may have some help and references for you.
      Note that the code in this repository is ONLY FOR REFERENCES and it can‘t replace your own work!
      For Submission
      This repository welcomes everyone to submit DSDT code examples that have successfully made VoodooI2C work by PR. To submit your example, please put the DSDT file (or Hotpatch SSDT file), an ioreg without Voodoo I2C installed, and Info.txt in a folder named by your laptop model. Info.txt should include:
      Your CPU model (better for including CPU platform)
      Your touchpad Device ID
      The mode you use (GPIO interrupt or polling)
      Satellite Driver You Use
      Then, fork this repository and clone it, put your file in and commit it to your repository. After checking the conflicts, you can send your commit as a PR to me.
      An example for submitting can be found in Lenovo Xiaoxin Chao 7000-14.
      Credits
      @Alexandred for VoodooI2C @daggeryu for the idea in this repository @penghubingzhou and @williambj1 for maintaining
    • By the_blaggy$
      I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset BCM943602CS and a Magic Keyboard, the Bluetooth module is connected to an internal USB port and I set the type to 255 (internal) in a custom SSDT.
      My Hackintosh is sleeping fine with darkwake set without any value in Clover Configurator.
      Only Problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses.
      I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses.
      The tiny LED on the WiFi/Bluetooth card also shines while sleeping.
      And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.

Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?
      Thank you all
    • By Gorec
      Hi.
      I apologize in advance if I didn't post in the right category and if my title and description aren't specific enough :c

My config in a nutshell:
      CPU: i7 5820k GPU: MSI GTX 1060 3GB RAM: 16 GB MOBO: MSI X99 SLI PLUS I attached RunMe output with all the details of my built.

Some background:
      I have my Hackintosh for about half a year. That time I managed to make it works and fix major issues, but some of them left unresolved since then and I ignored them until now.
      I use my Hackintosh for Adobe projects (PR, AE, PS, IL, AU and a lot more) - most of them connected with video editing of course browsing with Chrome and other small tasks.

Problems:
      Random restarts - this is the biggest one. I'm starting to work on bigger and bigger projects and at this time I think I can't allow this to happen that often. In the past, they happened like once a day or a couple of times a week. However, now it's just frustrating when it happens even 5 or more times a day. I've tried to observe and find out what can be the cause but I haven't managed to find any connections. I thought it happens when Premiere or another app is using GPU, but I haven't seen increased usage when it restarts. I think that it can be connected with GPU, memory or PSU or... meh, anything else. I don't have resources to check if it'll work with other components. There should be some fix for this. I will really appreciate any help with this :c Restart instead of shutdown & sleep doesn't work. I've tried to look through some Google results for this and tried many solutions (as you can see in attached Clover folder), but I think the right one for many of these issues is to make my own DSDT. Glitches, freezes and other things while encoding a video. It happens very often when I try to do this. Maybe it is an issue with GPU or (hopefully) only with GPU drivers which can be fixed with some patch. Today my headphones stopped working. I have a multi-output device configured in the Audio MIDI Setup app which includes my headphones (HyperX Cloud via USB) and Soundflowerbed virtual audio device for capturing system audio. Today while I was trying (like 15 times) to encode a video in Media Encoder in the background and watch video on YouTube I stopped hearing anything from my system. Of course, it restarted a couple of times as always, but even this didn't solve this. If I plug them directly with mini jack (not via USB Soundcard which was in the box and which I always used) in the front IO or the back I only hear some loud noise It takes EX-Fat formatted volumes a few minutes to mount after each restart. I found a workaround to format it with NTFS since I have Tuxera installed and I will reformat these volumes when I will find time for this, but maybe there is some fix for this. GPU is a little bit hot. HW Monitor shows it is only 45-55 degrees, but for my hand is a little bit hot, idk. Also related to GPU - glitch after POST but before entering Clover boot menu. It is a black screen with little white squared glitches for a few seconds. Maybe it indicates the GPU drivers are loading, but maybe it shouldn't be like this. And if I can ask about that - I can't make all applications hide on startup. I, obviously, have "Hide" checkbox checked on every login item in settings, but it doesn't work, none of the apps is hidden in the dock. Is there a way to fix this? Also a small but annoying problem - I can't turn off permanently Mojave update notification (since I tried to install it, and I had to reverse to High Sierra because I had a black screen and I didn't have time for repairing all of them. Tags are not working in Finder - every time I tag a file or folder and make a change in it (for example save a text file) the tag disappears.  
      So, with knowing all of that, is there a way to make a proper DSDT file for my Hackintosh? I tried to look through some guides on how to make it but I think I reached my abilities to understand how Mac OS works and what all of these things are, so I'm asking you guys politely, would someone like to help me? At least with these random restarts? :/
      I really begin to think that I'm a newbie in configuring all of that Clover things - even after what I managed to do with my PC. Help me, pleease... :c

If you have any questions post it below, I will really appreciate any help <3
      Send me MBP-Gorec.home.zip