glasgood

Glasgood's macOS Mojave [SUCCESS][GUIDE] for Aorus Z390 Pro

1,526 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, lygi said:

sadly still the same. But to save everyone’s time I decided to unplug BT from MB and I've purchased off eBay Iogear GBU521 - Bluetooth 4.0 USB - Micro Adaptor BOGO - £7 and this should solve it. 

Big thx for taking the time to look at it!

No problem, I and MaLd0n looked though your EFI and ssdt and it’s all correct bar a few kexts you didn’t need and also don’t use slide=0, it’s not needed unless your using the igpu on smbios 19,1

Edited by AudioGod

Advertisement

without Slide=0 system doesn't even start :/ 

IMG_7396.JPG

not sure is all of the issues causing overclocking? 

without Slide=0 system doesn't even start :/ 

IMG_7396.thumb.JPG.360c7c05481acd7d32d37ef5e3a9d806.JPG
not sure is all of the issues causing overclocking? 

Save your bios and reset it by removing the battery for a minute or two and then put the battery back and load in your saved bios and try again without slide=0 and with your igpu disabled in the bios too if it’s not already

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 10/26/2019 at 9:01 PM, AudioGod said:

sounds like bad memory to me buddy. Memtestx86 will revile the problem if there is one

Hi Audiogod,

thanks a lot for your help and the EFI folder. My machine is running now stable. It turned out that I only get the freezes when I have X.M.P enabled. now the memory is only running at 2133mhz instead of 3000mhz which I think is ok. nevertheless I would like to know why its not running at the higher speed. You have any Ideas? BTW it's the same problem in windows 10. So with up to 3 sticks of 16gb ram it runs smooth in Mac and win but by adding the 4th it freezes in Mac and reboots in win.

Just now, benjiolino said:

Hi Audiogod,

thanks a lot for your help and the EFI folder. My machine is running now stable. It turned out that I only get the freezes when I have X.M.P enabled. now the memory is only running at 2133mhz instead of 3000mhz which I think is ok. nevertheless I would like to know why its not running at the higher speed. You have any Ideas? BTW it's the same problem in windows 10. So with up to 3 sticks of 16gb ram it runs smooth in Mac and win but by adding the 4th it freezes in Mac and reboots in win.

Test your memory using memtestx86 and that will tell you if your memory is faulty or not because it sounds like they can’t run at there XMP speed to me. Run two sticks using Slots a2 b2 and with XMP on and test and if it fails then drop down to single stick tests.

1 minute ago, AudioGod said:

Test your memory using memtestx86 and that will tell you if your memory is faulty or not because it sounds like they can’t run at there XMP speed to me. Run two sticks using Slots a2 b2 and with XMP on and test and if it fails then drop down to single stick tests.

I did a Memtest from USB yesterday for more the 2 hours with 4 sticks installed and did not get any error. maybe I should leave it running longer.

Just now, benjiolino said:

I did a Memtest from USB yesterday for more the 2 hours with 4 sticks installed and did not get any error. maybe I should leave it running longer.

Was that with XMP enabled?

if it wasn’t then that’s what you need to do buddy

4 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

Was that with XMP enabled?

if it wasn’t then that’s what you need to do buddy

can't remember anymore :) 

I will do it again...

2 hours ago, benjiolino said:

can't remember anymore :) 

I will do it again...

@benjiolino I have populated all four of my memory slots for you to double check on my side. Im running 4x8gb of 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB with XMP enabled and its absolutely fine.

I even ran a few passes of memtestx86 and then did a few stress tests in Catalina all with no troubles so the problem is more then likely hardware based than anything else I think buddy.

Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 14.12.10.png

53 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

@benjiolino I have populated all four of my memory slots for you to double check on my side. Im running 4x8gb of 3200mhz Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB with XMP enabled and its absolutely fine.

I even ran a few passes of memtestx86 and then did a few stress tests in Catalina all with no troubles so the problem is more then likely hardware based than anything else I think buddy.

Screenshot 2019-10-28 at 14.12.10.png

yeah I think its a combination of RAM, Motherboard and CPU. I read a lot about it and many people have that kind of problems. it's also the cheapest RAM I have. G.Skill value select or something like this. I think I just don't use XMP. guess it docent make a difference anyways

On 10/26/2019 at 8:45 PM, AudioGod said:

use my attached EFI and try again also are you using a rx gpu or a vega?

if your using a rx card then replace the dsdt in the efi with the one supplied otherwise if using a vega 56/64 or Radion VII then use the dsdt already installed in the efi. :)

Today I received my Vega 64 and all work well.... but the GUI resolution on DP Ports are {censored}... how to fix it ? on HDMI it looks like it should.

Just now, Bill_h4ze said:

Today I received my Vega 64 and all work well.... but the GUI resolution on DP Ports are {censored}... how to fix it ? on HDMI it looks like it should.

Some Gpus need to have CSM disabled so go into the bios and disable it and see if that helps?

if you already have it disabled then enable it and try.

7 minutes ago, Bill_h4ze said:

with both options no change... 

i don't understand why hdmi working fine... 

ok so with CSM enabled go into your clover config and set the display to 1920x1080 save and restart.

that should sort it out for you

1 minute ago, Bill_h4ze said:

nope still stretched image :(

Ok then try leaving the resolution blank in the clover config and try with CSM disabled and enabled and if that don’t work you got to just try different resolutions in the clover config until you find one that works for your monitor. 

11 minutes ago, AudioGod said:

ok so with CSM enabled go into your clover config and set the display to 1920x1080 save and restart.

that should sort it out for you

0:953  0:818  === [ InitScreen ] ========================================
0:953  0:000  Console modes reported: 5, available modes:
0:953  0:000   - [01]: 80x25 (current mode)
0:953  0:000   - [02]: 80x50
0:953  0:000   - [03]: 100x31
0:953  0:000   - [04]: 127x33
0:953  0:000   - [05]: 100x60
0:953  0:000  SetMaxResolution: found best mode 4: 1600x1200

this shows log

Just now, Bill_h4ze said:

0:953  0:818  === [ InitScreen ] ========================================
0:953  0:000  Console modes reported: 5, available modes:
0:953  0:000   - [01]: 80x25 (current mode)
0:953  0:000   - [02]: 80x50
0:953  0:000   - [03]: 100x31
0:953  0:000   - [04]: 127x33
0:953  0:000   - [05]: 100x60
0:953  0:000  SetMaxResolution: found best mode 4: 1600x1200

this shows log

Mode 5 is 1080p, I had the exact same problem with my vega 56 but resolved it by setting my res to 1920x1080

1 hour ago, AudioGod said:

Mode 5 is 1080p, I had the exact same problem with my vega 56 but resolved it by setting my res to 1920x1080

do you have 4k monitor ?

On 10/27/2019 at 9:51 PM, AudioGod said:

Save your bios and reset it by removing the battery for a minute or two and then put the battery back and load in your saved bios and try again without slide=0 and with your igpu disabled in the bios too if it’s not already

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

small update.

Bios reset, batt of for the night, all works now like it should.

Also I've unplugged my wifi card from mobo and plugged BT usb dongle. sleep works and waking with apple BT keyboard works. Thanks a lot!

Ah! 10.15.1 will kill your graphic without updating WTG (1.3.4)

Just now, lygi said:

small update.

Bios reset, batt of for the night, all works now like it should.

Also I've unplugged my wifi card from mobo and plugged BT usb dongle. sleep works and waking with apple BT keyboard works. Thanks a lot!

Ah! 10.15.1 will kill your graphic without updating WTG (1.3.4)

I’m glad it’s all working for you buddy. I have a brand new efi and dsdt for Catalina and the new bios revision for the Z390 pro (major bios update) you can find it all on my thread here.....

Hey all, thanks for resurrecting the thread! I am running Mojave 14.6 on the latest update with the latest clover and Audiogod's EFI from a couple months ago and all is good minus that I can't get a Presonus Quantum 2 thunderbolt driver to run properly. I'm using aGC Alpine Ridge 2.0 add-in card with a StarTech TB2 adapter. But quantum_driver.kext doesn't run and the interface remains an unidentified device, soI'm troubleshooting that with Joevt over at tonymac https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/using-a-presonus-quantum-thunderbolt-2-audio-interface-help.226705/page-30 .

EDIT: Joevt just figured it out! So if anyone is trying to get a PreSonus audio interface working, Audiogods EFI, plus this fix does the trick on Mojave 14.6!

Thanks!

Edited by giorov

On 10/27/2019 at 10:04 PM, AudioGod said:

@lygi Here you go give your EFI a try now and see if its made any difference? 

EFI.zip

Hello Dude, 

nice and awesome work !

I replaced my onBoard Wifi Card with DW1560 and load all kext's into other... but the card is not showing up....

Did you deactivate this USB ?

And if yes.... how to activate ?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Pro and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 

A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   

This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware using Catalina 10.15.1

CPU's
      8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k

GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)

@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install.

HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k 
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 PRO
      • Sapphire Nitro+ SE Vega56 (connected to monitor with DisplayPort)
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit. 
      • CoolerMaster MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB CPU Cooler
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Mojave
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case

WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar

CLOVER  FOLDER
      Use this folder with fully patched DSDT
      Current EFI 
      Updated 30/10/2019
      AudioGods Z390 Pro EFI VEGA Navi Radeon VII F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (30/10/2019 Catalina 10.15.1 Vega, Navi, Radeon VII DSDT Installed) SMBios MacPro1,1
      AudioGods Z390 PRO EFI RX F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (30/10/2019 Catalina 10.15.1 RX5XX DSDT Installed) SMBios MacPro1,1

iMac19,1 EFI (can be problematic for some users)

PLEASE NOTE - Please flash your motherboard bios to revision F11 to use my current EFI. It’s a major rework of the bios and vital changes have been made to the layout and power tables. New DSDTs have been created and installed into the new EFI’s but will not work correctly with any other bios revision.

Latest Gigabyte Z390 PRO BIOS (F11)
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-pro_f11.zip

CFG Unlock (MSR) F11 BIOS Profile - The Easy Way 
      Highly recommended if your using a Vega 56/64, Radeon VII or Navi GPU

DSDT's & Older EFI’s (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)

To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1131 
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)

If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command

ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      FakeSMC    (Can be used instead of VirtualSMC)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11)
      • Enter BIOS → Press F12 → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Other OS
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration ->  XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup 

SCREENSHOTS

• By MaLd0n
      ---TUTORIAL---

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=8685

--Original Post--

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=97&t=11237

--Bios/UEFI Settings--

*Update bios/uefi to F7+*
      1- Go to M.I.T./Advanced Frequency Settings tab

Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) - Profile 1

2- Go to BIOS tab

CSM Support - Disabled

3- Go to Peripherals/Thunderbolt(TM) Configuration tab

Security Level - No Security
      Thunderbolt USB Support - Enabled
      GPIO3 Force Pwr - Enabled

4- Go to Chipset tab

Internal Graphics - Enable

---CLOVER FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/files/Clover.Folder/EFI CLOVER Z390 DESIGNARE.zip
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---OPENCORE FOLDER---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=10578
      *Use this folder with FULL DSDT PATCHED

---Extract one Full dump for DSDT edits, post files---

RunMe.app

---HARDWARE---

--MOBO

GIGABYTE Z390 DESIGNARE
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Z390-DESIGNARE-Gigabyte-Thunderbolt-Motherboard/dp/B07K8RJZRG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=Z390+DESIGNARE&qid=1565492390&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--PROCESSOR

Intel Core i9-9900K
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Intel-i9-9900K-Desktop-Processor-Unlocked/dp/B005404P9I/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?keywords=Intel+Core+i9-9900K&qid=1553358099&s=gateway&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1

--COOLER

CORSAIR H100i RGB PLATINUM AIO Liquid CPU Cooler
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-H100i-PLATINUM-Liquid-Cooler/dp/B07JWB5BSN/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=WATER+COOLER+CPU&qid=1565492509&s=gateway&sr=8-4

--MEMORY

Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16 Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB (2x16GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600)
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Corsair-CMW32GX4M2C3200C16-Vengeance-PC4-25600-Desktop/dp/B07GTG2T7L/ref=sr_1_15?keywords=memory+ddr4+32&qid=1553358238&s=gateway&sr=8-15

--GPU

MSI RX Vega 64 AIR Boost 8G OC
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/MSI-RX-64-AIR-8G/dp/B07DH7S1X1/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=vega+64+gigabyte&qid=1565492819&s=electronics&sr=1-2

--SSD

Samsung 970 EVO 1TB SSD (MZ-V7E1T0BW) NVMe M.2 V-NAND
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Samsung-970-EVO-1TB-MZ-V7E1T0BW/dp/B07BN217QG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=s+samsung+970+evo+1tb&qid=1565493002&s=electronics&sr=1-1

--POWER SUPPLY

EVGA Supernova 1000 P2 80+ Platinum, 1000W ECO Mode Fully Modular 
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Supernova-Platinum-Crossfire-220-P2-1000-XR/dp/B00EKJQM5E/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=power+supply+1000w&qid=1565493196&s=gateway&sr=8-3

--WIRELESS

TP-Link Archer T9E
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/TP-Link-Archer-T9E-Beamforming-Technology/dp/B00TQEX7AQ/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=TP-Link+Archer+T9E&qid=1553358397&s=gateway&sr=8-1

--CASE

Thermaltake Core P5 Tempered Glass Black Edition ATX Open Frame Panoramic Viewing
      -Link
      https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Panoramic-Certified-CA-1E7-00M1WN-03/dp/B01N4IGVSC/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=Thermaltake+Core+P5&qid=1565493567&s=gateway&sr=8-2

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ACPI ERRORS -FIX OEM SSDTs to AVOID ERRORS AND WARNINGS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA -DMAC -REMOVE PROBLEMATIC AND UNUSED DEVICES -FIX K.P in REBOOT -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -CNVW -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES ---SCREENSHOTs---

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By kelvin henrique
      Faz pouco menos de uma semana que estou tentando dar boot usando um pendrive no lenovo g40-80, mas todas as vezes que tento algum kernel panic diferente acontece, não entendo tanto de hackintosh mas pelo que li tanto aqui no forum quanto em outros sites me fizeram constatar que talvez o erro seja falta de kexts, alguem possui os kexts para esse notebook ??

primeiro erro que tive era porque estava usando um pendrive de 8gb, o recomendado é 16 no minimo pelo oque vi, fui la, comprei um de 32, mudou o kernel panic mas era só um dos erros resolvidos.

especificações dele:
      Processador: Intel Core i3-5005U
      Grafico: Intel HD Graphics 5500
      originalmente ele vinha com um hd de 500gb e 4gb de ram, mudei pra um ssd de 128gb e 8 gb de ram

ja percebi que unico problema desse notebook é que a placa de wifi não vai funcionar, mas quanto a isso não tem problema pois se conseguir mesmo instalar o mac eu comprou outra
    • By AudioGod
      I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
      This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you. 

A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.   

This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F10, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware

CPU's
      8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k

GPU's
      RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
      (If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)

@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)

HARDWARE USED
      • Intel I9 9900k @5.1Ghz
      • Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
      • Sapphire Nitro+ SE Vega56 ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
      • Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
      • Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
      • EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
      • Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Mojave
      • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
      • ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)   
      • Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case

WORKING
      • Sound 
      • Ethernet Port
      • WiFi
      • SSD Trim
      • USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
      • AirDrop
      • iCloud
      • Hardware Acceleration
      • iMessages
      • Facetime
      • Sleep & Wake
      • Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
      • Handoff
      • Netflix on Safari browser
      • Continuity
      • Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)

CLOVER EFI FOLDERS  
      please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F10 to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10.zip - Z390 MASTER Bios Revision F10

Use this folder with igpu Enabled in bios for working Sidecar (Updated 1st Nov)
      AudioGods Z390 Master Vega Navi EFI.zip - Vega 56/64 Navi & Radeon VII DSDT
      AudioGods Z390 Master RX EFI.zip - RX Series DSDT

ADDITIONAL DSDT's  (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)

To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=1131 
      (If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)

If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
      disablehibernate.command

ADDITONAL DOWNLOADS
      mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f10
      Clover
      Clover Configurator
      Kext Updater
      RepairPermissions

OPTIONAL DOWNLOADS
      BroadcomFix.zip   (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
      Hackintool
      IORegistryExplorer
      Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl

BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F10)

• Enter BIOS → Press Delete → Enter Setup
      • Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults

• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Other OS
      • Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
      • Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
      • Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 512MB
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
      • Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration ->  XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
      • Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled

• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup

SCREENSHOTS