Salve a tutti,
ho provato diverse volte ad installare macOS sul mio laptop ma sempre senza successo, non riesco mai ad arrivare nemmeno all'installer!
Ho tentato ormai diverse configurazioni/driver ma non capisco mai da cosa siano derivanti gli errori o i blocchi che mi trovo davanti e sto quindi cercando aiuto per capire come procedere
Nello specifico il config che sto provando ad utilizzare non mi trova per niente la partizione con l'installer, mentre un altro vecchio (presente sempre nella cartella di clover allegata con estensione .orig) si inchioda subito dopo la scelta della partizione di avvio.
Qualcuno mi sa dare una mano su come superare ciò?
Grazie in anticipo,
P.S. Le mie specifiche sono:
- Modello ASUS N552VW-FI202T
- Schermo 3840x2160
- CPU Intel Core i7-6700HQ
- RAM 16GB ddr4 2400mHz
- Intel HD Graphics 530 + nVidia 960m 4GB (anche funzionasse solo la Intel sarebbe perfetto)
- SSD 256GB
- HDD 1TB
by BugsB, based on a script by Toggi3 * + more code snippets from the www
For those of us whose HackBook (or even real MacBook) doesn't automatically and properly go into power saving mode on very low battery but just powers down coldly, crashing macOS: “SOLB”, a small and RAM/ CPU wise very low footprint AppleScript based utility that checks the battery level every 2 minutes, running via daemon in the background.
You can choose between two versions, either with or without sound. Both display a notification in the top right of your screen.
Between ≤10 and >8% battery charge:
Between ≤8 and >5% battery charge:
On ≤ 5% battery charge you will see a 10 seconds countdown dialog box in 1 second intervals:
which you can cancel, or have your your *ac*Book be sent to sleep when down to 0.
The version with sound uses the pleasant macOS US female voice Allison. If the lady is not installed, you can download "her" via System Preferences, Accessibility, Speech (pane tab should get opened by the install script), click onto the two arrows to the right of System Voice, Customize, English (Unites States) -- Female, activate Allison, OK (macOS downloads voices to /System/Library/Speech/Voices - Allison consumes 120 MB).
If you want to see/ see and listen first, disconnect your Mac from its power supply and double click the “run Demo” file in either folder, with or without sound.
The launcher is installed per user, so one user can use the script with and another user the script without sound.
Run your desired install.command, with or without sound. The script should be active right away without restart.
Regarding the sound version, you can also:
- download any other English voice of your liking and edit the name inside the script at the very top
- download any language voice and translate the text inside the script
Edit with Apple Script Editor, save, install, reboot.
Tested working in macOS High Sierra 10.13.6, Mojave 10.14.6 and Catalina 10.15.1.
Please feedback if this utility also works for you.
If you have ideas, experience bugs, etc., please contribute as precise, succinct, productive and friendly as possible. In case of a bug, always include your version of macOS for me or others to try and help. Thank you.
2019-11-15 v. 1.1
• BUG FIX: changed all occurrences of ExternalChargeCapable to ExternalConnected in all Apple Script .scpt files (SleepOnLowBattery.scpt, SleepOnLowBatterySound.scpt, demo.scpt) to restore functionality
• IMPROVEMENT: made queries of MaxCapacity and CurrentCapacity more compatible to work with hopefully any system
• NEW: added Catalina compatibility to install scripts; verified Mojave compatibility
• NEW: Sound script uses voice Allison if installed, otherwise automatically defaults back to another English standard voice (Daniel, Alex or Fred)
• initial version
IDEAS TO IMPLEMENT IN FUTURE RELEASES:
Have the sound version install script check if Allison is installed, and if not, offer to download and install it.
Purely cosmetic: find a way to have the display notification in the top right of the screen not display the Script Editor icon but the one of the utility without turning the utility into an app but by maintaining a script to keep the load footprint low. This is currently neither possible with an Apple Script nor with an Apple Script Bundle file, only with the script compiled into an app. One possibility might be a Perl approach, if someone volunteers.
* Thanks to Toggi3 for the base script: https://hints.macworld.com/article.php?story=20110219013713667
THE CODE (of the version with sound):
I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Pro and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you.
A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.
This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware using Catalina 10.15.1
8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k
RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
(If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)
@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install.
• Intel I9 9900k
• Gigabyte AORUS Z390 PRO
• Sapphire Nitro+ SE Vega56 (connected to monitor with DisplayPort)
• Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
• Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit.
• CoolerMaster MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB CPU Cooler
• Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Mojave
• Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
• ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)
• Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case
• Ethernet Port
• SSD Trim
• USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
• Hardware Acceleration
• Sleep & Wake
• Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
• Netflix on Safari browser
Use this folder with fully patched DSDT
AudioGods Z390 Pro EFI VEGA Navi Radeon VII F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (30/10/2019 Catalina 10.15.1 Vega, Navi, Radeon VII DSDT Installed) SMBios MacPro1,1 AudioGods Z390 PRO EFI RX F11 DSDT.zip - Use with Bios revision F11 Only (30/10/2019 Catalina 10.15.1 RX5XX DSDT Installed) SMBios MacPro1,1
iMac19,1 EFI (can be problematic for some users)
PLEASE NOTE - Please flash your motherboard bios to revision F11 to use my current EFI. It’s a major rework of the bios and vital changes have been made to the layout and power tables. New DSDTs have been created and installed into the new EFI’s but will not work correctly with any other bios revision.
Latest Gigabyte Z390 PRO BIOS (F11)
CFG Unlock (MSR) F11 BIOS Profile - The Easy Way
Highly recommended if your using a Vega 56/64, Radeon VII or Navi GPU
DSDT's & Older EFI’s (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)
To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
(If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)
If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
BroadcomFix.zip (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
FakeSMC (Can be used instead of VirtualSMC)
Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl
BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F11)
• Enter BIOS → Press F12 → Enter Setup
• Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults
• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Other OS
• Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
• Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
• Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Disabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Disabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled