Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dedok179

Встанет ли OSX на железку?

6 posts in this topic

Привет всем. В общем есть вопрос, встанет ли МакОСь на это железо, и какая из версий нормально заведется? Желателен полный мануал если это возможно.

Тип компьютера: Стационарный
Процессор: QuadCore Intel Xeon X3440, 2533 MHz
Чипсет: P55
Оперативная память: DDR3 8 Гб 
Аудио: Realtek ALC662
Видео: nVIDIA GeForce GTX 660
Монитор: Samsung SyncMaster T200(G)/MagicSyncMaster T200(G) (Digital)
Сеть: Realtek RTL8139/810x Fast Ethernet Adapter

Компьютер собирается использоваться чисто под FL Studio, из нестандартной периферии будет подключаться миди-клавиатура и внешняя аудиокарта, но желательно чтобы встроенная тоже завелась.

Advertisement

попробуй NS (хисьеррy)

макмодель

iMac15,1

https://www.applelife.ru/threads/asus-p7p55d.2943802/page-2#post-786229

nvda_drv=1

GeForce GTX 660 -

класть лилу+грин в кексты 

но лучше GOP прошить.

Realtek ALC662

Realtek RTL8139

kexts ищи на сайте 

Just now, kuro4kin said:

попробуй NS (хисьеррy)

макмодель

iMac15,1

https://www.applelife.ru/threads/asus-p7p55d.2943802/page-2#post-786229

nvda_drv=1

GeForce GTX 660 -

класть лилу+грин в кексты 

но лучше GOP прошить.

Realtek ALC662

Realtek RTL8139

kexts ищи на сайте 

nvidia web драйвер идет да? Спасибо большое, а то я хз вообще что на него ставить лучше

Русским же...)

https://www.applelife.ru/threads/nvidia-gt-x-640-690-740-760-780-kepler.37131/

С мак моделями "поиграй ся" ,вернее iMac 14,2. Некоторые советуют Мак ПРО 5???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Midsyde
      Help me Insanelymac you're my only hope! (7 days and counting!)

So let me start out by admitting yes, I am running on a rather old build. That being said, everything runs 100% without issue, except the Ethernet...until I restart.

My build is as follows

Motherboard: EVGA P55V with BIOS 02.64
      Processor: Intel i7 860
      Graphics Card: XFX ATI Radeon HD 4890
      Ram: 4GB DDR3 1600 Mhz (will be 16 by the end of the week)
      Network: 82578DC Intel

The system has been running like a champ since 2009 on Snow Leopard. I have used it without issue since then, but decided it was time to get the rig up to date and decided to install Yosemite.

I installed it using methods not to favorable on this site (I read up before posting), but it has worked for me in the past so I did it again.

Everything worked as expected without kernel panic or other common issues found on these forums.

That all being said, on initial start up I have no NIC. I am talking unrecognized hardware. Computer says there is no cable plugged in like it's an unrecognized card.

As soon as I restart, BAM. Everything works perfect and the internet works without issue.

Both AppleIntelE1000e.kext and IntelMausiEthernet.kext work, but I decided to go with Mausi (it appears to be faster).

I have tried a multitude of things over the past several nights. DSDT edits, different FakeSMCs, Different boot flags, different kexts, changes to different plists including deleting the Network preference files.

Everything I do has zero effect on fixing the ethernet.

Enclosed are 4 pictures.

Pre-Restart and Post-Restart show my IORegistry with the en0 magically showing up after restart.

Fail is the console log when Ethernet fails to initialize on startup, Success is on the restart when it works.

ANY assistance would be greatly appreciated. I am bashing my head in trying to solve this issue. I know the easiest solution would probably be just to buy a pcie card, but as I said, this works perfectly on restart AND worked without issue on Snow Leopard for years.

Thanks in advance.

Fail.tiff
      Success.tiff
      Pre-Restart.tiff
      Post-Restart.tiff
    • By MasterofPuppets
      I have: 
      1. AMD FX 8350 CPU at stock speed 
      2. Gigabyte GA990FXA-UD3 Revision 4 motherboard with the F3i Beta UEFI/BIOS update
      3. EVGA GeForce GTX 660 3Gb Graphics Card (I'm using the DVI-D Connector)
      4. 1 2TB Seagate HDD and 1 160Western Digital HDD (I want to install OS X on this one)

I have the OS X Yosemite Zone distro on my 8Gb flash drive.
      My computer can boot to the screen where I'm asked to type in boot flags.
      Since I have an AMD FX CPU, I type -amdfx -v

However, after pressing "return", it starts loading a BUNCH  of files (takes about 20 seconds) , but then it restarts my computer. I don't know what the last line is because it moves very fast, and then reboots my computer.
      I've tried -f, -v, -x, -F, etc.. but none actually boot the system.

I remember a while ago, I installed a Niresh Distro, that mostly worked, but I don't remember which one it was.

Any help?

• By PlayerCide
      So I installed Mountain Lion using iatkos ml2 and a few of the options in there, by the way just so everyone knows I am good at IT I'm just a noob when it comes to stuff like this...

But I have to boot with "Graphics enabler=no" and I have to physically remove my graphics card which is not ideal "EVGA GTX 660 2GB SC" if i don't remove it I simply get this error (NVENABLER: PROBE:ROM SHADOW ENABLE

Sometimes I get to this line "sound assertion in iohdacodecdevice at line 161" and then it boots other time it hangs almost randomly and I have to reboot

Also I used to get this error alot "iobluetooth start completed" 

The motherboard I'm using is also presenting issues (MSI H87-G43) Whilst integrated graphics work using the graphicsenabler=no command and using a little [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] setting I can get it to run in 1920x1080x32 resolution this is post installation of course but I can't get the onboard sound to work which I believe is realtek (when no headphones are plugged in my computer seems to think there is no sound card installed (in windows 7/8)

also can anyone help me as to why my USB wireless adapter isn't working...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/315109356/802_11n_EDUP_150Mbps_1T1R_USB.html
      Either way once installed the only thing I have working is integrated graphics running at 1080x768 which is really grainy in places which is to be expected but my 8gb ram is detected.

In short:

Can anyone help me fix the onboard sound for my H87-G43 MSI motherboard?
      How can I get my EVGA GTX 660 2GB SC to work with Hackintosh
      Why isn't my USB WIFI Adaptor not working as in not being detected at all (Wi-Fi greyed out even after unplugging and replugging)
      What do the errors that I used to get and still do mean?
      And finally can anyone recommend a good post installation program for me?

I can perform a series of tests and I shall be on skype for the next 24 hours my skype is "bluetoothgeorge123" feel free to add me and would love to talk to someone about this as I desperatley need a mac for my college and I can't afford it hence why I've gone this method.

Below are my system specs
      Intel Core i5 4440
      8GB DDR3 Vengeance RAM (CORSAIR)
      NvidiaGTX 660 (EVGA) Super Clocked
      1TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD
      MSI h87 G43 MotherBoard

ANY AND ALL Help appreciated.

Thank you in advance to everyone.

I have wiped back to my original Mac install iatkos and booted with graphics enabler=no and -v flags so I'm back to square one with no extra plugins i.e. [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or pandora so please feel free to give help asap as I am ready to perform any changes or add ons to get my mac to work!

• By PlayerCide
      Hello there I need some help...

So I was able to create a bootable USB stick using my friends macintosh and he had his own DMG file that he built his hackintosh with called IATKOS ML2.dmg, I installed that to my usb with the chameleon bootloader found in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tBUmeBpMlU

I get to installation and I get quite a few options in the customise tab but after installation and after playing around with a few installations (removing some features in the customise menu of the install) all I get is a blank screen (grey all over) now if I use -f -v -x I get lots of verbose text and an apple with iAtkos and a small grey progress bar at the bottom but still nothing...

Tried a lot of installations now and every time I retry (wiping the partition in Disk utility and reinstalling on top) I still get the same result

I have all my system specs below

Hope someone can help

Intel Core i5 4440
      8GB DDR3 Vengeance RAM (CORSAIR)
      NvidiaGTX 660 (EVGA) Super Clocked
      1TB SeaGate Barracuda HDD
      MSI h87 G43 MotherBoard
    • By gib6717
      Hi all, new the community and just installed 10.9. I'm running into some trouble getting the ethernet up and running. I've tried a bunch of kexts but none of them seem to work. Not sure if I don't have the right one or I'm doing something wrong. 

Also, I'm not sure how to get my GTX 660 working. It is recognized in the system profile, graphicsenabler=No  but when I switch to in the bios, I get hung up on the loading screen.

If anyone has any suggestions please let me know.. Thanks!!