Teress

Why you deleted my topic????

5 posts in this topic

Apple will abandon Intel processor chips for its Macs in favour of their own ARM-based chips. Is this the real end of Hackintosh era?

Advertisement

@Teress, we appreciate your contribution for our community, but we have tons of topic that talk about this theme.

You can talk about it posting in the existing topics.

17 minutes ago, Allan said:

@Teress, we appreciate your contribution for our community, but we have tons of topic that talk about this theme.

You can talk about it posting in the existing topics.

so why you have problem to have tons + 1?? Simply tell me right now, that you don't want me to visit your web at all and I will delete all my posts immediatelly and forget your website! I have my own point of view, my own opinion, that's different from others "tons" like you said, so what is the problem??? Others apprecciate my work. I f you don't, no problem. Probably you think you are the master of the universe.

+1 with Allan.

@Teress, topics such as these started back several years ago (like 2015 or 2016), so understand we don't need to revisit these kind of things on and on when there's absolutely nothing new to contribute. And it seems to be the case here: speculation, speculation, speculation. If all you want to do is gather interest and increase subscriptions to your YouTube channel, I can only suggest you find topics that are new to the Hackintosh scene, not rumble about old stuff and rumours.

Maybe you should turn to that Voldemort place where publicity usually gets a more favourable attention. But I'm sure you can exist with better things that re-heated or stale topics... Please, pretty please, don't post a video about EULA! :cry:

PS: Is floppy disk really dead ?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/2803487/PC-World-announces-the-end-of-the-floppy-disk.html

That's all for today, see you next time. ^_^

Edited by Hervé

1 hour ago, Teress said:

so why you have problem to have tons + 1?? Simply tell me right now, that you don't want me to visit your web at all and I will delete all my posts immediatelly and forget your website! I have my own point of view, my own opinion, that's different from others "tons" like you said, so what is the problem??? Others apprecciate my work. I f you don't, no problem. Probably you think you are the master of the universe.

Calm down @Teress we always treat you with respect, so please do the same. I don't understand you are so sad because we hide just 1 topic.

If you didn't agree with our idea, the Rules of the Forum shows you what you can do.

This topic will be locked until you respectfully talk with us.