Wayang-NT

[pre-release] macOS Mojave 10.14.4

206 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Badruzeus said:

Yeah, I don't get what you mean with "bad" here #LoL.

i mean, instead of letting the script download the combo and patch it, i manually download the combo then use the script to patch it (without the script installing the combo).

Advertisement

Alright, for those who are confused when to use Delta and when to use Combo, I committed a change to MacOS_Updater. (See https://github.com/Gengik84/MacOS_Updater/commit/04fe7e49e0ad12084bcf17a26b0d2cb680714880)

Also, @Badruzeus I have also summed something up, if you should have interest, please take a look at: https://github.com/Gengik84/MacOS_Updater/blob/04fe7e49e0ad12084bcf17a26b0d2cb680714880/MacOS_Updater#L85

Thanks a lot!

I had a reboot of Mojave after clover boot. I removed AppleALC kext and the problem was gone.

With Lilu 1.3.4 the issue is fixed.

Hope it helps

Once again, update fast and smooth by the Store and everything ok on X-99... thanks Nvidia and Apple for the new Web Driver for Mojave, which will leave (or not/never) :thumbsup_anim:

Captura de ecrã 2019-02-19, às 14.47.59.png

Edited by Fergarth

Hi @PMheart

Sleep and wake issue i9 9980XE

Finally fixed

Comment xcpm_core_scope_msrs © Pike R. Alpha

Find   31D2E891 FCFFFF

Replace  31D29090 909090

Screen Shot 2019-02-24 at 7.47.55 AM.png

Edited by nmano

Thanks All I am happy to fixed sleep & wake issue.

On 2/22/2019 at 10:05 PM, Fergarth said:

Once again, update fast and smooth by the Store and everything ok on X-99... thanks Nvidia and Apple for the new Web Driver for Mojave, which will leave (or not/never) :thumbsup_anim:

Captura de ecrã 2019-02-19, às 14.47.59.png

Hi, could you tell me how to get Nvidia installer for Mojave.

Thank you

Posted (edited)

Once again, update fast and smooth by the Store and everything ok :thumbsup_anim:

Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 03.10.46.png

Screenshot 2019-03-05 at 03.53.31.png

Edited by Rockey12

The update went smooth on an iGPU 620 based laptop but I can't get to the desktop with any 10.14.4 beta on my desktop. Right before getting to the desktop it will KP and reboot. Has there been any changes that would prevent an RX 560 from working? 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Badruzeus said:

Accelerated graphics for non-Metal GPUs under 10.14.4 Beta, finally. Link (credit: dosdude1)

Don't forget to make backup of vanilla System frameworks b4 replacing with patched versions. Enjoy!

great! i saw his files. he used old framework files. is there binary patch for more clear by using vanilla 10.14.4 beta4?

i will test it on my hp4230s.

Edited by Sherlocks

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

great! i saw his files. he used old framework files. is there binary patch for more clear by using vanilla 10.14.4 beta4?

Not really sure, honestly. I don't have enough time making binaries comparison. Will be nice if it could be implemented as Framework's patcher similar to CoreDisplayFixup.kext (which is now part of WhateverGreen).

#EDIT: And my non-Metal Fermi graphics is different case, I don't need to touch GPUSupport* OpenGL* frameworks at all to make it works with latest 10.14.4 Beta 4. But on my case, is by using CoreDisplay binary from 1st Mojave Beta (June 2018).

Edited by Badruzeus

1 minute ago, Badruzeus said:

Not really sure, honestly. I don't have enough time making binaries comparison. Will be nice if it could be implemented as Framework's patcher similar to CoreDisplayFixup.kext (which is now part of WhateverGreen).

yes. if binary patch was cleaned, we could suggest binary patch to vit9696.

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

yes. if binary patch was cleaned, we could suggest binary patch to vit9696.

Yeah, though I don't think he will.. main problem with non-Metal (unsupported) GPUs under Mojave was missing required gfx kexts (plus *.bundle *.plugin). Just hope those things (taken from prev. macOS version) are not changed very often once updated. Isn't it worsing his time LoL? But who know..

Edited by Badruzeus

Posted (edited)

Hi...

Can this @dosdude patch make an g 210 work on Mojave?

C.frio

Edited by C.Frio

Update for 14.4 beta 4, ran once again easily on the X-99. About the new Web Drivers, will be released on March 32 :yes:

Captura de ecrã 2019-03-05, às 14.49.52.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-03-05, às 14.50.37.png

Captura de ecrã 2019-03-05, às 14.51.27.png

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Badruzeus said:

Accelerated graphics for non-Metal GPUs under 10.14.4 Beta, finally. Link (credit: dosdude1)

Don't forget to make backup of vanilla System frameworks b4 replacing with patched versions. Enjoy!

Thanks Badruzeus for the link! BACK IN SADDLE !!!:thumbsup_anim: We'll see for how long:D Dosdude1 amazing job !!!249481041_ScreenShot2019-03-05at8_27_32PM.thumb.png.9af04fcda5367f058a5e5fd10a492943.png

Edited by hardcorehenry

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Sherlocks said:

i will test it on my hp4230s.

Hi,

As per dosdude,

They're just copies of the frameworks from 10.14.3, unmodified.

Edited by macq