Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
brynts

Intel HD 4000 HDMI not work (ASUS N46VZ)

3 posts in this topic

How to fix this? I want connect my laptop to my samsung tv (like I do in windows), but when I plug HDMI cable, it's nothing happen..

my notebook spec is in my signature..

There is my Clover.zip

Thank you :D

CLOVER.zip

Edited by brynts
Add Clover.zip

Advertisement

You would probably need to patch your Capri framebuffer. You may look here for details.

Looking at your Clover config, there are quite a lot of properties injected in the Device section. Did you set that up on your own does this result from something you collected somewhere? Because you inject all sorts of Nvidia and ATI/AMD properties as well as several properties for your HD4000 iGPU @00020000.

The kexts folder of the zipped EFI you posted is empty so it's impossible to comment on what you may or may not have installed on that matter. Clearly, you're not injecting any kexts at startup with such a config.

My recommendation would be to clear out all those graphics properties you're injecting and seat afresh with basic stuff as per the Capri patching guide linked above.

Don't hesitate to post an IORegistryExplorer extract.

Edited by Hervé

7 hours ago, Hervé said:

You would probably need to patch your Capri framebuffer. You may look here for details.

Looking at your Clover config, there are quite a lot of properties injected in the Device section. Did you set that up on your own does this result from something you collected somewhere? Because you inject all sorts of Nvidia and ATI/AMD properties as well as several properties for your HD4000 iGPU @00020000.

The kexts folder of the zipped EFI you posted is empty so it's impossible to comment on what you may or may not have installed on that matter. Clearly, you're not injecting any kexts at startup with such a config.

My recommendation would be to clear out all those graphics properties you're injecting and seat afresh with basic stuff as per the Capri patching guide linked above.

Don't hesitate to post an IORegistryExplorer extract.

Hello, thanks for the reply..

1. Thanks for the article, I'll do later after fixing my clover config

2. Yeah, my Clover config is downloaded from rehabman all notebook config repository, I download config for intel HD 4000 1366x768.. If you recommend to build my own, can you link me the guide for building clover config from zero? (I'll build using Clover Configurator, but I'm confused with "what should I do " in ACPI section, maybe you have best walkthrough for building clover from scratch)

3. I put all my normal kexts (lilu, whatevergreen, etc.) in L/E (as I read the recommended kexts place for Mojave)

sorry for bad English

Edited by brynts