• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By fusion71au
      Clover r4989 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4989 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4989-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
    • By 22eme_arkane
      Hi everyone !

I build a new os on High Sierra and i have problem with my Skarkoon RAID 5 - 5 bay, is unmounting, work fine in windows but not in Mac Os.
      I use a card eSata in chipset Marvell 88SE9215, and i have the kext 3-party eSata  but nothings change.
      I try with the AppleAHCIPort.kext v328, nothings change.

Any solution ?

Thanks a lot !

Config : GA-Z68X-UB3-B3 // BIOS UEFI, Version: U1f //
    • By bummercheese
      I have what's been said to be a natively supported wifi card, but for the life of me I cannot get it working properly with High Sierra. It is detected in DPCIManager but the wifi symbol at the top is hollowed and I can't turn it on.

Here's some basic info about my hackintosh. It's running an i7 9700k with an MSI Z390-A PRO, a GTX 1070, and it's SMBIOS is running as an iMac 18.1

Someone else has posted here about this with an ac66, which I think is very similar and uses the same device number 43A0. But he didn't get his problem solved in the end. And I have looked up this problem in a million different ways, I haven't found a solution that works from any yet.

I've tried a large amount of different kext patches, kexts (fakepciid, airportbrcmfixup, etc), changing fake ID, modifying kext info.plist files, and every combination of those, none have gotten it to properly work.

I have gotten it to work in one way but it's so unstable that it's unusable. Using the IO80211family.kext from yosemite works, but then it will randomly freeze about 10-15 minutes in, and then it'll not boot 9/10 times, and when it will it'll freeze on the login or right after. It gives errors about out of date kext, only way get back in is by reinstalling. So I figure this method is unusable.

I'm just stumped on why a supposed confirmed working out of box card doesn't just just work, even with every amount of tweaking and adding kexts. I'm in my 4th day of almost nonstop testing and researching on how to fix this, and I'm too stubborn and determined to just buy a different card. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. 
    • By gannok
      Hello and thanks for taking the time to read this, I can't seem to get past this screen, I've tried booting in verbose and safe mode to help diagnose the issue, but it keeps looking like the system is rejecting my CPU? am I forgetting something to do in the bootloader menu of clover on the drive? Kernel extensions? or the plist files? I've tried a lot of things. help would be much appreciated.

Don't have access to download the Mojave installer and try that, but I assume it would be similar to this.

I have included my EFI boot loader, and the error in hopes that it may help

System build here

Z370 Aorus Ultra Gaming Wifi
      i3-8100
      32GB ballistix ddr4
      RX560 4GB

EFI.zip
    • By laelsirus
      GA-B360M D3H with UHD630 iGPU AMD dGPU CLOVER
      Specifics
      CPU : Intel® Core™ i7-8700 Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.60 GHz) Mainboard : Gigabyte GA-B360M D3H Durable Edition Graphics : Intel® UHD Graphics 630, SAPPAIRE RX 570 4GB Sound : Realtek ALC892 Wireless : BCM943602CS Bios/Clover Bootloader/macOS Version
      Bios : F12 Clover Bootloader : v2.4k r4920 (or Higher) macOS : Above 10.14 Bios Setup
      Load Optimized Defaults [Internal Graphics] Enable Kexts
      AirportBrcmFixup.kext AppleALC.kext BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext BrcmPatchRAM2.kext EFICheckDisabler.kext FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext FakeSMC_CPUSensors.kext FakeSMC_GPUSensors.kext FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext FakeSMC_SMMSensors.kext FakeSMC.kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext Lilu.kext USBPorts.kext - Hackintool generated VoodooPS2Controller.kext Issues
      none

Files and Details (Github)
      https://github.com/laelsirus/Dell-Latitude-5290-2-in-1-UHD620-iGPU-CLOVER