• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cobie1990
      Hey everyone,

I have a brand new build every part is brand new specs are:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Designare 
      CPU: I7-9700k(Coffee Lake)
      GPU: Sapphire Pulse Rx 580 4gb
      Ram: 32gb Trident 3000mhz
      PSU: 750W bronze

All parts were checked on QVL list. So they are compatiable. I can install Mojave 10.14.3 without a problem on my 1tb ssd. 

Now the problem is once i boot up after install and log into mac os Mojave system. After like 5 mins it freezes up and just get stuck and i cant do anything. I have to reset my hackintosh and try again but still after 2-5 mins upon boot up it freezes!(Also bios is set correctly)

If anyone has a fix for this, can yall help me out i need Mac os for video production machine but cant get it to stop freezing!

Help plz thanks for all problems in advance!!

• By fantomas1
      The macOS Mojave 10.14.4 update adds support for Apple News+, includes bug fixes and improvements, improves the stability and reliability of your Mac, and is recommended for all users.

Apple News+
      Apple News+ is a new subscription service that extends the Apple News experience with hundreds of magazines and top newspapers
      Our editors handpick top articles and magazine issues, and you also get personalized recommendations on the topics most interesting to you
      Automatic downloads make it easy to read magazine issues offline
      Apple News is now available in Canada, with a free experience that includes handpicked Top Stories, a personalized Today feed, and support for both English and French
      Apple News+ is available in the U.S. and in Canada, with dozens of additional Canadian magazines

Safari
      Adds Dark Mode support for websites that support custom color schemes
      Streamlines website login when filling credentials with Password AutoFill
      Allows push notification prompts only after interacting with a website
      Adds a warning when an insecure webpage is loaded
      Removes support for the expired Do Not Track standard to prevent potential use as a fingerprinting variable; Intelligent Tracking Prevention now protects against cross-site tracking by default
      iTunes
      Shows more editorial highlights on a single page in the Browse tab, making it easier to discover new music, playlists, and more in Apple Music
      AirPods
      Adds support for new AirPods (2nd generation)

More
      Supports Air Quality Index in Maps for US, UK and India
      Improves the quality of audio recordings in Messages
      Supports real-time text (RTT) for phone calls made through a nearby iPhone on Mac
      Provides enhanced support for external GPUs in Activity Monitor
      Fixes an App Store issue that may have prevented adoption of the latest versions of Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and GarageBand
      Improves the reliability of USB audio devices when used with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini models introduced in 2018
      Corrects the default screen brightness for MacBook Air (Fall 2018)
      Fixes a graphics compatibility issue that may occur on some external displays connected to Mac mini (2018)
      Resolves Wi-Fi connection issues that may occur after upgrading to macOS Mojave
      Fixes an issue where re-adding an Exchange account may cause it to disappear from Internet Accounts
      Fixes an issue where AOL user passwords may be frequently requested in Mail

Update
      Combo

View full article

• By fantomas1
      Apple News+
      Apple News+ is a new subscription service that extends the Apple News experience with hundreds of magazines and top newspapers
      Our editors handpick top articles and magazine issues, and you also get personalized recommendations on the topics most interesting to you
      Automatic downloads make it easy to read magazine issues offline
      Apple News is now available in Canada, with a free experience that includes handpicked Top Stories, a personalized Today feed, and support for both English and French
      Apple News+ is available in the U.S. and in Canada, with dozens of additional Canadian magazines

Safari
      Adds Dark Mode support for websites that support custom color schemes
      Streamlines website login when filling credentials with Password AutoFill
      Allows push notification prompts only after interacting with a website
      Adds a warning when an insecure webpage is loaded
      Removes support for the expired Do Not Track standard to prevent potential use as a fingerprinting variable; Intelligent Tracking Prevention now protects against cross-site tracking by default
      iTunes
      Shows more editorial highlights on a single page in the Browse tab, making it easier to discover new music, playlists, and more in Apple Music
      AirPods
      Adds support for new AirPods (2nd generation)

More
      Supports Air Quality Index in Maps for US, UK and India
      Improves the quality of audio recordings in Messages
      Supports real-time text (RTT) for phone calls made through a nearby iPhone on Mac
      Provides enhanced support for external GPUs in Activity Monitor
      Fixes an App Store issue that may have prevented adoption of the latest versions of Pages, Keynote, Numbers, iMovie, and GarageBand
      Improves the reliability of USB audio devices when used with MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini models introduced in 2018
      Corrects the default screen brightness for MacBook Air (Fall 2018)
      Fixes a graphics compatibility issue that may occur on some external displays connected to Mac mini (2018)
      Resolves Wi-Fi connection issues that may occur after upgrading to macOS Mojave
      Fixes an issue where re-adding an Exchange account may cause it to disappear from Internet Accounts
      Fixes an issue where AOL user passwords may be frequently requested in Mail

Update
      Combo

• By fantomas1
      macOS Mojave 10.14.4 (18E226)

Update
      Combo