• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By TheAngryYeti
      First, my build:

Asus ROG Strix H370-I mobo
      i5 8400 cpu
      32gb ddr 4 2133
      1tb samsung evo 860 ssd

Ive finally gotten to the point where the installation of HS loads to the language selection screen, but then i lose all usage of every USB port.

Im at a loss of what to do from here.

According to others, i have the proper files in the kexts/other folder as well as the drivers64UEFI folder.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do? Im getting kinda desperate as ive been at it for a week now and this is as far as ive gotten.

-Sin

• By TheAngryYeti
      So I FINALLY got my High Sierra thumb drive to boot and once I got to the language selection screen, I noticed I lost all connectivity to my keyboard and mouse.

i tried plugging in both into all of my USB ports (2.0, 3.0, 3.1) to no avail.

i made sure I had the latest USBInject kext and XHCI-Unsupported kext in the Other folder.

i also noticed whilst troubleshooting, the thumb drive will ONLY boot using Verbose and plugged into one of the 2 3.1 ports.

does anyone have ANY suggestions?? I’ve been struggling for a week now on this!!

thanks in advance

-Sin

Build: Asus ROG Strix H370-I, i5 8400, 32Gb ddr 4 2133, 1Tb Samsung EVO 860 ssd
    • By grisno
      Hi people,

This is a preliminary installer to activate the Combo Mini PCIe Atheros QCWB335 in MacOS.

I want to thank the whole community for their efforts and content provided, because without these it would not be possible to create this installer.

I would appreciate comments and suggestions!!

AIRPORT : OK Atheros QCWB335 (AR9565) (168c:0036) Mini PCIe * BLUETOOTH : OK Atheros AR3012 (0cf3:3121) USB 2.0 ** AIRDROP : Not Tested HANDOFF : Not Tested CONTINUITY : Not Tested WOL : Not Tested IMESSAGE : OK FACETIME : OK ICLOUD : OK APPSTORE : OK   Known Issues:

- Partial support with a maximum speed of 10Mbits (10.11.0+) *
      - Don't support Bluetooth Power Off/On by Software (10.10.0+) **
      - Sometimes Lost Bluetooth After Sleep WakeUp (10.10.0+) **

Sources:

Insanelymac
    • By djamiirr
      Hello Guys. I have macOS High Sierra installed on my Lenovo g50-80 laptop. At the beginning, everything was working fine, but recently, usb ports stops working suddenly sometimes when i replug usb device, wake up from sleep or by himself (no action) and the only solution is to reboot. lsusb shows that device still plugged when i remove it. I have USBInjectAll.kext in /S/L/E. how can i identify the problem? And thanks.
    • By grisno
      Installer to activate the Combo Mini PCIe AZUREWAVE AW-CE123H in macOS (10.8.5+)

AIRPORT : OK AzureWave AW-CE123H (14e4:43b1) [Broadcom BCM94352 HMB] Mini PCIe BLUETOOTH : OK AzureWave AW-CE123H (17cf:0b05) [Broadcom BCM20702A1] USB 2.0 AIRDROP : OK HANDOFF : OK CONTINUITY : OK WOL : Not Tested IMESSAGE : OK FACETIME : OK ICLOUD : OK APPSTORE : OK SIRI : OK   I want to thank the whole community for their efforts and content provided, because without these it would not be possible to create this installer.

I would appreciate comments and suggestions!!