sonicthehedgehog2

Just updated to Mojave 10.14.2 but won't boot into clover bootloader - just blank screen

6 posts in this topic

Apologies for the lack of information (and for posting in the wrong place), but I can't even boot into Clover so screenshots of verbose mode aren't even possible. I've been running the beta of 10.14.2 for sometime (-using this excellent guide 

) without any issues. When I tried to apply the new update for 10.14.2, my pc downloaded the update, shutdown but applied some updates then rebooted into a blank screen. I've tried several things since then. Specifically:

* Booting from the installation USB created using the above guide - same blank screen

* Booting from an external HDD - successful launch of OS. From here I have tried different versions of Clover including the one on my HDD r4644 (all have been unsuccessful). I have also tried different memory management options osxaptiofix (1, 2 & 3)

The only other information I can provide is in the screenshots below (including a brief of my drive configuration)

Please let me know if and how I can get more information to help resolve the issue, or if I have to rebuild from scratch.

Many thanks in advance

Screenshot 2018-12-06 at 11.27.52.png

Screenshot 2018-12-06 at 11.41.37.png

Advertisement
33 minutes ago, styrian said:

Hello!

Please be so kindk to follow this before next post: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/336486-video-how-to-add-a-signature/?tab=comments#comment-2647874

Have fun.

Dear Styrian,

Thank you for your comments. I have now rewritten my signature in the format designated by the video in the link. I would like to highlight the fact that your own signature does not comply with the format and resembles the layout that I originally chose for my signature. :D

Hi, could you elaborate a little bit more? "Solved the problem by copying the Clover folder (from where) to the EFI partition of the SSD", thank you

On 12/26/2018 at 7:30 PM, JLMOX said:

Hi, could you elaborate a little bit more? "Solved the problem by copying the Clover folder (from where) to the EFI partition of the SSD", thank you

APFS makes an EFI directory in the root of the Fusion Drive. However this folder needs to be copied to the EFI partition in the SSD.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JhonneR
      Good morning, everyone, I'm sorry if I was wrong in choosing the topic but I need help.
      I have found it extremely difficult to mount a Hackintosh in my acer.
      Setup;
      I5 2430m 2.4 6GB RAM
      Mobo P5we0 - Intel intel Graphics 3000
      At the moment I have not found out what my audio codecs are.
      but I'll leave the link on the motherboard.
      however, my real problem is several.
      I have already used the itakos image, I have already used several images that could be installed normally and that after installing the image I do not have internet via cable or wireless.
      And another, I already looked in other forums and I know that I will be called a donkey in the logical question but I have not been able to install the [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or clover to start from the Hard Disk, so I do not know what to do.At the moment I still do not know if there has already been someone who has already installed the High Sierra or just the Sierra in this notebook model and obtained permanent success.
      If anyone can help me, I'll be grateful.
      Installations without success, but with the system already installed in ACER;
      SIERRA
      HIGH SIERRA
      MOJAVE
      All with the same symptom. Starting only by the bootable USB stick and without internet connection via cable and wireless.
      Appreciate ! Acer 5750 Official Page
    • By Slice
      Since rev 4844 Vector Themes are supported and there are ready-to-use Clovy by Clovy, cesium by Slice and BGM_SVG by Blackosx.
      You may see it's structure to create own theme
      -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I want to add vector graphics support in Clover. See rev 4560 and later.
      It is not working yet but designers may begin to create Vector Themes.
      It supposed to consist of SVG elements and has design size. It will be rendered to any screen size scaled from design size.

What application in macOS can create SVG graphics?
      Inkscape is not working in macOS 10.11+. Pity.
      LibreOffice Draw works with SVG but buggy.
      Boxy SVG cost 10$ but looks good enough. It creates the best in simplicity files and have more then enough features.
      Illustrator is good but expensive.

How to improve SVG file?
      Clover has restricted support for SVG. It is your job to make compatible file and as small as possible to speedup rendering.
      Some helps:
      Help:Inkscape – From invalid to valid SVG Inkscape files
      From invalid to valid SVG Adobe Illustrator files
      From invalid to valid SVG files of other editors: BKchem, ChemDraw and CorelDRAW
      Help:Illustrator – Assistance with creating and saving SVG images in Adobe Illustrator that will pass W3C validation
      User:Quibik/Cleaning up SVG files manually
      Later I will write own instructions specific to Clover abilities.

How to create SVG fonts?
      You can google to find ready-to-use SVG fonts.  I found some problems with too beaty fonts: slow rendering and overflow crash. Be careful.
      You can get ttf or otf fonts and convert them into svg by using online WEB services. Not a problem to google.
      But then I want to find a way to simplify the font to reduce a size and speedup rendering.
      You can create own font by FontForge It is opensource and available for Windows, Mac and GNU+Linux. It creates otf font which you can convert to svg font.

Pictures from Badruzeus
      https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=301597
    • By ludufre
      Installing macOS Mojave on Lenovo ThinkPad L440

There are two version of this laptop:
      - 20AS = Chipset QM87, without Express Card (mine).
      - 20AT = Chipset HM86, with Express Card.
      I strong believe is the same thing...

Changelog:

02/05/2019 18:47h GMT-0
      - Updated info about CPU replacement and 4G LTE modem.

02/04/2019 15:24h GMT-0
      - Sometimes the VoodooHDA.kext doesn't work.
      - Added AppleHDADisabler.kext to fix that (attached bellow).

01/24/2019 14:42h GMT-0
      - Added more adjustments to use of VoodooHDA.
      - Updated VoodooHDA links to 2.9.1 official (without installer).
      - Changed PCM volume from 90 to 180 in Info.plist (attached modified VoodooHDA.kext bellow)
      - Updated SSDT-L440.aml (Removed HDEF and HDAU, not needed).
      - Updated config.plist (Changed to user Audio layout to 1).

01/22/2019 20:47h GMT-0
      - I gave up on the AppleALC.
      - Headset does not work.
      - Now with VoodooHDA is perfect and the sound even louder.

01/22/2019 14:37h GMT-0
      - Add info about update 10.14.3. 

01/22/2019 13:46h GMT-0
      - Add link to BIOS reassing guide.

01/20/2019 11:49h GMT-0
      - First version.

What works and what does not

- Processor: Intel Core i5-4300M ->  Work. All SpeedStep stages.
      - Video Card: Intel HD4600 ->  Work. QE/CI and Metal.
      - Chipset: Intel QM87 ->  Work.
      - Mini DisplayPort ->  Work. But no audio, yet.
      - VGA ->  Not work. Normal.
      - Audio: ALC292 ->  Work.
      - WiFi/Bluetooth: Intel AC 7260 ->  Not work. Replaced with DW1560 (need whitelist removal).
      - Ethernet: Intel I217-LM ->  Work.
      - Card Reader: Realtek RTS5227 ->  Not work.
      - Keyboard and Touchpad ->  Work.
      - Webcam ->  Work.
      - Fingerprint Reader ->  Not work. Normal.
      - USB3.0 ->  Work.
      - Sleep ->  Work.
      - Airdrop, Handoff, Instant Hotspot and Continuity ->  Work after replaced wireless.

Extras

- FullHD 1920x1080 display upgrade: 
      Replaced with AU Optronics B140HAN01.1 30pin eDP (B140HAN01.2 and B140HAN01.3 also compatible)
      Apparently same screen as Dell Latitude E6440, E7440, Lenovo Ideapad U430 and E129.

Todo

- Make DP audio work.
      - Make Card Reader work.
      - Upgrade CPU to i7-4712MQ (Ordered. It's on the way) Done, but received i7-4700MQ (47w TDP and I have overheating issues)
      - Replace touchpad with T460 model (Ordered. It's on the way)
      - Sierra Gobi5000 4G LTE modem EM7355 (Ordered. It's on the way. I hope works. ) Done, but not work. Do not even recognize in LSPCI...
      - Upgrade to 16GB RAM Done

What you need to install

- Running install of macOS
      - One USB flash drive of 8GB or bigger
      - macOS Mojave install app
      - Clover EFI
      - Clover Configurator
      - Some KEXTs and SSDT patches

How create create the install flash drive

Prepare install flash drive

Format the flash drive with GUID partition mapping and name it "Install".

- Open Disk Utility.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination flash drive, then Erase.
      - Name: Install, Format: Mac OS Extended (Journaled) and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Create install flash drive

Open terminal and run this command:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ .app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/Install --nointeraction This will take about 30 minutes.

Install bootloader

Download the RehabMan's CloverEFI fork (used 4701) and install with this options on "Install macOS Mojave":

- Install for UEFI booting only
      - Install Clover in the ESP
      - UEFI Drivers - ApfsDriverLoader-64
      - UEFI Drivers - AptioMemoryFix64

Make things works

Will be created a partition named EFI and mounted in Desktop.
      - Replace the /Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/config.plist with mine attached below
                    If you have modded BIOS with Advanced Menu and enabled 128MB DRAM-prealloc use 128MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
                    If no, then use 32MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      - Put SSDT-L440.aml attached below in /Volumes/EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched/

Generate your Serial, MLB and SmUUID

- Open the replaced config.plist with Clover Configurator (used 5.3.2.0)
      - Go to SMBIOS, click few times in "Generate New" in Serial Number and SmUUID.

Download those Kexts and put in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the FakeSMC.kext from here. I used the version 2018-0915.
      - Download the VoodooPS2Controller.kext from here. I used version 2018-1008.
      - Download the IntelMausiEthernet.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1031.
      - Download the Lilu.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.1.
      - Download the AppleALC.kext from here. I used the version 1.3.4.
      - Download the VoodooHDA from here. I used the version 2.9.1.
      - Download the WhateverGreen.kext from here. I used the version 1.2.6.
      - Download the AppleBacklightFixup.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1013.
      - Download the USBInjectAll.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1108.
      - Download the ACPIBatteryManager.kext from here. I used the version 2018-1005.

Wifi and Bluetooth (DW1560 / BCM94352Z)

Unfortunately, some notebook manufacturers are currently blocking the replacement of wireless cards. They want you to only use the models sold by them. And of course, none of them from Lenovo for this notebook model is compatible with MacOS.

If you try to start with an unauthorized wifi card for them, you will receive a screen error:
      1802: Unauthorized network card is plugged in - Power off and remove the network card. Since this check is done directly in the BIOS, the only solution is to modify it.
      But since nothing is easy in this life, there is one small big problem:
      - The BIOS update procedure does not allow you to use modded files as it used to be.
      - You will need to physically reach your BIOS on the motherboard and make use of a USB BIOS reader/writer.

So what you need to do:
      1. Disassembly your laptop;
      2. Dump your BIOS with an USB BIOS reader with SOIC8 clip (to not desolder from the motherboard);
      3. Patch it (In addition to removing the whitelist, add the advanced menu);
      4. Fix RSA signature;
      5. Reflash BIOS;
      6. Replace wireless card;
      7. Remount your laptop;
      8. Done.

Soon, I'll provide step by step in this process. Probably until end of this week.
      In the meantime, if you need to, send me your dump that I do steps 3 and 4 for you.
      I also add the Advanced Menu so you can increase to 128MB the DRAM-prealloc.

To fix a Modded BIOS to remove the 5 beeps on boot, you need this guide: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/337333-guide-fix-insyde-h2o-bios-signature-5-beeps-on-lenovo (traduzido: pt-BR)

After replaced the wireless card. Download those Kexts and put in /EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/

- Download the AirportBrcmFixup.kext from here. I used the version 1.1.9.
      - Download the BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext and BrcmPatchRAM2.kext from here. I used the version 2018-0505.
      - Download the BT4LEContinuityFixup.kext from here. I used the version 1.1.2.

Now you can start the instalation without problem (I guess).

How install

UEFI Setup Configuration and Installation

UEFI configuration

My BIOS is the latest: 1.93 (J4ET93WW) 

- Shutdown and insert the flash drive.
      - Power on with F1 pressed to enter BIOS setup.
      - Change value: Config - Intel(R) AMT - Intel(R) AMT Control to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Security Chip to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Anti-Theft - Intel(R) AT Module Activation to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Anti-Theft - Computrace to DISABLED
      - Change value: Security - Secure Boot to DISABLED
      - Change value: Startup - UEFI/Legacy Boot to BOTH, Legacy First and CSM Support = Yes
      - Save & Exit Setup (F10)

- Now, hold the F12
      - In the list, select your flash drive.

The installer will start. 

Format destination disk

Format the disk with GUID partition mapping and name it "Macintosh".

- Select Disk Utility in the list, then press Continue.
      - Click in View, then "Show All Devices".
      - Select the destination Disk, then Erase.
      - Name: HD, Format: APFS and Scheme: GUID Partition Map

Close Disk Utility.

Select "Install macOS", then Continue.
      Follow instructions in screen.

After install

After first part install the system will reboot. Maybe you have to press F12 again and select the flash drive.

The second part of the installation will begin. This will take 16 minutes.

Post installation

Install bootloader

When the second part of install finish, the system will reboot again.

After performing the user initial setup and go to the desktop, you need to install Clover on internal disk.

Open the Clover installer inside flash drive that you copied before.

Use same options above but choose the system partition this time.

Now you need to replace the config.plist inside your destination disk EFI parittion with config.plist inside flash card EFI partition.

The flash drive EFI partition is unmounted. Mount with terminal "sudo diskutil mount /dev/rdiskXs1". To know what X is, use "diskutil list", most likely is 1.

Last step

Copy all Kexts from flash drive to /Library/Extensions, with those commands in Terminal:
      sudo cp -R /Volumes/EFI/EFI/CLOVER/kexts/Other/* /Library/Extensions/ sudo chmod -R 755 /Library/Extensions sudo chown -R root:wheel /Library/Extensions sudo kextcache -i / Restart the system.

It's done!

Updates

System update 10.14.3

- Updated with success;
      - Everything works perfectly after reboot;

And last but not least

I would like to thank the following community members, by making these dream possible:
      @crushers, @snatch, @apianti, @blackosx, @blusseau, @dmazar, @slice2009, @autumnrain, @phpdev32, @EMlyDinEsH, @RehabMan, @Scellow, @mitch_de, @Shailua, @Andy Vandijck, @maxfierke, @ArturXXX, @LexHimself, @brumas, @Shiki and all others members involved directly or indirectly.

32MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      128MB_DRAM-prealloc_config.plist.zip
      SSDT-L440.aml
      VoodooHDA.kext.zip
      AppleHDADisabler.kext.zip
    • By gengik84
      Ciro82==>>Thanks
      Uno dei tre Requisiti:
      Hack funzionante Mac vero Macchina virtuale Impostazioni Bios per il boot:
      Cercate una voce  del tipo “Sata Mode”e settatela  in AHCI
      Secure Boot: disabilitare o altri sistemi operativi
      CSM: UEFI o LEGACY, oppure a secondo del tipo di installazione
      VT-x / VT-d disable
      *Nota: Secure boot e csm valido solo per bios UEFI
      Materiale Occorrente 
      "OS X (Versione App.Store)”
      USB 8GB  *nota: nel caso di usb superiori dovrà essere partizionata, in modo da avere una partizione su cui "lavoreremo,di questa dimensione
      ShowAllfiles 
      kext Wizard 
      Bootloader Clover_2.3k_r xxx:                   http: //sourceforge.n.../cloverefiboot/
      Clover Configurator:                                    http: //mackie100proj...a.org/download/
      FakeSmc.kext:                                            https://github.com/kozlek/HWSensors/releases
      In allegato,a fondo pagina troverete un "pacchetto" contenente : ShowAllfiles, Kext Wizard, FakeSmc.kext: 
      App alternative:
      ESP Mounter Pro: per montare la partizione EFI
      Vi illustrerò tre metodi per creare la usb, ma sono ben distinti… quindi usatene soltanto uno
      Metodo 1: “Install Mac_OS_X.command” Metodo 2: “Create Install Media di Apple” Metodo 3:  Metodo Manuale Alla fine delle preparazione dell’installer, tutti i metodi necessitano l’installazione del Bootloader Clover sulla a vostra USB.
      “CONDIZIONI OBBLIGATORIE”
      PUNTO 1: che la vostra usb sia stata preventivamente nominata USB (caratteri maiuscoli) Tabella di partizione GUID e la formattazione in  Mac esteso Journaled.
      PUNTO 2: che l’installer di OSX si trovi in Applicazioni
      Utility Disco 
      Selezionate la pendrive, andate su “partizione”, selezionate “1 partizione”, impostate Mac OS esteso journaled e date il nome USB, poi in basso cliccate su opzioni e scegliete Tabella partizione (GUID), poi “applica”.
      Immagine 
      Riporto nuovamente l’operazione sopra citata adoperando dal nuovo Utility Disco introdotto su El Capitan.
      Rimane ovviamente invariato nome della usb in ==>> USB (maiuscolo), la formattazione in Mac esteso Journaled e sia la mappa partizione in GUID
      Da utility disco selezionate la usb, cliccate su inizializza.
      dal menù a tendina scegliete la relative impostazioni
      Immagine  
      Procedura effettua da High Sierra è la stessa della precedente, l'unica attenzione e operazione da aggiungere in primis  è cliccare nel menù a tendina in alto sulla sinistra di utility disco e selezionare "mostra tutti i dispositivi"
      Immagine 

=====================
        METODO 1: "Install_Mac_OS_X.Command" Lo script che trovate allegato in fondo alla guida permette la creazione dell’installer in maniera automatica
      Include la possibilità di scelta di tre versioni di osx
      Yosemite El Capitan Sierra Il risultato finale è come quello del metodo "manuale" descritto nella guida, per cui l'installazione avverrà in un solo passaggio, non in due come con il metodo createinstallmedia. 
      Offre inoltre la possibilità di inserire un kernel patchato, utile, per esempio, per chi usa AMD.
      Rimane invariato il nome dato alla usb in USB, mappa partizione e tipo di formattazione
      Se la vostra usb non sarà rinominata nel modo corretto, verrete avvisati dal terminale, quindi non dovrete far altro che apportare la relativa modifica e rilanciare nuovamente lo script
      Esempio
      ===========================
      Metodo 2 
      L'intento è quello di usare la procedura fornitaci direttamente da Apple, "createinstallmedia", introdotta  con Mavericks. 
      Tale metodo prevede l’uso del terminale che via via se ne sta perdendo il “valore e l’uso”
      Inizialmente per i neofiti potrà sembrare problematico ma alla fine non è così.
      Durante il post installazione alcune operazioni ne richiedono l’ uso.
      Perciò mi sono chiesto perchè, qualora uno volesse, non far conoscere da subito un po’ questo “strumento”???
      Per favorirvi vi ho allegato i comandi già  “pronti”, i quali li potrete copiare ed incollare sul terminale.
      A questo punto aprite il terminale, copiate ed incollate il comando sottostante e premete invio, digitate la vostra password e premete nuovamente invio.
      Comando per creare USB con Yosemite:
      sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ Yosemite.app --nointeraction  
      Comando per creare USB con El Capitan
      sudo /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ OS\ X\ El\ Capitan.app --nointeraction Comando per creare USB con Sierra 
      sudo /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/Contents/Resources/createinstallmedia --volume /Volumes/USB --applicationpath /Applications/Install\ macOS\ Sierra.app/ --nointeraction Per creare USB con Hight Sierra o Mojave usate --> C_I_M (aggiornato per 10.14)

Funziona con il drag & drop sul terminale, in questo caso non vi è necessità che la usb sia nominata in un determinato modo ed essendo basato su create install media ovviamente funziona da 10.9 a 10.14.... 
      BENE…IL PROCESSO DI CREAZIONE E’ INIZIATO…
      AVREMO CIRCA 20/30 MINUTI DI TEMPO LIBERO A CUI DEDICARSI A CIO’ CHE VOGLIAMO………………………………………..  
      COLGO L’OCCASIONE PER FARVI NOTARE LA VELOCITA’ E LA SICUREZZA DI QUESTO METODO
      CONFRONTATE QUESTO CON IL TERZO METODO E NOTERETE CHE CON UN SOLO PASSAGGIO, OSSIA IL COMANDO DATO AL TERMINALE, FACCIAMO IN UNA SINGOLA OPERAZIONE TUTTI I VARI STEP DESCRITTI SULL’ ALTRO METODO.
      DETTO QUESTO, MOLTO IMPORTANTE E’ SOTTOLINEARE CHE COSI’ FACENDO EVITEREMO ERRORI  DI DISTRAZIONE RIGUARDO AI PASSAGGI O FRAINTENDIMENTI.
      Immagine 
      Potete adesso passare ad installare il bootloader Clover sulla vostra usb.
      *NOTA*:
      Avendo usato questo metodo l'installazione si dividerà in due fasi, perciò dopo il primo riavvio e necessario far partire nuovamente l'installer, selezionare lo stesso disco senza formattarlo.
      Finita questa ulteriore fase , l'installazione sarà terminata
      =========================
      METODO "MANUALE"....  (lascio per futura memoria-Compatibile fino a 10.12)
      ==========================
      Bootloader
      **Nota:** Installazione in UEFI  dipenderà dalla scheda madre in vostro possesso, quindi se non supporta tale opzione , il bootloader dovrà essere installato in  modalità Legacy.
       Vi invito, qualora non sapeste questa informazione, a recarvi nel sito ufficiale del produttore e controllare le informazioni a riguardo
      Fatto questo dobbiamo installare  Clover sulla usb.
      A seconda del tipo di Bios o al tipo di installazione che vogliamo fare UEFI o Legacy avremo ovviamente configurazioni diverse in questa fase.
      Lanciate il pkg.
      Immagine 

Cambiate la destinazione di installazione ad USB oppure Install Mac_OS_X (a secondo del tipo di creazione eseguita)
      Successivamente clicchiamo su "Ad Hoc"
      Per Installazione UEFI
      Mettete i flag   : Installazione solo per avvio UEFI
                               : installare Clover nella ESP
                               : Driver64UEFI  AptioMemory --> (consigliato) 
                               : Driver64UEFI  ApfsDriverLoader --> (consigliato) --> sostituisce l'uso del driver apfs.efi
                               : Selezionate l'altri driver come da successiva immagine,

*Nota: Altri driver che si possono usare  al suo posto  sono:
       informazioni 

Proseguite con l’installazione.
      Immagine 
      ** Ricordate che avrete accesso a questa cartella dopo aver montato la partizione EFI**
      Per installazione Legacy
      Immagine 
      Impostazione per config.plist:
      Con clover configurator “montate” la partizione EFI della usb.
      1) Per fare questo nel menù di sinistra, cliccate su “Mount EFI”
      2) individuate la partizione relativa alla vostra usb, a questo punto montiamo la relativa partizione EFI  selezionando l’apposito pulsante “Mount Partition”
      Immagine 
      3) Successivamente cliccate su “Open Partition”.. recatevi in EFI/Clover ed aprite il config.plist
      4) Sezione ACPI: Disabilitate tutti i fix sia del menù 1 che del menù 2
      Immagine 
      5) Sezione BOOT: Sole se si sta installando Yosemite mettete il flag su kext-dev-mode=1
      Immagine 
      6) Sezione RT Variables: Se si sta installando El Capitan oppure Sierra, aggiungere i valori: BooterConfig= 0x28, CsrActiveConfig= 0x67
      Immagine 
      7) Sezione System Parameters: Su inject kext mettete YES
      Immagine 
      Nota: Su El Capitan, è stato introdotto SIP (System Integrity Protection)
      Info:
      Recatevi in EFI/Clover/kext/10.x 
      X= alla versione di osx che state installando. Per esempio se installerete Yosemite dovrete recarvi nella cartella 10.10, con El Capitan in 10.11….ecc
      Se non ci fosse tale cartella, createla e nominatela voi a “modo”.
      Copiatevi all’interno FakeSmc.kext
      *Nota se venite già da altre vostre configurazioni, oltre kext sopra citato ,potete mettere gli altri necessari per il vostro hardware
      Stessa cosa se avete DSDT e/o SSDT potete copiarli in EFI/Clover/Acpi/Patched
      Immagine 

Per High Sierra:
      Scaricare il driver apfs.efi a fine guida, collocarlo:
          --> EFI/clover/Driver64UEFI se stiamo usando UEFI
      --> EFI/Clover/Driver64 se stiamo usando Legacy

Per chi volesse continuare ad usare HFS vi rimando a questo post:
        Come installare High Sierra in HFS direttamente dalla usb  
      Utenti Laptop:  Nel 99% è obbligatorio disattivare la grafica discreta Nvidia/Amd per installare questo nuovo osx
                                     Quindi aggiungete --> SSDT-Disable_DGPU.aml.zip
                                     in EFI/Clover/acpi/Patched della usb
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      Per Mojave:
      Scaricare il driver apfs.efi per 10.14 a fine guida, collocarlo:
          --> EFI/clover/Driver64UEFI se stiamo usando UEFI
      --> EFI/Clover/Driver64 se stiamo usando Legacy
      Versione di clover non antecedente a V_4015
      Volete usare HFS?
      E' possibile fare un installazione diretta su altro disco o partizione, nel caso può essere usato anche per effettuare aggiornamenti...
      nel caso guardate...
       Mojave in HFS 
       Oppure direttamente da usb  

Fatto questo avrete la vostra USB bootable per installare OSX.
      ………Non scordatevi Fakesmc.kext da mettere nella relativa cartella…. senza il quale non farete mai il Boot......
      *NOTA: se usato il terminale per la creazione della usb, l'installazione si dividerà in due fasi, perciò dopo il primo riavvio e necessario far partire nuovamente l'installer, selezionare lo stesso disco senza formattarlo.
      Finita questa ulteriore fase , l'installazione sarà terminata
      **NOTA** Se avete processori Broadwell,Skylake o Kabylake...usate FakeSmc.kext e relativi sensors che trovate all'interno del secondo pacchetto.. (potete usarlo anche sui precedenti senza problemi, essendo una versione più aggiornata ha ulteriore supporto per le cpu più recenti)
      Update: Fakesmc e sensors versione 6.26
      Post installazione... post #2           
       Buon Hack….. 
      Aggiornamento:Install_Mac_OS_X.command.zip (compatibile da 10.10 a 10.12)
      le info le trovate a questo post
      Ringrazio @Ciro82 che mi ha aiutato nel preparare questa guida.
      Pacchetto.zip
      Pacchetto-2.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13-NoLog.zip
      Pacchetto-Fake+Sensors 6.26.1440.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.1-No_LOG.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.2_No_Log.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.3-No_Log.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.4-No_Log.zip
      apfs.efi-10.13.5_No_Log.zip
      C_I_M.zip

apfs.efi-10.14-beta1_No_Log.zip

• By blackosx
      I've created a new tool to help with Clover vector themes. It's a perl script that will search and globally replace RGB hex colours in the format #000000 and replace them with new calculated RGB hex colours using the adjustments you ask for.

https://bitbucket.org/blackosx/cloversvgthemeadjuster

You can download it using:
      git clone https://bitbucket.org/blackosx/cloversvgthemeadjuster.git See the usage instructions on the README.

Current Version
      0.0.5 (changelog)

Overview
      The script identifies all colours in the theme file and applies adjustments to the hue, saturation and lightness before saving a new file. The adjustments can be progressively increased in a loop to generate multiple files.

Example:

Using the following commands to adjust the hue:
      perl AdjustThemeColour.pl -20 0 0 10 perl AdjustThemeColour.pl +20 0 0 10 Against my original Silver theme

Can generate multiple variations and choose one I like

Say, this one...

** Of course, this type of adjustment will not work on all themes. It all depends on what colours have been used in the design.

Or how about a de-saturated BGM_SVG?

Known Issues
      - There's always a possibility that a newly replaced hex value may match an already existing hex value which is due to be changed afterwards. This would mean that the newly replaced colours will then be replaced incorrectly. The likely hood of this happening increases with the more colours used in the theme.