• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By amin321
      since the installation of macOS, the most observable problem is awaking from sleep failure, I almost tried every related thing like mapping USB ports, appropriate ig-platform-id and disabling dgpu , all of those does not help at all that report on panic gets triggered after force shutdown and reopening the system (as the system does not wake from sleep) dell g3 3590 intel core i7 9750h *iGPU : Intel UHD 630 *RAM : 16GB, 2x8GB, DDR4, 2666MHz *Storage : 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid Stat e Drive (Boot) + 1TB 5400 rpm 2.5" SATA Hard Drive (Storage) can anybody give me a tip on that
    • By james2058
      Hello guys!
      I have a Asus Zenbook with the following characteristics:
      Model: ASUS Zenbook UX310UQ
      CPU: Intel Core i7-7500U CPU @ 2.70GHz
      IGPU: Intel HD Graphics 620
      RAM: 8GBx2 => 16GB RAM Bus 2133
      Wifi: Replaced with DW1560.
      Clover: Clover 5120
      UEFI/LEGACY: UEFI
      Storage: SSD Crucial 500GB
      Everything works fine!

I have the WiFi/Bluetooth chipset DW1560 (DCM20702A) and a Logitech K380 Keyboard and magic mouse. My Hackintosh is sleeping fine only problem is that it won't wake from sleep on key presses. I already tested this USB port with a normal keyboard and the result was that it wakes up my Hackintosh on key presses. And in system settings the Bluetooth wake option is enabled, too.
      Has someone an idea where the problem could be or which additional settings I have to verify?
      Thank you all

• By ltooz_audis
      This is the way I patched my DSDT and SSDTs to get perfect sleep/wake and USB ports on my Skylark i7-6600u HD520 HP EliteBook 820 G3.

Cheers,
      Louis
    • By amin321
      hello there, I have finished almost everything in my laptop Dell G3 15 3590 intel core i7 9750h UHD630, and everything is okay right now followed dortania (Open core guide) with all my ssdts patches including the USB port, the strange problem that I am facing which is in sleep awake functioning 
      sometimes it sleeps okay and when I am trying to wake it wakes properly, and sometimes it does not wake from sleep at all and then I have to force shut it down with the power button, and it gives me that Report, I wish anyone can help me please as I almost finished everything about 2 months ago and from then I am trying to figure out what makes that issue, please anybo dy help me