Jump to content
vector sigma

HWMonitorSMC2.app internalization

56 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement

Guys, r185 + has a new functionality to choose themes. Changes in

 

Localizable.strings:

// Themes
"Default" = "Default";
"Dashed Horizontally" = "Dashed Horizontally";
"No Grid" = "No Grid";
"No Grid, clear background" = "No Grid, clear background";
"With Grid, clear background" = "With Grid, clear background";

 

Preferences.strings:

/* Class = "NSTexfieldCell"; title = "Themes:"; ObjectID = "AHz-v5-cAO"; */
"AHz-v5-cAO.title" = "Themes:";

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/23/2018 at 2:54 PM, vector sigma said:

Guys, r185 + has a new functionality to choose themes. Changes in

 

Localizable.strings:


// Themes
"Default" = "Default";
"Dashed Horizontally" = "Dashed Horizontally";
"No Grid" = "No Grid";
"No Grid, clear background" = "No Grid, clear background";
"With Grid, clear background" = "With Grid, clear background";

 

Preferences.strings:


/* Class = "NSTexfieldCell"; title = "Themes:"; ObjectID = "AHz-v5-cAO"; */
"AHz-v5-cAO.title" = "Themes:";

 

Russian

Localizable.strings.zip

"Grid Color" = "Цвет сетки"

 

 

Edited by Andrey1970

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
// Themes
"Default" = "Oletus";
"Dashed Horizontally" = "Vaakasuora piste";
"No Grid" = "Ei ruudukkoa";
"No Grid, clear background" = "Ei ruudukkoa, tyhjä tausta";
"With Grid, clear background" = "Ruudukko, tyhjä tausta";

Finnish new strings.

Edited by Amble

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jinbingmao said:

"Package Core" = "CPU核心的功率";
"Package Total" = "CPU整体的功率";

I'm not sure this is correct. The translation can be used for GPUs as well. Any other way? ... the sensor it is already under a "CPU" group.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

我不确定这是否正确。翻译也可用于GPU。还有其他方法吗?......传感器已经在“CPU”组下。

 

6 minutes ago, vector sigma said:

我不确定这是否正确。翻译也可用于GPU。还有其他方法吗?......传感器已经在“CPU”组下。

There should be no problem. I've dealt with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jinbingmao said:

There should be no problem. I've dealt with it.

Someone will see CPU written under "显卡" because some drivers will do that for someone but not for you. Are you sure?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1分钟前,矢量西格玛说:

有人会在“显卡”下看到CPU,因为有些驱动程序会为某人而不是为你而做你确定吗?

 

1分钟前,矢量西格玛说:

有人会在“显卡”下看到CPU,因为有些驱动程序会为某人而不是为你而做你确定吗?

I deleted "CPU"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jinbingmao said:

"Core Frequencies" = "核心频率";   // CPU/GPU temperature sub group
"Core Temperatures" = "核心温度"; // CPU/GPU frequencies sub group

:angel:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've updated it a long time ago, but you didn't use it. The Chinese language packages here are all made by me. Earlier, I registered an account "maoyeye" and forgot my password. Later I used the account "maojinbing"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, jinbingmao said:

I've updated it a long time ago, but you didn't use it. The Chinese language packages here are all made by me. Earlier, I registered an account "maoyeye" and forgot my password. Later I used the account "maojinbing"

Hi mao, try this: HWMonitorSMC2.app_2.4.7.zip, Chinese and Russian should be updated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×