iTahaMe

Yosemite Works On My intel PC .

5 posts in this topic

FINALLY IT'S WORKING THANKS TO @insanelymac

But i have a single problem, My graphic card Radeon x1950 Pro not working, It used to work good on Snow Leopard but now its not on Yosemite i don't know why ... any kext needed ??

Here the kext used to work good for me on Snow Leopard

ATIRadeonx1000.kext 

ATINDRV.Kext

ATIRNDRV.Kext

Any Help ? :angel:

Taha

Screen Shot 2018-10-28 at 5.41.20 AM.png

Edited by iTahaMe

Advertisement

I believe these very old Radeon X1xxx cards are not always well supported beyond SL 10.6.8. It's probably time to replace it... You'd then be able to get to, at least, High Sierra with the right card and it does not have to be anything expensive.

If you can post the card's PCI ids, we can always check if it's covered by the last ATIRadeonX1000 framebuffer and/or last ATIX1900Controller of Lion 10.7.5. But those old Radeon GPUs were definitely dropped in ML alongside old nVidia GeForce 7xxx and Intel GMA.

Edited by Hervé

@InsanelyMac Protégé, yes; but it does not matter. Your card bears no support beyond Lion so you have no choice but change it or stick to OS X 10.7.5.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By jrbros1
      Hi there,

So I have my Windows computer, used a USB with Clover setup to boot into Mojave OS that I installed on the SD card in the computer. The world was a great place and all was well!

Then I did the steps to partition the pc system to now include the additional drive that I would put Clover on. Here's where I messed up: Instead of directly copying over the full Clover folder into the EFI folder of the new drive (which just had the Boot & Microsoft folders in it), I replaced the EFI's boot folder with Clover's boot folder. So the EFI folder now contains a Microsoft folder, a Clover folder, and Clover's Boot folder only.

Now, I only can access the Clover boot up menu, the macOS, but no Windows at all. Even if I go into BIOS and pick Windows Boot Manager or Partition 1 for the start up, I get a black screen for both. I can still access the macOS as well as Shell, but I don't know what that does other than displaying all of the yellow text fly by..

Is there a kind soul out there that can help me get Windows back to boot? Keep in mind I'm a bit of a newbie here so laying out the common-sense steps would be helpful!

Thank you in advance!
    • By danieldbird
      Hi all,
      Wondering if anyone has seen this issue before. My cursor started jumping to a fixed position every say 10 seconds, then all of a sudden just gets stuck in that position and any attempt to move it does nothing and the cursor reverts to the same fixed position. Everything was fine for ages, then this started occurring.

Here is a short video of it:
      Cursor stuck

Any help or guidance greatly appreciated.
    • By nyichiban1
      So I got some new hardware:
      Asus Z490I Gaming ITX
      NZXT H1 Case
      Intel i9-10900
      samsung 970 EVO plus NVME
      SK Hynix 1TB SSD
      32GB G.Skill 3200 C14 Ram
      MSI 5700 XT Evoke

So I got windows installed and wanted to install macOS using opencore. I had no luck getting past the [EB|#LOG:EXITBS:START] error and decided to use someone else's EFI who had the same motherboard minus the CPU and GPU (i7-10700k and Radeon VII). I went ahead with that EFI and voila got it to install and got past the error I had. The issue was after the install there is a reboot and that's where it hangs and give me an error log that I attached. Tried a few more things to see what I could do but was stuck on that error log every single time. Decided to try again today and now I can't get past the original error log. I've looked at the dortania guide for that error and tried everything it suggested but still won't get past the error. Not sure what else to do but to try Clover maybe. Anyone have any suggestions? I've attached my EFI as well. Thanks in advance.
      Installer_Log_8-Jul-2020.txt
      EFI.zip
    • By MaLd0n
      ---USB---
      https://pikeralpha.wordpress.com/2016/07/13/simple-skylake-usb-fix-no-kexts-required/

---CLOVER FOLDER---
      https://www.olarila.com/topic/5676-clover-folder-for-all-chipsets/

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By dloprios97
      Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install MacOS Catalina on the ACER C22-760 (i3 6100U, 520 HD)

I did all the usual prep to install the system, especially as I've done hackintoshes with the same specs in the past.

But after the moment it boots up, the screen goes black. So I decided to install the system booted in 0x12345678 and then fix the graphics.

Long story short, with the installation done I've tried every single combination to fix the graphics and found out that:
      Booting with a 0x12345678, a 1080p monitor is detected, but obviously, no acceleration. Booting only with AAPL,ig-platform-id set to 19160000, the system boots with complete acceleration but no monitor attached into any framebuffer. About this Mac reports a 1280 x 1024 monitor (Found using Anydesk and ioreg remotely.) Changing the connector type to DP or HDMI, Internal o External, platform-id is useless. This system is getting me anxious. Because I don't find any fix for it.
      Someone can help me out? Love ya!
      PD: The system is an All In One with no HDMI port.
      Fernando’s MacBook Pro.ioreg