Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
numberonekiwi

Z77X-UP5 Mojave Blank screen

4 posts in this topic

I am trying to install Mojave and getting a couple of issues first one but not important for now is the unsupported cpu message I believe that can be fixed with a boot flag, the other is when loaded I get a blank screen, if I unplug the HDMI plug and reconnect it twice I get a mouse pointer as well but still black screen. Also I cant boot with -x some sort of error 

Advertisement

Hi, have you been able to solve your issue? what is your current config? I have the same motherboard with a 3770K running Mojave without problems, let me know if you need help :)

On 11/29/2018 at 7:43 PM, Kaov said:

Hi, have you been able to solve your issue? what is your current config? I have the same motherboard with a 3770K running Mojave without problems, let me know if you need help :)

Good Morning;

I have been hackintoshing for a while using other tools to load my system. I would like to learn to load this system from scratch. Creating the USB installer and then loading Clover Bootloader. Then deciding which kexts are required to support my hardware.

I am working on the hardware listed as Mojave in my signature.

Gigabyte ZA-Z77X-UP5 TH - i7 3770K - Asus Radeon RX580 - Samsung 850 PRO SSD

Thank You

for installing purpose don't try to install with cdmi but connect to display port and once you have finished everything , reconnect via hdmi port