Trying since two days. Don't know how to make my audio work on Enoch Bootloader.

ryugae

2 posts in this topic

Hello to everyone. Thank you for coming here.

After a long Odissey lasting 5 months, I finally reached to install my fifth hackintosh (I had 4 hackintosh in this hardware and all these with Clover bootloader).

This time, for the first time, with the worst Bootloader ever - everyone say that - Enoch.

Clover don't work for me, I tried everything and now by now I don't want to do everything from scratch trying to install Clover. My bios and my motherboard just won't it.

Well, my hackintosh now work fine except for an audio issue. I just don't have audio.

I tried installing VooodoHDA.kext but probably I'm not good in this because everything don't work. Maybe I installed it in the wrong directory or maybe I wrong edited the info.plist inside it?

I don't know. I deleted every trace of AppleHDA in my EFI or in my HDD and then reinstall again with VooodoHDA, but no luck.

I don't really know what to do. 

image.png.277ff0cb9ad2848e6063112f78dca2b4.png

Installing VooodooHDA and then clicking on the panel give me this error.

image.png.a8fbc788fde08f308bd4175c288e3105.png

My audio Device.

image.png.d6dcb814aec15e3f350055465a2e8599.png

Hardware in sign. 

Thank you to everyone. I don't know where to ask. I tried with every group on discord, lol. 

3 hours ago, ryugae said:

Hello to everyone. Thank you for coming here.

After a long Odissey lasting 5 months, I finally reached to install my fifth hackintosh (I had 4 hackintosh in this hardware and all these with Clover bootloader).

This time, for the first time, with the worst Bootloader ever - everyone say that - Enoch.

Clover don't work for me, I tried everything and now by now I don't want to do everything from scratch trying to install Clover. My bios and my motherboard just won't it.

Well, my hackintosh now work fine except for an audio issue. I just don't have audio.

I tried installing VooodoHDA.kext but probably I'm not good in this because everything don't work. Maybe I installed it in the wrong directory or maybe I wrong edited the info.plist inside it?

I don't know. I deleted every trace of AppleHDA in my EFI or in my HDD and then reinstall again with VooodoHDA, but no luck.

I don't really know what to do. 

image.png.277ff0cb9ad2848e6063112f78dca2b4.png

Installing VooodooHDA and then clicking on the panel give me this error.

image.png.a8fbc788fde08f308bd4175c288e3105.png

My audio Device.

image.png.d6dcb814aec15e3f350055465a2e8599.png

Hardware in sign. 

Thank you to everyone. I don't know where to ask. I tried with every group on discord, lol. 

You need to patch your DSDT (IRQ and HPET),, then set layoutID (_DSM) for your HDEF device at DSDT/SSDT