bigben1

Mojave rx580

10 posts in this topic

I had success in installing os Mojave,!!!
System Version: macOS 10.14 (18A391)
specs;

Gaz77xud3h
core i5 ( ivy bridge)
RX 580 8gb Gpu
12 gb ram 
Intel ssd

my usb installer could not boot in Hdmi mode, so I used DP for installation and then booted with Hdmi.
another quirky stuff was that my usb installer could not see Mojave SSD after successful install, so I booted to HSierra ssd and installed Clover BL, and kexts without any problem.
to get sound I used VoodooHDA latest version. 2.8.9....
so far too good.pic below

Screen Shot 2018-10-02 at 15.18.04.jpg

Edited by bigben1

Advertisement

Very nice!   RX 580 8gb Gpu.. Is this working OOB or you need some patch to have full acceleration and metal 2 support?

Anyone else know if Sapphire RX 570 4GB will work fine on Mojave?

Edited by sandokan71

Hi guys, just be careful to say that the rx580 8g  is working oob... That's what I did read everywhere and bought one as I'm using my hack for photo and video editing . There's a problem with fcpx and this card as for now it's impossible to export movies in H264 with this card which is a big problem too me. Just to aware some people who wants to upgrade their graphic card with that one . 

HELP!! I have a Sapphire nitro + 8GB Special edition ... I only see in 1024x760 and 3 (!!!) mega of VRAM. I follow this post carefully, but I'm not practical about SSDT etc., can someone help me? Asus P8P67 EVO 3, i7 3770k, 16 GB RAM, 1SSD, 2 SATA

HELP!! I have a Sapphire nitro + 8GB Special edition ... I only see in 1024x760 and 3 (!!!) mega of VRAM. I follow this post carefully, but I'm not practical about SSDT etc., can someone help me? Asus P8P67 EVO 3, i7 3770k, 16 GB RAM, 1SSD, 2 SATA

Post your clover folder

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post your clover folder

On 4/6/2019 at 1:57 PM, Danual said:

thanks, i solved it

Post your clover folder

Post your clover folder