Usb 3.0s + sleep not working on 10.13.6

Angelo_

7 posts in this topic

Since when I updated to 10.13.6 (and possibly .5 since i don't use usbs that often) my usb 3.0 drives don't work on usb 3.0 ports or hubs and work only if inserted slowly and get recognized as usb 2.0s in that case (480mb/s in sysinfo) and if i try to put my hackintosh to sleep the screen turns black for a second and then it takes me to the login screen instead of going to sleep, this usb issue happened to me on 10.13.2/3 too, is there a way to fix it ? Thank you

CLOVER not working usb 3.0s+ sleep.zip

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

use last clover version

CLOVER.zip

I tried to put those files in my clover (maybe I had to swap the whole folder) folder but it broke my clover, now I can't boot, I can get into clover, select my drive but when I try to boot the apple comes out, the bar loads and then the screen turns black (not black turned off, black turned on with just no image whatsoever), how can i fix that now? :c

@MaLd0n after a bit of trial and error with vmware on w10 i made a clover bootable usb and fixed the efi folder using only yours by trashing my clover folder and replacing it, what was wrong with my folder that made usb 3.0s and sleep not working?

31 minutes ago, Angelo_ said:

@MaLd0n after a bit of trial and error with vmware on w10 i made a clover bootable usb and fixed the efi folder using only yours by trashing my clover folder and replacing it, what was wrong with my folder that made usb 3.0s and sleep not working?

i think u need a usb patches

check here

https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=6539

my clover folder is good for u, i think the problem is only video