headkaze

Hackintool v2.8.3

720 posts in this topic

Advertisement
Posted (edited)
On 6/23/2019 at 2:14 AM, headkaze said:

Can you be any more specific?

Hi.

Since v2.6.5 , the "installed kexts" is  empty :0x and i Don't change anything :0x

Capture d’écran 2019-06-25 à 05.02.57.png

Edited by DoZe

1 hour ago, DoZe said:

Since v2.6.5 , the "installed kexts" is  empty :0x and i Don't change anything :0x

It's probably related to the bug reported by another user. Just to be sure can you run Hackintool from Terminal (run Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) and post the output here.

8 minutes ago, headkaze said:

It's probably related to the bug reported by another user. Just to be sure can you run Hackintool from Terminal (run Hackintool.app/Contents/MacOS/Hackintool) and post the output here.

Install kexts option works fine here on my IvyBridge config (Mojave 10.14.5)----->Hackintool v2.6.6

Capture d’écran 2019-06-25 à 06.43.18.png

1 hour ago, headkaze said:

Capture d’écran 2019-06-25 à 08.27.37.png

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, DoZe said:

Yes it's the same bug and I have fixed it. I will do a release shortly. Thanks for the feedback.

Edited by headkaze

Can you guys help with HDMI Audio for HD520 on my Dell Inspiron 11 3153?  Tried using hackintool and followed a tutorial but not much came of it.  HDMI video does work, It appears on the right port (5) and index 1.  I did update it to HDMI from DP in hackintool and applied the patch for Platform ID 0x19160000, audio still doesnt work.  What am i doing wrong?

773899282_ScreenShot2019-06-25at12_12_02PM.thumb.png.d5cd0eac981c9511c4f58db9e19ca875.png

debug_4104.zip

Hi , In my system , rebuild kext cache and repair permission is halting or not working , using clover and Oc , any fixes for hackintool ? 

2 minutes ago, PC IT said:

Hi , In my system , rebuild kext cache and repair permission is halting or not working , using clover and Oc , any fixes for hackintool ? 

What version of Hackintool? What version of macOS?

Just now, headkaze said:

What version of Hackintool? What version of macOS?

MacOS =Catalina, v2.6.8 Hackintool 

Just now, PC IT said:

MacOS =Catalina, v2.6.8 Hackintool 

Yeah Catalina is problematic. It could just be a bug in the beta. We will have to wait and see.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, PC IT said:

Thank you 

Apparently if you run the "Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode" tool first and then wait a while it will enable you to run "Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions".

I'm not sure why you have to wait a while first but if we can figure it out I can prompt to do this before rebuilding the kextcache.

DisableGatekeeper.png

Edited by headkaze

9 minutes ago, headkaze said:

Apparently if you run the "Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode" tool first and then wait a while it will enable you to run "Rebuild KextCache and Repair Permissions".

I'm not sure why you have to wait a while first but if we can figure it out I can prompt to do this before rebuilding the kextcache.

DisableGatekeeper.png

Thanks for the reply , tried your suggestion , same thing , seems it is Catalina bug

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, PC IT said:

Thanks for the reply , tried your suggestion , same thing , seems it is Catalina bug

Wait about 10 minutes after running the first tool then try again.

Edited by headkaze

Just now, headkaze said:

Wait about 10 minutes after running the first tool then try again.

Ok 

51 minutes ago, PC IT said:

Ok 

Looks like I made a mistake with the "Disable Gatekeeper and mount the disk in read/write mode" tool. It calls "mount -uw" instead of "mount -uw /". I will do an update soon.

15 minutes ago, headkaze said:

Hackintool v2.6.9
- Disable Gatekeeper tool fix

Thats great , it is fixed now , thanks for the fix

On 6/25/2019 at 6:35 AM, headkaze said:

Fixed ! :0) Thanks !