headkaze

Hackintool v2.8.0

710 posts in this topic

Advertisement

in a previous version that I do not remember, I was shown USB data but as I update it, nothing appears. For USB I use USBInjectAll.kext with modified info.plist, so as not to resort to the port limit patch.

Hi, I have problem booting using desktop UHD630 on latest Mojave.

However on ioreg, I can see that intelHD is working but I am always greeted with a black screen. Also, FB patcher is not showing any infos for Coffeelake or kabylake.

Is this a known issue?

Screenshot 2018-09-23 at 10.17.58 AM.png

2 hours ago, matgeo said:

On Dell 3542 Haswell usb section shows only usb3 port and not the usb2 (external and internals) ports under EHO1.

1.png

2.png

HS ports - High-Speed=usb 2.0

SS ports - Super-Speed=usb 3.0

Read this

@mitch_de @Matgen84 @Faradis @matgeo please run "ioreg -l >ioreg.txt" from Terminal and attach output here (should output to your home dir)

@onemanOSX Yes it is normal not to get any info for Mojave. You should use the Framebuffer->macOS 10.13.6 (17G2112) menu option.

Edited by headkaze

47 minutes ago, headkaze said:

@mitch_de @Matgen84 @Faradis @matgeo please run "ioreg -l >ioreg.txt" from Terminal and attach output here (should output to your home dir)

@onemanOSX Yes it is normal not to get any info for Mojave. You should use the Framebuffer->macOS 10.13.6 (17G2112) menu option.

Hi

Ioreg.txt output attach

ioreg_matgen84.txt.zip

ioreg_matgen84.txt

Hi Devs, i reported that FB patcher shows some wrong Info about my IVY Bridge IGPU.

Reason was not FB, the IGPU was missed (in IOREG also) so FB patcher maybe reads ioreg also fails.

Reason for missing IGPU (connectorless) was that Inject Intel - Clover graphics  was disabled ( normaly i had enabled). Perhaps i disabled that setting and without real "willing". Now all good: FB shoows correct IVY Info.

A bit off topic but maybe usefull if other get an answer:

I use WEG (lastets). I thought WEG would setup IGPU complete - no Clover Inject Intel (and IG-ID)

Question: Does WEG always need also Clover Inject Intel to do rest of IGPU setup? 

38 minutes ago, headkaze said:

Try adding "?1" to the end of the link to force an uncached version.

worked thank you for the response
but seems that all is not well with it
image.png.63f8dc519116e166ecdb2bf968382ef1.png

Edited by errorexists

4 minutes ago, errorexists said:

sorry about that i hope this is it still kinda learning things ioreg.txt

No problem. So I'm assuming you have Lilu + WhateverGreen installed and you have an Intel GPU? Or what are you trying to achieve with Intel FB-Patcher?

14 minutes ago, headkaze said:

No problem. So I'm assuming you have Lilu + WhateverGreen installed and you have an Intel GPU? Or what are you trying to achieve with Intel FB-Patcher?

i do have lilu an weg im using rx 580's try to use it for patching an usb as nothing shows in there either

image.png.11a7ca9afd80bb42a712bffd8af5fc44.png

image.png

image.png

Edited by errorexists

2 minutes ago, errorexists said:

i do have lilu an weg im using rx 580's try to use it for patching an usb as nothing shows in there either

Okay I just uploaded a fix (I'm not going to bother updating the version). Please let me know if that improves things.

3 minutes ago, headkaze said:

Okay I just uploaded a fix (I'm not going to bother updating the version). Please let me know if that improves things.

all looks good now thank you for the time for doing this very appreciated your time :thumbsup_anim:
image.png.82db25e81a8c6c2a07d8211f8b0a148d.png

3 minutes ago, headkaze said:

is the app dependant on any injector kexts in order for the usb to show up in the app?