headkaze

Hackintool v2.8.0

711 posts in this topic

Advertisement

The "installed" window is not picking up your update to the BrcmFirmwareStore kexts.

Hackintool.thumb.png.620145b576b8aa55c176d436a13c0dee.png

1 hour ago, mnfesq said:

The "installed" window is not picking up your update to the BrcmFirmwareStore kexts.

I haven't changed the url to my fork yet as I wasn't sure if the Catalina changes would be necessary when it comes out of beta. So let's wait for the full release first. I may also move it to the acidanthera Github account by then.

Thanks @headkaze  We appreciate your hard work.

2032156598_ScreenShot2019-09-06at8_43_24AM.thumb.png.f3b6fdde6daab36b39639ef73b161f11.png2032156598_ScreenShot2019-09-06at8_43_24AM.thumb.png.f3b6fdde6daab36b39639ef73b161f11.png

How to fix blue line(Driver Installed-No)?

1 hour ago, nmano said:

From my understanding it's normal for there to be PCI devices without drivers installed on a Hackintosh. Can anyone confirm this?

Edited by headkaze

2 hours ago, nmano said:

Thanks @headkaze  We appreciate your hard work.

2032156598_ScreenShot2019-09-06at8_43_24AM.thumb.png.f3b6fdde6daab36b39639ef73b161f11.png2032156598_ScreenShot2019-09-06at8_43_24AM.thumb.png.f3b6fdde6daab36b39639ef73b161f11.png

Blue Lines seems not native or incompatible with macOS. Just my opinion.

Do you have this issue in February:

Good evening @headkaze many thanks for the 2.8.0 release!

I'd like to update you on a couple of points, a major and a few minor (text fixes).

1. Please update the list of kexts with the new Intel Mausi kext for LAN by acidanthera:

https://github.com/acidanthera/IntelMausi

Already at v1.0.2 I am using it on my two Intel NUCs and they seem to perform very well.

2. In the list of "Model" data in INFO tab, please do expand the English for these (if you agree):

"2nd Disp Support" to "2nd Display Support"

"2nd Max Res" to "2nd Max. Resolution"

"Avg Weight" to "Average Weight"

"Int HD Interface" to "Internal HDD Interface" or "Int. HDD Interface"

"Introduction Date" to "Date Introduced"

"Url" to "URL"

3. In the PCI tab, when updating PCI IDs, is there a need for the "Cancel" button in the confirmation dialog that pops up?

4. In the POWER tab, would it be interesting to have a round-arrow-icon to be able to refresh the status? For example, I changed my hibernatemode to 0 in Terminal, and could not "refresh" it in Hackintool.

Thanks for listening!

Hi @headkaze and everyone here, there's something that may have changed and that I missed.

Your Hackintool reports latest Clover as being 5071, most likely using https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/files/Installer/

I've been using Sourceforge's URLs all this time too.

However, the Clover_v2.5k_r5071.zip package there only extracts a text file saying:

Is this the end of Sourceforge, does anyone know?

Is the CloverHackyColor version/repo now the only official place to look?

Thanks again for your feedback and if this is a change, perhaps consider updating Hackintool, when you can.
Cheers