Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
michael_1985

Intel i3-8100 & UHD 630 no HDMI output

19 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)
Hello i follow a guide (Rehabman's ) to enable the uhd 630 with success and i get acceleration. But i have a problem.. I dont have hdmi output only vga. can boot with hdmi but after loading kext driver only vga works and i need to unplug hdmi & plug vga to get screen.. How can fix this? pls help

Gigabyte B360M H
Edited by michael_1985

Advertisement
Posted (edited)

You mean if i can boot the installer or if i can boot to os via usb? If you mean os, i can boot with my settings, yes.

Edit:

I delete some kexts (fakepciid and Rehabman's injector for 3e92) from L/E and now i can boot with HDMI but i don't have acceleration. I use now kexts only from your clover folder.

Edited by michael_1985

56 minutes ago, michael_1985 said:

boot to os via usb?

Yes, boot from USB.

57 minutes ago, michael_1985 said:

I delete some kexts from L/E (fakepciid and Rehabman's injector for 3e92) from L/E and now i can boot with HDMI but i don't have acceleration. I use now kexts only from your clover folder.

Ok, keep in this way. Use Clover folders, is better and you'll have the same effect in your system.

Now that you changed the location of your kexts, repair the disk permissions and clean the NVRam.

NVRAM and Kext Cache Cleanup and Rebuilding PrelinkedKernel Tool 1.0.4

Posted (edited)

No i dont have other patched kexts in S/L/E or in L/E. In Clover "Other" folder i have now (FakePCIID_Intel_HD_Graphics, FakePCIID, Shiki, Lilu & IntelGraphicsFixup ) kexts. I needed it for acceleration..

Edited by michael_1985

Delete the IntelGraphicsFixup and Shiki.

And install WhateverGreen + Lilu (last version), remove the FakePCIID_Intel_HD_GraphicsFakePCIID and reboot.

23 hours ago, michael_1985 said:

Ok what FakeID for IntelGFX & ig-platform-id in Clover?

Keep it.

Μan, really i got bored. Thanks! I bought this build because i read about compatibility. Eventually it does not work. I just made a format, αll gone.