v.osypets

No sound after long sleep - CoffeeLake - High Sierra 10.13.6

2 posts in this topic

Hello!

After update to latest HS version I have disappearing Display Port audio in my LG 31MU97Z-B monitor after long sleep.

My hardware is:

CPU: Intel 8700K
GPU: integrated
MB: MSI z370m Gaming Pro AC
RAM: 16GB
Monitor: LG 31MU97Z-B

My Clover folder is attached to this post.

CLOVER.zip

Edited by v.osypets

Advertisement

A Simple and quick FIX

Just keep your machine back to sleep in the apple drop down options in the top left and wake it up by moving mouse or with any key.

Solved

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By viramotao
      AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext MOJAVE.zip
      AppleIntelFramebufferCapri.kext SIERRA.zip
      In S/L/E replace the kext and run Kext Utillity. Rebot and enjoy DP!

• By MaLd0n
      ---INSTALLATION TUTORIAL---

---Original Post---
      https://olarila.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=77102#p77102

---CLOVER FOLDER---

CLOVER.zip

--MOBO
      GigaByte Z390 M Gaming

--PROCESSOR
      Intel Core i9-9900K

--COOLER
      CoolerMaster MasterLiquid ML120R RGB

--MEMORY
      Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB (2 x 8GB)

--GPU
      Sapphiretech Radeon RX 590 8 GB GDDR5

--SSD
      Samsung 970 EVO NVMe M2 Flash Drive

--POWER SUPPLY
      EVGA 750 N1, 750W

--WIRELESS
      TP-Link Archer T9E

--BLUETOOTH
      Orico BTA-403

--CASE
      Thermaltake View 21 Tempered Glass Edition

--DSDT Patches--
      -FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE 10 ID -DMAC -REMOVE 22K LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM / REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS 2015 -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDAS to HDEF -HDEF -REAL TIME CLOCK -ARTC -IRQs -SBUS -MIKEY -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -GMM -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -DTGP -ACQUIRE MUT0 0XFFFF -OPERATION REGION GPIO -MUTEX MUT0 0x00 -EXTERNAL REFERENCES -UNKNOWNOBJ -HDMI / HDAU -FULL RENAMED DEVICES  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

--BruceX--

--USB-C-- test with SanDisk Ultra USB-STICK 128gb

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
      We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By mizznfizz
      Copying this over from the other major forum as things seem pretty dead over there. Didn't see a dedicated "builds" forum here so hope this is the right spot. People on other social media recommended coming here. 
      Alright, so the build has commenced, just waiting on the power supply (ended up not realizing that I bought the compatible power brick for the HDPlex 400w and then bought the PicoPsu 160, so that is going back and HDPlex is on its way) and monitor to get here.
      Found a smoking deal on an Acer-K272HUL-Dbmidpx 27" IPS display through Newegg ($216 shipped to my door) that has gotten great reviews, be careful when looking for this as the EBmidpx (different model) looks the exact same but is a TN Panel and comes up in many of the searches.

Anyways, here is specs for final build...
      - Mobo - ASRock Z370m-itx/ac [$120 amazon]
      - RAM - Crucial Ballistix Sport LT 8gb [$49 amazon]
      - WiFi/BT - Lenovo Broadcom BCM94352Z [$13 ebay]
      - SSD - Samsung EVO860 1tb [$128 amazon]
      - CPU - Intel Core i5 8400 [$185 newegg]
      - Cooler - Noctua L9i [$40 amazon]
      - Case - Wesena ITX4 v3 [$97 perfect home theater]
      - PSU - HDPlex 400w [$95 hdplex]
      - PSU Brick - Dell PA-9E 240w [$37 ebay]
      - Monitor - Acer K272HUL 27" IPS [$216 newegg]
      Total: $883 (shipping included in prices, most were free shipping)

This build will be mainly for your everyday computing needs, paying bills, watching YouTube videos and the occasional light photo editing session (have other expensive hobbies now so photography has fallen to the wayside). This is coming from a mid-2011 iMac 21.5" base model that is slowly dying (getting graphical artifacts on a constant basis now and the occasional sudden reboot). The iMac is no longer compatible with any new Mac OS upgrades (no Mojave) so I figured she had a good life over the last 8yrs and it was time to pick-up something new. Since I was fairly unimpressed with the specs for the money with regards to the new Mac Mini's I figured this would be a good chance for me to do a hackintosh.

Install will be a Vanilla High Sierra build, since that is the only version I have access to on my iMac. From my research I have downloaded the following kexts for install.
      - Broadcom Fix (both the firmware repo and firmware patch)
      - IntelMausiEthernet
      - WhateverGreen
      - Lilu
      I am using the two following builds on the other forum as my baseline as they are very similar builds to mine.
      Suneys Mini Cube from the other forum and the Tiny But Might build from the same forum. 

With that said, I plan to use Morgonaut's guide from YouTube to build the hackintosh up (hopefully next weekend). Once everything is running stable in High Sierra I will hopefully be able to update to Mojave without any major issues and then keep moving forward with life. So, am I forgetting anything?
    • By ITzTravelInTime
      So apple has presented a new and updated mac mini a few days ago, and the great news seems to be the use of desktop processors in it, in fact, all the specs seems to match a typical desktop socket 1151 v2 coffeelake system without a dedicated gpu, so i am wondering if the smbios of this machine could be our new smbios of preference for coffeelake desktop machines. So i have created this new topic to discuss about it. Of course we will have to wait to do tests using the first public version of mac os which integrates this smbios, because when every new mac is released it's smbios is available initialy just in a purpose made mac os build and then it's added for all the os builds in the following releases.

So what do you think about the possibility of using this new smbios for desktop coffeelake machines instead of the imac 18.3/18.2 ones?

https://www.apple.com/mac-mini/specs/

• By ginola
      Hello everyone
      I can not optimally configure my integrated video card on a gigabyte H370M DS3H motherboard.
      Would someone kindly help me?
      Thank you

Send me.zip