Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Hello everyone, I've an Acer Aspire E5-574 running Mojave at last update, everything is fine, except by the laggy mouse, as the attached, when the system needs the graphic card (Intel HD 520) it's generates a lag.
final_5e2761c58c6b910015da7cf6_967905.mp4 Send me MacBook-Pro-de-Murilo.zip
I have a dual-boot system with both Win10 and MacOS on separate drives. MacOS on an SSD while Windows is on a standard laptop HD. At first it was working fine and I haven't thought much of it but recently MacOS started acting weird. The first thing I noticed was that Clover somehow "forgot" my primary boot drive. This wasn't a huge issue though, as it was booting just fine once I hit enter on the drive selected. I updated Windows 10 to a newer build, however, I did all of this with the SSD drive unplugged just to be sure. Now Windows is working properly while MacOS is having some quite frustrating errors which make it impossible for me to work...
Anyway, the problems are the following:
- random reboots
- apps freeze or won't start just "bounce"
- internet not working(eventhough every other device connects just fine)
- system is laggy overall
I have tried emptying NVRAM int Terminal but I only got a message saying 'Error clearing firmware variables'. I've been searching for solutions on the web for the issue at hand but struggled to find one... I would really appreciate some help.
I attached my config.plist down below. If more information is required, please let me know.
Hi I wonder if you can help me out guys.
I have few issues here
when I boot the clover entry screen do not show the disk icons until i press enter
(If I disconnect the keybord all is smooth, clover start, shows disk icons and boot from Mojave)
Randomly the keyboard and mouse become pretty unstable. The mouse cursor start flashing or the keyboard start to type repetedly <<<<<<<<<<< when i Press the spacebar or some other button
(this behaviour is applied to all keyboard I have tried, actually 3 different ones)
KB and Mouse are plugged on a USB 3.0 ports
I have tried to reset the keyboard Pref but NO LUCK
I have changed Keyboard - Same error
I enclose IOREGregistry and config.plist
MY CURRENT BUILD
ASROCK Z270 PRO4
Gigabyte GTX 760
I believe that there is some code conflict but I have no idea what is wrong
iMac di imac27.ioreg.zip
I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Master and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you.
A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.
This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Master using bios revision F10, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware
8600K, 8700K, 9600K, 9700K, 9900K, 9900KS
RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII, 5700, 5700 XT
(If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)
@glasgood Has kindly put together a new simple Catalina install guide so Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install. (glasgood put the guide together for the Z390 Pro but the two boards are so alike that you can follow this guide with no problems at all using the Z390 Master)
• Intel I9 9900k @5.2Ghz
• Gigabyte AORUS Z390 MASTER
• Sapphire Nitro+ SE 5700 XT ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
• Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 32GB @3600mhz (2 x 16GB)
• Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
• EK Custom Liquid Cooling Loop
• Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVMe SSD macOS Catalina 10.15.1
• Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
• ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)
• Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case
• Ethernet Port
• SSD Trim
• USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
• Hardware Acceleration
• Sleep & Wake
• Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
• Netflix on Safari browser
• Sidecar (only works using the iMac19,1 EFI and with your igpu Enabled)
CLOVER EFI FOLDERS
please note - You must flash your Z390 MASTER bios to revision F11c to use any of these EFI's, The DSDT is not designed for any other Bios revision
mb_bios_z390-aorus-master_f11c.zip - Aorus Z390 Master Bios F11c
Use this folder with fully patched DSDT
EFI Update - 14/01/2020 - Use with Bios revision F11c Only or Replace with the older F10 DSDT if you don't want to update the bios
Aorus Z390 Master F11c Navi Vega VII EFI.zip - Vega, Navi (5700, 5700XT), Radeon VII DSDT EFI
Aorus Z390 Master F11c RX Polaris EFI.zip - RX5XX Polaris DSDT EFI
Aorus Z390 Master F11c HD630 igpu EFI.zip - Use with Bios revision F11c Only (17/01/2020 UHD630 IGPU Only) SMBios 8,1
CFG Unlock (MSR) F11c BIOS Profile - The Easy Way
Highly recommended if your using a Vega 56/64, Radeon VII or Navi GPU
ADDITIONAL DSDT's & Older EFI’s (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these DSDT's)
Alternative EFI - N-D-K Fork of OpenCore (14/01/2019)
To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
(If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)
If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
BroadcomFix.zip (Use these kexts if your Broadcom bluetooth/Wifi isn't working properly)
Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl
BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F10)
• Enter BIOS → Press Delete → Enter Setup
• Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults
• Boot -> Windows 8/10 Features -> Win 8/10WHQL
• Boot -> CSM Support -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled if need be but try to have it set to Disabled first)
• Favourites -> Extreme Memory Profile (X.M.P.) -> Profile1
• Favourites -> VT-d -> Disabled (Can be set to Enabled or Disabled, Your choice)
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hands-off -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Display Output -> PCIe 1 Slot
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Internal Graphics -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Pre-Allocated -> 64M
• Settings -> IO Ports -> DVMT Total GFX0-Allocated -> 256M
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Aperture Size -> 256MB
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Wifi -> Disabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Audio Controller -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> Above 4G Decoding -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> Legacy USB Support -> Enabled
• Settings -> IO Ports -> USB Configuration -> XHCI Hand-off -> Enabled
• Settings -> Miscellaneous -> Software Guard Extensions (SGX) -> Disabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> Platform Power Management -> Enabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> ErP -> Enabled
• Settings -> Platform Power -> RC6(Render Standby) -> Enabled
• Save & Exit → Save & Exit Setup
I am trying to install macOS Mojave in my laptop but the is very slow.. I tried different methods and tutorials but all have same result.
Install of High Sierra, Sierra and El capitan is fast and have no issue.
hp notebook v5d75pa#acj
Intel HD 4400
4gb ram ddr3