Jump to content
fantomas

[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,463 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, ANONIMNIQ said:

Guys, I try with these commands in Terminal but it gets me errors.

try this:

rm /volumes/macOS/var/db/.AppleSetupDone

or

sudo rm /volumes/macOS/var/db/.AppleSetupDone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
28 minutes ago, ANONIMNIQ said:

Guys, I try with these commands in Terminal but it gets me errors.

 

 

Weird. While you trying what @cyberdes just told you can you run "export $PATH" command and post the output here?

If everything is ok you should see something like "/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"

Edited by dzontra

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guys, looks like something is broken. @Cyberdevs I delete the file, but now it stuck on loadbar with apple logo. If I boot with -v I found errors but it pass them and show the loadbar and stuck here... I leave if for hours without success. @dzontra I try this command and it gets me error.

IMG_20180915_082909.jpg

IMG_20180915_082420.jpg

IMG_20180915_083903.jpg

Edited by ANONIMNIQ

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, ANONIMNIQ said:

Guys, looks like something is broken. @Cyberdevs I delete the file, but now it stuck on loadbar with apple logo. If I boot with -v I found errors but it pass them and show the loadbar and stuck here... I leave if for hours without success. @dzontra I try this command and it gets me error.

Well in that case I'm afraid you're gonna have to reinstall macOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am using this command and choosing Anywhere but still doesn't open the app; is this command changed?

 

sudo spctl --master-disable

Always getting this error;

1329251986_ScreenShot2018-09-15at15_51_47.png.d912b2ed39a33285e7b23222ff818d7e.png

1110532027_ScreenShot2018-09-15at15_54_12.png.c8912aca49296e2fbebfd196736d2836.png

 

I also allow the app from the privacy tab.

 

No problem on HS.

Edited by telepati

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, telepati said:

I am using this command and choosing Anywhere but still doesn't open the app; is this command changed?

 


sudo spctl --master-disable

Always getting this error;

right click on the file and select open, Mojave's security has changed a lot 

Edited by Cyberdevs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I Have updated to Mojave 10.14(18A389). Just patched sound kext with AppleHDA Patcher. added patched kexts &HDA Enabler with Kext wizard. the only problem I'm having at the moment is the I can't open jpg photographs with preview.

but I can open screen shots with preview. is anyone else getting this issue

Screenshot 2018-09-15 at 18.51.15.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BALDY_MAN said:

I Have updated to Mojave 10.14(18A389). Just patched sound kext with AppleHDA Patcher. added patched kexts &HDA Enabler with Kext wizard. the only problem I'm having at the moment is the I can't open jpg photographs with preview.

but I can open screen shots with preview. is anyone else getting this issue

Screenshot 2018-09-15 at 18.51.15.png

Same here only .png file is open

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, al6042 said:

Are you guys using the internal Intel GPU in "connectorless" mode?

 

I dont have this kind of issue with Internal GPU Intel HD 4000 on my Laptop, this append with the Geforce gt 710 2 gig

Edited by chris1111

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BALDY_MAN said:

I Have updated to Mojave 10.14(18A389). Just patched sound kext with AppleHDA Patcher. added patched kexts &HDA Enabler with Kext wizard. the only problem I'm having at the moment is the I can't open jpg photographs with preview.

but I can open screen shots with preview. is anyone else getting this issue

Screenshot 2018-09-15 at 18.51.15.png

 

Which is exactly why we created this thread here. You might wanna check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

not sure if this would help those of a technical capability this website which is graphics card only (not sure if its a hackintosh or real mac site)

https://egpu.io/forums/mac-setup/macos-10-14-mojave-beta/paged/6/

 

some interesting scripts and progress reading through this section from page 1 to 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pavo said:

APFS has nothing to do with the speed 

X3kZoVU.png

 

is this your Kingston or EVO?  I tried also HFPS+ but this does not change anything. @Pavo are you using anything such as SSDT, settings on config.plist or BIOS settings?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, telepati said:

 

is this your Kingston or EVO?  I tried also HFPS+ but this does not change anything. @Pavo are you using anything such as SSDT, settings on config.plist or BIOS settings?

I get pretty well exactly the same as pavo on my 960 evo.

It's on apfs and uses apfsdriverloader-64.efi and no ssdt, no config.plist settings or bios settings.

write does start off at nearly 2000 but slows to 1500 - thermal issues. pavo doubtless has his nvme in a better spot for cooling :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, surfinchina said:

edit:

which doesn't seem to let me edit the above post... never mind...

I changed the test file size to 4gb. thermal issues better now

1231504019_Screenshot2018-09-1807_42_20.png.ac8d97014166954a38daeef5360f86bc.png

 

 

C'mon guys stop making show off  :P How do you get those speeds :thumbsup_anim: What kind of hack are you using? :hysterical:

 

are you both using PCI Adapter or directly installed on motherboard?

Edited by telepati

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, telepati said:

 

C'mon guys stop making show off  :P How do you get those speeds :thumbsup_anim: What kind of hack are you using? :hysterical:

Haha I don't know why it's so good...

Maybe something to do with the i9 CPU and the motherboard which has plenty of bandwidth? I'm not a technical guy :P

 

One thing with all these tests is to run the activity monitor to make sure the disk isn't indexing (comes up as mdworker)

As an aside and a bit off topic, it always pays to go to sys prefs, spotlight, privacy and exclude all your other disks from the indexing...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×