Jump to content
fantomas1

[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,463 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Trung_Nguyen said:

Here you go CLOVER.zip

 

Config -> System Parameters -> Inject Kexts -> YES (instead of Detect). Could you please, try that?

Edited by arsradu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
5 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

Do we have update for Mojave, like we had for High Sierra?

You mean a new beta? or updates in general?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A new beta, I ask because today was released a new beta High Sierra 10.13.6 beta 4...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MorenoAv said:

A new beta, I ask because today was released a new beta High Sierra 10.13.6 beta 4...

Nope there isn't a new beta for Mojave I just checked. Still the same Beta 2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As what I read, Apple Releases First Public Beta of iOS 12, macOS Mojave 10.14, and tvOS 12 on 25th June '18

Not sure if it just has a same build number as Dev. Beta 2 (18A314h), I could be wrong or any info from you? Thanks.

Edited by Badruzeus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Badruzeus said:

As what I read, Apple Releases First Public Beta of iOS 12, macOS Mojave 10.14, and tvOS 12 on 25th June '18

Not sure if it just has a same build number as Dev. Beta 2 (18A314h), I could be wrong or any info from you? Thanks.

 

I think, it's ..

Monday 6/25 for 10.13.6 beta release.

Tuesday 6/26 for 10.14 beta release.

 

like as

Monday 6/18 for 10.13.6 beta release.

Tuesday 6/19 for 10.14 beta release.

Edited by crazybirdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badruzeus said:

As what I read, Apple Releases First Public Beta of iOS 12, macOS Mojave 10.14, and tvOS 12 on 25th June '18

Not sure if it just has a same build number as Dev. Beta 2 (18A314h), I could be wrong or any info from you? Thanks.

 

I'm pretty sure it's the same build. Just like iOS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hosed my system :-(

 

was on HS 10.13.6 beta, sleepily followed the first two pages, now I can only see microsoft efi and recovery efi on clover 4515 imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7http://i63.tinypic.com/23js5dh.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by The_Village_Idiot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Sherlocks what were the steps for installation in your case, did you use different SMBIOS than macbookpro 8.1 ? and what kexts did you only add for QE/CI, public beta went out so i wanted to give it another shot, only QE/CI was missing, i had everything sorted out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looks like I was wrong... MacOS Mojave PB1 build numer is actually 18A314k. Now, I'm not sure it's any different in terms of actual fixes. But that's another story.

Edited by arsradu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is my Mojave problem list;

 

- Boot is so slow I am waiting almost 5 min sometimes much more (is it because of HDD installation or something else)

- After Boot everything is so slow inside of Mojave (Attached my files with ioreg could someone please check)

- No Sound I used AppleALC.kext v1.2.7 with -lilubetaall arg nothing change (can somebody share with me v1.2.8v2 I search but didn't find inside of thread)

 

@arsradu I am waiting your Skylake config.plist thank you.

 

Archive.zip

 

@Poco Thank you fixing for the upload files section.

Edited by telepati

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, telepati said:

Here is my Mojave problem list;

 

- Boot is so slow I am waiting almost 5 min sometimes much more (is it because of HDD installation or something else)

- After Boot everything is so slow inside of Mojave (Attached my files with ioreg could someone please check)

- No Sound I used AppleALC.kext v1.2.7 with -lilubetaall arg nothing change (can somebody share with me v1.2.8v2 I search but didn't find inside of thread)

 

@arsradu I am waiting your Skylake config.plist thank you.

 

Archive.zip

 

@Poco Thank you fixing for the upload files section.

Hi man,

 

You know, I didn't forget about you. I just thought you don't need the config anymore since you fixed the issue. :)

 

Anyway, here's the Skylake config.

And here are the updated files for AppleALC and Lilu kexts in order to have sound in Mojave.

 

Not sure about the boot speed. Sounds a little bit too much though. If this is after the installation, it's definitely too much.

Do you need USBInjectAll kext? Cause I don't. Do you need that weird boot arg "uia_exclude=HS03;HS04;HS07;HS08;HS11;HS12;HS13;SS03;SS04;SS07;SS08;SS09;SS10;"? Cause I most definitely don't.

 

Try a fresh config. You can try the one I posted above for comparison. You could also try installing the other drivers that Clover adds by default during installation, and see if that makes any difference. Also, try to add Apfs.efi instead of ApfsDriverLoader. Yes, I know it's supposed to replace apfs.efi and give you more flexibility. But let's see if it actually makes a difference in this case.

Make sure you use apfs.efi from Mojave Beta. Just in case older versions might not work as well with mechanical HDDs.

Edited by arsradu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2018 at 9:06 AM, Badruzeus said:

 

Just another way to get a full macOS Mojave Beta 2 installer from Apple Server that we can do from all mac versions. DWYOR.

 

Base on this way from swcdn.apple.com.

We can download it, and automatically extract it as a full installer app as App Store.

And as I check, the md5 of dmg is the same as downloaded full app from App Store.

 

All right! I agree that, I'm too boring to make this installScipt.:hysterical:

 

 

Mojave MBR HFS Firmware Check Patch/Q6-DownloadFullApp/installScript_1014fullapp

 

installScript_1014fullapp.thumb.png.2b70d7d129afedf49555e22f49ac326c.png

Edited by crazybirdy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, crazybirdy said:

 

Base on this way from swcdn.apple.com.

We can download it, and automatically extract it as a full installer app as App Store.

And as I check, the md5 of dmg is the same as downloaded full app from App Store.

 

All right! I agree that, I'm too boring to make this installScipt.:hysterical:

 

installScript_1014fullapp.zip

 

installScript_1014fullapp.thumb.png.2b70d7d129afedf49555e22f49ac326c.png

You're literally a crazy bird! I've been waiting for this script for a long time! I'll try on my Lenovo :hysterical:...

Edited by Fergarth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, crazybirdy said:

Base on this way from swcdn.apple.com.

We can download it, and automatically extract it as a full installer app as App Store.

And as I check, the md5 of dmg is the same as downloaded full app from App Store.

 

All right! I agree that, I'm too boring to make this installScipt.:hysterical:

 

installScript_1014fullapp.zip

 

...

Thanks.. Updated #LoL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/25/2018 at 9:16 PM, arsradu said:

 

Config -> System Parameters -> Inject Kexts -> YES (instead of Detect). Could you please, try that?

Sometimes it returns, maybe related to the headphone is plug-in or not while boot?

 

Edited by Trung_Nguyen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Trung_Nguyen said:

Sometimes it returns, maybe related to the headphone is plug-in or not while boot?

 

 

I don't think that's related. But...could be related to the headphones themselves. Or the port. You can try other headphones in the same port. And you can try the same headphones in another port. If you're using front panel audio, try the ports on the back of the motherboard.

Edited by arsradu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

Mojave has update?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
 

 

Not for developers. 18A314k is the first Public Beta build. And...unfortunately, has pretty much the same bugs as Developer Beta 2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, arsradu said:

 

I don't think that's related. But...could be related to the headphones themselves. Or the port. You can try other headphones in the same port. And you can try the same headphones in another port. If you're using front panel audio, try the ports on the back of the motherboard.

unrelated. I can't even reproduce it. Maybe it just a random failure could be fixed by a restart

Edited by Trung_Nguyen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Trung_Nguyen said:

non-related. I can't even reproduce it. Maybe it just a random failure could be fixed by a restart

 

Yes. I also encountered sudden loss of sound, with no apparent reason. No Sleep mode, no nothing. Just...no sound. Could be an issue with AppleALC. And indeed, it's usually fixed by a simple restart. So if that's what you're encountering, you're not the only one. I haven't had this issue on my MBP, so I'm thinking this is most likely not an issue with Mojave in general, but a hack issue.

Edited by arsradu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×