fantomas1

[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,463 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, jamesathemac said:

sup can any of you guys help me update to mojave pc specs in about page clover linked above new new mojave files and config if anyone can help cheers

How about update your signature with your system specs so we don't have to go back searching through pages of post to find your system specs

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, Pavo said:

How about update your signature with your system specs so we don't have to go back searching through pages of post to find your system specs

yeah can't find signature

specs are z270-f Asus 

intel g4560 

gigabyte rx460

14 minutes ago, jamesathemac said:

yeah can't find signature

specs are z270-f Asus 

intel g4560 

gigabyte rx460

Located under your Account Settings on this website

OLMcDwr.png

qObDdrY.png

Edited by Pavo

2 minutes ago, Pavo said:

Located under your Account Settings on this website

OLMcDwr.png

qObDdrY.png

DONE so whats the matter with my install it says unsupported cpu then acpi errors 

IMG_0015.thumb.jpg.dae3b8a90d2708cdf52535a40d8ec9ba.jpgthe errors 

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

34 minutes ago, jamesathemac said:

DONE so whats the matter with my install it says unsupported cpu then acpi errors 

IMG_0015.thumb.jpg.dae3b8a90d2708cdf52535a40d8ec9ba.jpgthe errors 

IMG_0016.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Try this Clover folder, do not add or remove anything, report if you get into the OS and post pictures if you don't

CLOVER.zip

9 minutes ago, Pavo said:

Try this Clover folder, do not add or remove anything, report if you get into the OS and post pictures if you don't

CLOVER.zip

Nope panic high Sierra not working 

As well as mojave 

2 minutes ago, jamesathemac said:

Nope panic high Sierra not working 

As well as mojave 

Post pics of panic please

1 hour ago, jamesathemac said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7B8DC52F3-7EB0-4E19-B4F7-06956F8B8161.jpeg

Done  

E5E359D2-7A85-404D-B84B-C8A7DDB7F667.png

DC035894-9602-49E2-8A9C-C2579444C30E.png

Yeap, these prints are familiar to me! That's all I have in my Lenovo too! I've tried practically everything, the last Clover 4548, with and without Lilu, with two different SMBIOS and both working perfectly in 13.6, but yes, that's what I get! Only one caveat is very important in Lenovo! As it originally came from a hard drive HD, I opted for HFS instead of APFS and maybe that's the stress, I do not know! The truth is that on the X-99 with SSD, I had no problem upgrading to Mojave! :wallbash:

Another general observation about Mojave:

I run sound from USB to a DAC and then to my nice stereo. The sound in Mojave is a lot better than H.S. It's the same as in Windows now, rather than a quite small soundstage. I wouldn't know why.

BTW I fixed my network with a reinstall of the intelmausi kext. I was sure I had the latest version before but there you go, always pays to check.

1 hour ago, MaLd0n said:

Woops, many thanks. It works, now looks legit #LoL :D

Not so bad, but here I attached modified "Assets.car" (my concept) from 10.14's SysInfo.

Spoiler

AaZspxO.png

ATM-10.14Beta.png

Assets.zip

Edited by Badruzeus

On 6/13/2018 at 12:24 AM, In-N-Out said:

Ok guys, excuse me since I haven't been closely following MorenoAv's plight with getting his video going but I'd like to ask him a question. MorenoAv, do you by any chance have multiple EFI partitions on your system? If so, is it possible you're applying this edits to the wrong one? Sorry if this info has already been confirmed etc... Sometimes it is the most obvious things that we over look. 

On 6/14/2018 at 11:59 AM, ammoune78 said:

I do not know why people want to get me wrong here in any way as I have seen, and talking about order or ROM while we are in the third day of helping the MAN. We all here are for helping, only one person here that said the trick is @In-N-Out, and I started to follow hes thing and reading the IOREG and diskutil and the files that I sent, this helped me the find the problem of @MorenoAv. So I think the solution is here, also he don't need to format the partition but the entire drive as I said, he need to click on that DRIVE and simply click after on format, the screenshot of Pavo already mentioned it. it's simple like that:

Erase.png.b110094459dca77911779470abe9d5e7.png

Please you tired me to much with that obvious thinking bad about me, start having good thinking before the bad, start understanding before, this is so bad and makes me sick, why just for searching for a help! So bad feeling now. The first started to many run me, and didn't see the trick, and he kicked me by words, the second one came also, and did same thing, and SavageAUS also just kicking by words. So tell me who find that solution starting from the first post until the last, two of us, and you still continue. Yes I feel so sick in my heart now with these words, because I search for a solution?

Anyway, I'll say good word, thanks

On 6/14/2018 at 12:22 PM, ammoune78 said:

Please @MorenoAv, remove my files even if they doesn't did any KP or even if they are working on GIGABYTE 9 SERIES as shown in my signature, and even if the SSDT have only _DSMs that only put the needed thing into the desired device and even if the config have the minimal and even if we have same MANUFACTURER, and even if nothing special like machine poison. 

On 6/14/2018 at 12:33 PM, ammoune78 said:

I'll forget all the things because you still have same problem the layout id doesn't get injected, it's 0 in ioreg, while in the config you uploaded is 1. I didn't mean you by removing but other that said SSDT things, because he only he don't prefer them, so don't think bad on me to please, I was pleased by helping you, that's it, but removing things was for other user.

That said you still have the same problem for that drive and EFI, I'll leave my words and @In-N-Out to, about that problem.

Hmmmmm, that said @In-N-Out and @ammoune78 you catched that problem, because it was multiple EFI partitions, thank you @In-N-Out for the quickest solution at all, and @ammoune78 to trust you and keep searching and finding the thing in the uploaded files by @MorenoAv . because he confirmed to me that, yeah it was EFI partitions.

Sometimes we don't have to trust to know, but clearly sometimes we should trust to know! For me i always trust to see the truth, by mistakes or by the truth itself ^_^ . I trusted all of your help things, but this is KINDA quantum theory :hysterical:

Edited by ammoune78

5 minutes ago, ammoune78 said:

. because he confirmed to me that, yeah it was EFI partitions.

Sometimes we don't have to trust to know, but clearly sometimes we should trust to know! For me i always trust to see the truth, by mistakes or by the truth itself ^_^ . I trusted all of your help things, but this is KINDA quantum theory :hysterical:

I've given suggestion booting from External ESP (USB FlashDisk), not sure why get risk by modifying Internal EFI for Beta System.. just for testing purpose.

He have multiple drives with multiple oss in the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, ammoune78 said:

Hmmmmm, that said @In-N-Out and @ammoune78 you catched that problem, because it was multiple EFI partitions, thank you @In-N-Out for the quickest solution at all, and @ammoune78 to trust you and keep searching and finding the thing in the uploaded files by @MorenoAv . because he confirmed to me that, yeah it was EFI partitions.

Glad I could help! :)

Glad I could help!

Thanks dude for the fast and pointed reply 🤩

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a way to stop a secondary macOS from accessing the apps on another macOS on a single disk system? (laptop)

Like this.

206883356_ScreenShot2018-06-17at8_27_49pm.png.add80a68a5666ff2d04423fc4c7dd663.png

Also is anyone else having issues with the Intel Power Gadget not auto loading at startup or taking a very long time? Yes i have it in startup items.

Edited by SavageAUS

3 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Is there a way to stop a secondary macOS from accessing the apps on another macOS on a single disk system? (laptop)

Like this.

206883356_ScreenShot2018-06-17at8_27_49pm.png.add80a68a5666ff2d04423fc4c7dd663.png

Did you try rebuild LaunchServices with Onyx? Or  this command on Terminal but you must reboot---> Kill process

Edited by Matgen84

50 minutes ago, minhthanh3010 said:

I want to install Mac OS X 10.14 with HFS + format? Can you help me?

i found a way... but it needs Carbon Copy Cloner and VMware Fusion image.thumb.png.e896a17c7677c189cf7bf56cf7044552.png