fantomas1

[pre-release] macOS Mojave

2,463 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, ammoune78 said:

Or just wait for kexts update maybe, but i think you have too much, it could be Preview problem like @arsradu said in the previous posts?

Yeah, gonna wait for updates, till now is completely usable for me

Advertisement
8 minutes ago, Pieroc91 said:

Yeah, gonna wait for updates, till now is completely usable for me

Does that happen with all the folders or just Dropbox? :) Cause I do have similar issues with SOME of the folders. Usually custom folders of some apps. For example the Adobe Lightroom icon below.

2051211161_Screenshot2018-06-11at22_46_23.png.a46a4621f35c7f697714e7858cdd304f.png

I'm pretty sure it's an app issue. And it will most likely be updated/fixed in the upcoming versions.

13 minutes ago, iRipper said:

Do anyone of you get an unresponsive black screen when you go full screen video on Youtube?

mmm...no, not really. Are you using Safari or another browser? Have you tried clearing your browser's cache/cookies etc? Do you have any plugins that could affect YouTube playback?

These are only a few ideas. But what I can tell you is that no, personally I didn't encounter this issue.

Edited by arsradu

2 minutes ago, arsradu said:

Does that happen with all the folders or just Dropbox? :) Cause I do have similar issues with SOME of the folders. Usually custom folders of some apps. For example the Adobe Lightroom icon below.

2051211161_Screenshot2018-06-11at22_46_23.png.a46a4621f35c7f697714e7858cdd304f.png

I'm pretty sure it's an app issue. And it will most likely be updated/fixed in the upcoming versions.

Yes, just dropbox, HWsensors when goes berzerk and show 2000thz frequency changes it's size and when returns to normal it has a black space till updates again, well and also the wheater gadget that looks white

Screen Shot 2018-06-11 at 16.48.52.png

9 hours ago, ANONIMNIQ said:

Here is screenshot from verbose mode. After this grey screen with cursor appear and PC restarts.

I can't access EFI partition on USB drive form Windows, I'm not sure why, should try later from virtual machine and will post my Clover folder.

IMG_20180611_134839.jpg

I'm with a little diferent configuration now, but still old. High Serra works fine.

Gigabyte GA-G41M-Combo v2  Intel Core 2 Duo E8400, 3000 MHz 4gb ram Quadro FX 1800  (768 MB) 

You need PmHeart's patched bootx64.efi (/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi) and cloverx64.efi (/EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi).

Just now, NvidiaHater said:

You need PmHeart's patched bootx64.efi (/EFI/BOOT/BOOTX64.efi) and cloverx64.efi (/EFI/CLOVER/CLOVERX64.efi).

Where to find them?

31 minutes ago, ANONIMNIQ said:

Where to find them?

See here  :wink_anim::

On 6/5/2018 at 8:14 PM, gengik84 said:

Where is the problem?
it's a beta version... not the official release.

if clover on SF had been updated at that time .. I would have linked the official repo ... of course ...:P;)

Anyone interested --->> https://github.com/Dids/clover-builder/releases

Edited by Loloflat6

hi guys,

here I am asking for help, because I don't know how to fix audio, that's the last thing that isn't working... have tried with alc 1.2.8, alcbetaall bootflag and nothing audio don't work... I attach my clover folder, if someone could help me I really appreciate that...

Thanks

CLOVER.zip

25 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

hi guys,

here I am asking for help, because I don't know how to fix audio, that's the last thing that isn't working... have tried with alc 1.2.8, alcbetaall bootflag and nothing audio don't work... I attach my clover folder, if someone could help me I really appreciate that...

Thanks

CLOVER.zip

its not alcbetaall, its -lilubetaall

5 minutes ago, Loloflat6 said:

See here  :wink_anim::

So, r4522 include PmHeart's patched efi files, or I need to downloaded them from somewhere else? I tried with r4522 and Clover don't even recognize my mac drive.

Edited by ANONIMNIQ

You are right Pavo, the bootflag that I have is -lilubetaall, and it doesn't work... 

12 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Yes I am aware of the terminal approach but on the desktop of the image I quoted under the system information screen you will see an iMac icon with createinstallmedia label.

Also to anyone else testing Mojave arr you using one of the osxwifi + BT cards? If so does it still work natively in Mojave? As I'm looking at getting one.

I tested my tp link N900 (atheros) it won’t load, but my BCM4360 works.   

It seems they booted some Atheros support which sucks it is a great native pci WiFi card for native dual boot OSX and windows.

I tested my tp link N900 (atheros) it won’t load, but my BCM4360 works.   

It seems they booted some Atheros support which sucks it is a great native pci WiFi card for native dual boot OSX and windows.
Yeah typical Apple, hopefully they re add the kext back with the next beta or at full release.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

24 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

You are right Pavo, the bootflag that I have is -lilubetaall, and it doesn't work... 

Are you using latest AppleALC v1.2.8? You might have to use latest Lilu also, here are both freshly compiled.

AppleALC.kext.zip

Lilu.kext.zip

Edited by Pavo

27 minutes ago, Pavo said:

Are you using latest AppleALC v1.2.8? 

Yes I am... 

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-11, às 23.43.20.png

Edited by MorenoAv

On 6/10/2018 at 11:07 AM, ammoune78 said:

Ozmosis now have some difficult to load APFS from ROM, i already installed Mojave using Oz, but can't access that damn drive because of APFS automat conversion unless i use Clover, I'm still finding how to load it with only Oz even using bcfg it doesn't work :( :cry: :wallbash:

I might have that solved... my Previous rom had a working APFS jumpstart FFS, I believe all it did was jumpstart the normal APFS.efi on the drive, so it may still work with current APFS.

when I get home later tonight I will post and see if it will work its magic still.

HBP

I have updated the kexts that you provided and nothing has changed, as you can see... 

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-11, às 23.57.51.png

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-11, às 23.59.10.png

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-11, às 23.59.52.png

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-12, às 00.00.23.png

1 minute ago, MorenoAv said:

I have updated the kexts that you provided and nothing has changed, as you can see... 

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-11, às 23.57.51.png

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-11, às 23.59.10.png

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-11, às 23.59.52.png

Captura de ecrã 2018-06-12, às 00.00.23.png

upload your EFI folder please

I have updated the kexts that you provided and nothing has changed, as you can see

Do you have any rogue audio kexts in /System/Library/Extensions or /Library/Extensions ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, Pavo said:

upload your EFI folder please

oks it's here...

And I don't think so, SavageAus ...

EFI.zip

11 minutes ago, MorenoAv said:

oks it's here...

And I don't think so, SavageAus ...

EFI.zip

Well from what I can tell you are using the wrong layout-id, your GA-Z97N-WiFi mojo has Realtek® ALC892 codec and AppleALC codec list says to use the following layout-ids: 

Realtek	ALC892	layout 1, 2, 3, (4 for laptop), 5, 7, 28, 31, 92, 98, 99

And its also best to use a SSDT to set the new all-layout-id instead of using Clover to inject the id.

SSDT-HDEF.aml