Help with discrete graphics

5 posts in this topic

Hello, I have a problem.

I have a notebook with a discrete gpu of nvidia, I know that the installation is not possible with it enabled so I followed the tutorial of the site to disable it via DSDT.

But even so I can not enter the installation, in verbose mode I can not even see what the system returns because it loads and when it arrives at the end it automatically restarts, only writes for 1 second at the end "attempting to reboot" and reboots.

I am putting my CLOVER folder, I do not understand very well about DSDT configuration and config.plist, if you can help me, thank you!

CLOVER.zip

Hello, I have a problem.

I have a notebook with a discrete gpu of nvidia, I know that the installation is not possible with it enabled so I followed the tutorial of the site to disable it via DSDT.

But even so I can not enter the installation, in verbose mode I can not even see what the system returns because it loads and when it arrives at the end it automatically restarts, only writes for 1 second at the end "attempting to reboot" and reboots.

I am putting my CLOVER folder, I do not understand very well about DSDT configuration and config.plist, if you can help me, thank you!

CLOVER.zip

As [mention=1166456]Allan[/mention] said we need your hardware specs filled out correctly to help more efficiently.

Are you booting Legacy or UEFI?

For starters you are not using a DSDT, the only file you have in your ACPI > patched folder is SSDT-4-SgUlt.aml, so remove that. Secondly depending on your hardware you dont need EmuVariableUefi-64.efi or OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi, remove them and replace with AptioMemoryFix-64.efi. Do you really need OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi?

Without hardware information we dont know which smbios your using as there is none in config.plist

You can try this CLOVER folder but make a backup of yours first.

You can also check here for a basic config to match your specs.

https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-Clover-Laptop-Config

CLOVER.zip