ezyrdr

existing Sierra 10.12.6, can't make visible high Sierra install disk

80 posts in this topic

Advertisement

i was able to finally install successfully Mojave on my build...idiot me, I forgot to go to hard disk in clover after usb install to continue the installation from there.

its working as it was Sierra...exept for video...now I don't need codeccommander, but my Asus en210 silent is not capable of running qe/ci...I was reading MSI gt710 2GB is working oob with Mojave...maybe I should buy this graphic card?

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-11 a la(s) 00.04.16.png

only audio working is pink and green jack from the back. front jacks for mic and headphones dont work. internet is doin great. didnt test digital audio output. ill come back later with the clover folder that works with this. thanks to maldon for providing that! back with sierra he managed to pass me dsdt and kexts. apfs efi 64 driver is needed since now the installer will automatedly do an install on a apfs drive, no matter if its ssd or hard disk asin my case, it just converts the hfs drive you create with disk utility to apfs, they are more aggressive with the new file system. so you need apfs.efi in your 64 efi drivers. 

no qe/ci for tabs without graphics corruption and a minimal display resolution...hope this gt710 2GB get to work oob.

it was cheap but my main concern is whether ill get recognized by apple system properties...

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-13 a la(s) 06.49.08.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-17 a la(s) 16.06.30.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-18 a la(s) 19.05.02.png

Captura de pantalla 2018-10-20 a la(s) 11.54.56.png

I got Nvidia injection on...so maybe that won't mess with it