SavageAUS

Corsair Peripherals

5 posts in this topic

Ok so im looking at doing some upgrades to my input devices and have found some that i like.

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB Mechanical Keyboard Cherry Brown

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/33308/corsair-gaming-strafe-rgb-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-brown

Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse - Black

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/39190/corsair-glaive-rgb-gaming-mouse-black

Does the corsair software work on mac yet?

Does anyone use any other above with macOS and have any feedback for me?

Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

Advertisement
17 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Ok so im looking at doing some upgrades to my input devices and have found some that i like.

Keyboard: Corsair Gaming Strafe RGB Mechanical Keyboard Cherry Brown

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/33308/corsair-gaming-strafe-rgb-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-brown

Mouse: Corsair Glaive RGB Gaming Mouse - Black

https://www.pccasegear.com/products/39190/corsair-glaive-rgb-gaming-mouse-black

Does the corsair software work on mac yet?

Does anyone use any other above with macOS and have any feedback for me?

Any feedback at all would be appreciated.

Right, so some sort of feedback. I've been using the K95 keyboard for a while now. Corsair brought out a beta software for it for the Mac about a year ago, but it never got past beta and they've flagged it away I think. I can't find any links to the software at all. I'm still running it and it's great! But I don't have the software installation pkgs any more and I don't know what will happen if this system borks itself. It will run most of the keyboards plus the Glaive. 6 months ago someone posted a link on here to all the firmware drivers but I don't have that either.

So the message is, getting Corsair is a minefield and at your own risk, but it can be done if you're prepared to do a lot of searching.

14 minutes ago, surfinchina said:

Right, so some sort of feedback. I've been using the K95 keyboard for a while now. Corsair brought out a beta software for it for the Mac about a year ago, but it never got past beta and they've flagged it away I think. I can't find any links to the software at all. I'm still running it and it's great! But I don't have the software installation pkgs any more and I don't know what will happen if this system borks itself. It will run most of the keyboards plus the Glaive. 6 months ago someone posted a link on here to all the firmware drivers but I don't have that either.

So the message is, getting Corsair is a minefield and at your own risk, but it can be done if you're prepared to do a lot of searching.

Yeah its all good, @tikizondo94 provided me with an installer CUE-2.15.83-release.dmg and it updated just fine. I ordered my peripherals last night so hopefully they come in the next day or two. I did read corsair were dropping the project but they also said they may pick it back up. I dual boot with windows so i can get all firmware updates that way anyway so CUE for mac is just for customisation.

I appreciate the feedback.

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

Yeah its all good, @tikizondo94 provided me with an installer CUE-2.15.83-release.dmg and it updated just fine. I ordered my peripherals last night so hopefully they come in the next day or two. I did read corsair were dropping the project but they also said they may pick it back up. I dual boot with windows so i can get all firmware updates that way anyway so CUE for mac is just for customisation.

I appreciate the feedback.

Cool.

Once you're installed they seem to keep up with updates. Just the other day I got 2.24.50 update.

At the beginning they did give me a specific Mac firmware though. Maybe it's not needed now.

Thanks for the backup btw :)

Edited by surfinchina

Cool.
Once you're installed they seem to keep up with updates. Just the other day I got 2.24.50 update.
At the beginning they did give me a specific Mac firmware though. Maybe it's not needed now.
Thanks for the backup btw

I got my keyboard and mouse today they work in High Sierra and Mojave but aren't detected in CUE. I updated the firmware for mouse in Windows 10 (no update for keyboard).

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By herminien
      Hello,

(sorry for my english it's not my native langage)

I have a strange issue with my MacBook air (guess it's software, and I used the premium version of Avast to check any viruses). Some of the keyboard lettering doesn't work. I mean not the keyboard keys but really the letters. For example : when i Push the A on an azerty keyboard it doesn't work. But if I switch to Qwerty it's still the A who doesn't work. The keys working perfectly fine.
      If I plug an USB keyboard this one works absolutely fine.

Also, when I click only the alternative click is working. With the trackpad or a bluetooth mouse.

But here is the strangest thing of all :

If I go to accessibility -> keyboard -> and click on enable sticky keys everything works perfectly fine : the click and the keyboard but not for a long time (actually it changes, sometimes it works for hours and some other for minutes)

To be totally exhaustive : When I tried to access my session I needed to type the password. But I needed the "a" which wasn't working (with the USB keyboard and the other). I went to the recovery system. There, the USB keyboard was working fine so I changed the password to use usable characters. But...The password wasn't changed.
      So I used a bootable version of Catalina on a USB drive. The problem with the trackpad and the keyboard remained, but the UBS keyboard was working fine. And, this time the password asked to access the contents of the other users...was the one I changed and not the original one.

I erased the integrated drive, and re-installed the OS. But the issue remains.
      I guess I need to go deeper in the system but i don't know how.

The MacBook has an other issue for a long time. When I close it, it doesn't go on standby. And now, even after going in standby he wakes up 2 minutes after.

Hope someone can help.

Thanks.

• By mrwlkr
      Hello everyone, I've an Acer Aspire E5-574 running Mojave at last update, everything is fine, except by the laggy mouse, as the attached, when the system needs the graphic card (Intel HD 520) it's generates a lag.

Thanks

final_5e2761c58c6b910015da7cf6_967905.mp4 Send me MacBook-Pro-de-Murilo.zip
    • By superdooper71
      Hi I wonder if you can help me out guys.
      I have few issues here
      • First
      when I boot the clover entry screen do not show the disk icons until i press enter
      (If I disconnect the keybord all is smooth, clover start, shows disk icons and boot from Mojave)
      • Second
      Randomly the keyboard and mouse become pretty unstable. The mouse cursor start flashing or the keyboard start to type repetedly <<<<<<<<<<< when i Press the spacebar or some other button
      (this behaviour is applied to all keyboard I have tried, actually 3 different ones)
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      KB and Mouse are plugged on a USB 3.0 ports
      I have tried to reset the keyboard Pref but NO LUCK
      I have changed Keyboard - Same error
      --------------------------------------------------------------------
      I enclose IOREGregistry and config.plist

MY CURRENT BUILD
      ASROCK Z270 PRO4
      i7 7700K
      32GB DDR4
      Gigabyte GTX 760

I believe that there is some code conflict but I have no idea what is wrong

Please HELP
      Cheers
      Franco
      config.plist
      iMac di imac27.ioreg.zip
    • By Michel M
      Hello,
      I recently create my hackintosh using macos catalina and opencore.
      But I'm facing an annoying issue :
      My mouse pointer is skipping frames for like 10 secondes after boot up and then come back to normal behaviour.
      Does someone from were this issue is coming ?
      Thank you !

Config :
      I5 8600K
      z370 chipset
      Integrated gpu

• By guira
      Hey all, im new in Hackintosh world, I managed to install macOS Mojave in ASUS laptop x555LA, WIFI,HDMI,INTEL graphics, touchpad, laptop keyboard, ethernet, sound( barely, have to change it every time i run the laptop) is WORKING (after to much hours :D), also clover starts well without USB connected.
      Now my problem is that in clover, USB mouse and USB keyboard works perfectly but when MacOS load, don't know why, they stop working(just touchpad and lap keyboard working), I tried all to repair this but I can't, anyone can help me? also brightness not working but not a problem, just want USB keyboard and USB mouse working.
      AH and sorry for my English, im trying my best :D.
      btw, USB mouse and keyboard worked  when installing Mojave, but never worked in desktop or in login.
      Thanks so much , if u need more info I will be here!