About Just Joined group Read more... ×

455 posts in this topic

Icon sizes must be defined by additional rect with name "BoundingRect_XXX" and opacity=0.0

Bur I am not agree that color is good. I checked these pictures with Photoshop.

With QuickLook I see (120,130,0) while with Clover I see (179,140,28) which is much lighter and more red.

I think we should avoid semitransparency when possible.

Sample theme which not good because of opacities

Theme.svg

Advertisement

I'll test more with colours when I get time. But yes, results show that current drawing is good when on top of a solid base colour, but not when base is transparent.

Thanks for theme file. I'll test soon.

For ref, that Theme.svg has error on line #762 with closing />

<rect id="BoundingRect" y="0" class="st0" width="1200" height="768"/ visibility="hidden">

Should be

<rect id="BoundingRect" y="0" class="st0" width="1200" height="768" visibility="hidden"/>

13 hours ago, blackosx said:

This is what I see in Photoshop when viewing the SVG on dark background and white background.

Left side is original SVG, right side is screenshot from clover gui.

VvMXk7n.png

Centre square when the 50% green is overlaid on the red is good and any visual differences is due to optical illusion.

50% green is different in Clover due to the way it's being blended with the background.

What method does Clover use to average color?

Here's one method:

https://graphicdesign.stackexchange.com/questions/113884/calculating-average-of-two-rgb-values

Here's an explanation video:

Hi

This is Clovy theme screenshot (r4731): it seems not detect apfs volume, and some big issue on my system (Grey bar on left side, fonts...)

screenshot2.png

Edited by Matgen84

Good job with the continued changes and improvements with SVG support. And I see the Clovy theme is becoming more polished and including more icons. I'll play and learn with this theme while it's being developed.

@Slice

Is there anyway yet to instruct SVG theme to use

<key>Theme</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Badges</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Swap</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
    </dict>

2 hours ago, blackosx said:

Good job with the continued changes and improvements with SVG support. And I see the Clovy theme is becoming more polished and including more icons. I'll play and learn with this theme while it's being developed.

@Slice

Is there anyway yet to instruct SVG theme to use

<key>Theme</key>
    <dict>
        <key>Badges</key>
        <dict>
            <key>Swap</key>
            <true/>
        </dict>
    </dict>

:)

<clover:theme
  SelectionOnTop="0" BadgeOffsetX="0xFFFF" BadgeOffsetY="0xFFFF" NonSelectedGrey="0" CharWidth="16"
  BackgroundDark="1" BackgroundSharp="0x80" Badges="none" BackgroundScale="scale"
  SelectionColor="0x80808080"
  />

Possible values are Badges="swap inline none" in any combination.

With r4739, font character spacing and space between lines bcome tight on Bitmap themes, so it cropped on some parts. And function icons seem have centering posision issue. But on Vector theme, font spacing is wide. Thanks anyway yaa.imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7

imageproxy.php?img=&key=c17464ef1b1b51c7

Spoiler

jqrhvdq.png

Edited by Badruzeus

TODO

1. Correct bugs, exclude panics and tune layout.

2. Vector text drawing

3. Depending on 2. make multifont support.

4. Depending on 3. make international characters. For now we have english and russian, somehow korean. Now we can make even chinese.

5. Make animation like in raster themes.

6. Make vector animation (?).

7. Dynamic background like in Mojave: morning, dawn, midday, twilight, midnight, ... Sun and Moon. :)

Functions 4-7 require designers work.

1 hour ago, Slice said:

Rev 4741 looking on 1920x1080 as

screenshot0.png

It means yes, it is Scalable Graphics!

Sorry for reporting this @Slice, with r4741:

1. Switching between Vector - Bitmap themes will broke font appearance, also banner animation random issue

2. Font character spacing issue, OK.. I could increase 1px for my Bitmap themes. But Line spacing is too tight on both Bitmap and Vector theme, so some characters are cropped (ie. j, g, p, q, y, etc..)

3. Function icons centering issue (Bitmap themes only).

Anyway, thanks for your hard works with Vector theme.

VirtualBox_Clover GUI_07_11_2018_01_30_20.png

Edited by Badruzeus

20 minutes ago, Hackmac101 said:

Where can I get this theme? Will it scale 4K to 200%?

I guess, YES. This is screenshot from 4K display (3840x2160 px):

#EDIT: Not sure how many percents it was increased #LoL

bzYBGKw.png

Edited by Badruzeus

1 hour ago, Badruzeus said:

I guess, YES. This is screenshot from 4K display (3840x2160 px):

#EDIT: Not sure how many percents it was increased #LoL

bzYBGKw.png

Looks like 300%
PS: I've been using my own script to extract & replace Clover.efi to update Clover, not running the installer, so I didn't know there are new included themes. My bad.

Edit: bdmesg tells us that the scaling is 2.812500

Edited by Hackmac101

Badges=swap is not working.

screenshot0.thumb.png.0b7b89951d4a82036b6d4083000fa636.png

I tried a quick debug this morning but log didn't show anything. I'll need to take a deeper look when I get time.

EDIT: Would this be issue with theme or Clover?

Edited by blackosx

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

• Similar Content

• By BALDY_MAN
      Hi All.
      Im Happy to share my new EFI file that I put together  18/10/2020. which got me up and running 11.0  Beta(20A5395g) on my hack
      a thanks you to everyone who's work I have use to assemble this EFI File. and the help I have received from this site
      I have used openCore 0.6.3, sound work for me (HDMI) and onboard Ethernet. map the usb ports as you wish.
      the definition to iMac20,2
      hope it helps all who need it
      PS. Please leave a comment if the EFI File is helpful to you
      (No Kexts were Harmed in the making of this EFI)
      THIS EFI. WAS MADE ON A Z490 GIGABYTE MASTER For the Z490 Gigabyte Master ONLY
                                                                                                                     regards
                                                                                                                                         Baldy_man
      GigabyteZ40Master.EFI.(20A539g) .zip
    • By MaLd0n
      -OpenCore Vanilla TUTORIAL-

-USB Port Mapping TUTORIAL-

1 -Create a USB bootable

Create your usb installer, use this tool and download Catalina or Big Sur from Apple servers

Catalina
      installScript_allfullapp.zip

Big Sur
      installScript_1016fullapp.zip

Credits: crazybirdy

Copy Catalina / Big Sur installer to Applications folder, open terminal and run

Catalina

Big Sur

If you want check one step by step, check here

-Opencore Vanilla Tutorial
      https://tinyurl.com/ycvcnp8h

2- EFI folder USB installation

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition in your USB STICK
      https://tinyurl.com/yxsw7d3t

3- EFI folder SSD

-EFI OpenCore Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD 
      https://tinyurl.com/ybwr9kq3

-EFI Clover Folder Desktop 10th Intel Processors
      Paste this EFI folder in EFI partition SSD
      https://tinyurl.com/yxsw7d3t

4- Start Fine Tune

Run this app and post full dump here for full ACPI solution

RunMe.app
      https://tinyurl.com/y9562hz7

If you like a SSDT way, here we go
      SSDT-OLARILA.aml.zip

5- USB Solution
      USB INTEL SERIE 400.zip

Use these kexts, enable XHCI port limit patch and follow this tutorial for remap USB ports

--DSDT PATCHES--

-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS -FIX ACPI ERRORS -REMOVE UNUSED SCOPES / DEVICES -HIGH PRECISION EVENT TIMER -SATA SERIE ID -DMAC -REMOVE LINES, PROBLEMATIC and UNUSED -FIX K.P in REBOOT -NVRAM -REAL TIME CLOCK -SLPB -DARWIN / WINDOWS -XHCI -PLUGIN TYPE -HDEF -ARTC -IPIC -TIMR -SBUS -BUS1 -MCHC -ALS0 -SHUTDOWN -UAR1 -LAN -FWHD -USBX -PMCR -PPMC -XSPI -kUSBCompanionIndex -io-device-location -IMEI -EC -PNLF -ARPT -GFX0 -NVME -ACPI-WAKE-GPE -DTGP -HDMI / HDAU  
      --SCREENSHOTS--

-If you want to buy me a beer - Donations with PayPal
      https://tinyurl.com/r2bvzm7

Big Thanks to XLR and your Badass Motherboard, Ultrafast CPU, Coolest Heatsink, Huge Graphics Card, Tonnes of RAM,
      Gigantic Hard Drive, Lightspeed Disk Burner, Professional Sound Card, Massive LCD Display.

-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
      Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!

We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
    • By qmgoqwe
      I have installed MacOS and Windows on the following hardware:

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X MSI B450M Mortar Max Sapphire Radeon Pulse RX 5600 XT 6G Samsung 860 QVO, 1 TB SSD (PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x3)/Pci(0x0,0x1)/Sata(0x5,0xFFFF,0x0)) - MacOS on this disk Kingston A2000 SSD 1TB M.2 2280 NVMe (PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/NVMe(0x1,15-AD-CD-26-28-B7-26-00)) - Windows on this disk  
      OpenCore 0.6.1 MacOS 10.15.7 both disks GPT UEFI  
      Both OSs boot nicely and work as a charm when selecting either of the disks as boot disks in the BIOS.

However, trying to boot Windows 10 from the Opencore Bootmanager (no matter whether PickerMode=internal or OpenCanopy) causes a Windows Blue Screen ("SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED").
      To be on the safe side, I have added an appropriate entry to Misc->Entries:
      <key>Arguments</key> <string></string> <key>Auxiliary</key> <false/> <key>Comment</key> <string>Not signed for security reasons</string> <key>Enabled</key> <true/> <key>Name</key> <string>Windows 10</string> <key>Path</key> <string>PciRoot(0x0)/Pci(0x1,0x1)/Pci(0x0,0x0)/NVMe(0x1,15-AD-CD-26-28-B7-26-00)/HD(1,GPT,2E9695CB-0F9A-4005-AADB-2FF9C96AD02C,0x800,0x32000)/\EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi</string> It points to the Windows 10 bootmanager on the Windows disk's EFI partition.

What's wrong with that? Why does this cause a BSOD? It is not clear to me why it works when booting from BIOS but not here.

config.plist attached (but maybe it has no relevance for the problem).
      config.plist
    • By le332313
      Can someone share the dell 5593/5493 EFI ? I try to fit the graphics driver, but it not working please help me thanks

• By Nomade
      Hello All,

It's been a while that I am trying to update my system to 10.15.16.
      The install seem to start, then at reboot time I only see the Normal boot and the Recovery option from the Clover boot menu.
      None of those 2 allow to complete the update.

Is there any ways to force it to install and/or show the "Update" option on the Clover boot screen?

PS: I'm using Z97-Gaming-3