About Just Joined group Read more... ×

455 posts in this topic

28 minutes ago, blackosx said:

Good point about custom images and I don't know the answer to that. I guess that's not been implemented yet.

Yes, the night/day switching option is default in Clover. If the theme contains images for night then they will be shown when viewing at the appropriate time of day. Are you after an option to disable this day/night switching and say, always show the daytime version? 

I don't test. But there is now  Timezone and daytime strings in config.plist (r4773)

Edited by Matgen84

Advertisement
Good point about custom images and I don't know the answer to that. I guess that's not been implemented yet.

Yes, the night/day switching option is default in Clover. If the theme contains images for night then they will be shown when viewing at the appropriate time of day. Are you after an option to disable this day/night switching and say, always show the daytime version? 

Ok was just curious, thought I saw somewhere that we need to add “Daytime” to embeddedthemetype in config.plist.
Hopefully custom images for custom entries will be implemented soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On Clovy - I have a widescreen monitor (3440x1440), but the background is set for 16:9, so I have black bars on the sides.  I have the resolution set in the config.plist and all other themes work with that resolution.  Any way to get rid of the black bars?  Thanks!

I don't test. But there is now  Timezone and daytime strings in config.plist (r4773)

Ok was just curious, thought I saw somewhere that we need to add “Daytime” to embeddedthemetype in config.plist.

Thanks for the note.

Looking at the code, the EmbeddedThemeType setting is for the embedded theme only. You can set it to Light or Dark, or choose Daytime which will toggle Light or Dark depending on the time of day.

Hopefully custom images for custom entries will be implemented soon.

Yeah. I'll try to take look at what's happening. Though I'm sure Slice will be quicker to provide a solution.

Edited by blackosx

2 hours ago, burkett375 said:

On Clovy - I have a widescreen monitor (3440x1440), but the background is set for 16:9, so I have black bars on the sides.  I have the resolution set in the config.plist and all other themes work with that resolution.  Any way to get rid of the black bars?  Thanks!

This is obviously not right. I would have thought the background could be scaled independently of the icons. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Edited by blackosx

4 hours ago, burkett375 said:

2 hours ago, blackosx said:

This is obviously not right. I would have thought the background could be scaled independently of the icons. Hopefully this will be resolved soon.

Sorry, meant to attach a screenshot, too.

screenshot0.png

Open Clovy/theme.svg with TextEdit and change the line

BackgroundScale="crop"

to

BackgroundScale="scale"

I am not sure if it helps as it is Clover bug not scaling images to such monitors.

44 minutes ago, luky35 said:

@Slice hi,

Please help me with how to move the CLOVER symbol (in the image) to the center.

Thank you very much.

Clovy

It depends on how did you make it shifted.

It's 11:35am here should the BGM_SVG be this colour or green?

Edit: Never mind, bios clock was wrong. For some reason it keeps changing.

screenshot0.png

Edited by SavageAUS

16 hours ago, Slice said:

Open Clovy/theme.svg with TextEdit and change the line

BackgroundScale="crop"

to

BackgroundScale="scale"

I am not sure if it helps as it is Clover bug not scaling images to such monitors.

That worked, thanks!

How can I add my Timezone to clover for vector themes to show day/night modes correctly. My bios seems to be using utc instead of local time.

Set the key GUI/Timezone to an integer offset from UTC in config.plist.

Could you please share an example of how this would be written?

23 minutes ago, blackosx said:

It goes inside the GUI dict exactly as apianti showed in his example. Just add it under your theme entry for example.

I did not work, I'm doing something wrong.

3 hours ago, apianti said:

<key>GUI</key>
<dict>
  <key>Timezone</key>
  <integer>-5</integer>
</dict>

Thank you. This worked for me.

South Australia.

What time should vector themes change to "night"?

Screen Shot 2018-12-21 at 7.34.35 pm.png

Edited by SavageAUS

57 minutes ago, SavageAUS said:

South Australia.

Which tool do you use config.plist?

1 hour ago, SavageAUS said:

South Australia.

A vector theme will always be time dependent if *_night images present inside.

If local time is between 8:00 and 20:00 then this is daylight. Else it is night.

7 minutes ago, luky35 said:

Which tool do you use config.plist?

Xcode.app ?

19 hours ago, SavageAUS said:

Xcode

Clovy themes show normal day and night on the icons of the time of the Boot. I do not have any Timezone .. or in the config.plist. DayTime.

@Slice did it great, only when it could reduce the size of the icons according to the user's monitor.

For my monitor 23.8 ich the best size is 128x128.

Edited by luky35