Intel Iris 6100

mgroovy

10 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, mgroovy said:

No, I used ssdt by Toleda take from  high Sierra (work)for iris 6100 

Maybe they changed the code.    Have you tried to disable SSDT and use clover injection?

i think it’s inject intel = true and ig 0x01660006.

23 hours ago, mgroovy said:

Thank you how to disable ssdt?from clover configuration ?and how to use clover to inject? :)

Clover boot menu use cursor arrows to go to “options” go to ACPI section “drop tables” you can usually drop SSDt there.   Then hit return and go to graphics section and select inject intel and use ig 0x01660006 or other combos to get iris graphics support.

Clover Configurator app (google it ) has many ig platform options just right click on the arrow next to the ig window.    

On 6/20/2018 at 9:14 PM, Gigamaxx said:

Clover boot menu use cursor arrows to go to “options” go to ACPI section “drop tables” you can usually drop SSDt there.   Then hit return and go to graphics section and select inject intel and use ig 0x01660006 or other combos to get iris graphics support.

Clover Configurator app (google it ) has many ig platform options just right click on the arrow next to the ig window.    

thank you, resolution now it's ok(I've created new ssdt ), the problem now is audio , doesn't work (alc283) I've no devices into system preferences

Edited by mgroovy

For audio try with the latest Lilu + AppleALC kexts and dont forget to add the "-lilubeta" and "-alcbeta" boot args (without quotes). Also you may need to add/inject the correct layout-id under the _DSM method of you HDEF section (if you have a HDAS section, rename it to HDEF) of you DSDT/SSDT.

For the ALC283 codec try with differents layout-id like 1 (0x01), 3 (0x03), 11 (0x0B), or 66 (0x42) to find the layout-id which works with your hardware. :P

Theres a complete hardware support table: https://github.com/vit9696/AppleALC/wiki/Supported-codecs

Goodbye <3