33 posts in this topic

Advertisement
54 minutes ago, Rubyducky said:

No problem, I definitely jumped the gun myself :lol:

Thanks so much for your work on this!

I just released first version and I am calling it 3.0.0 as it builds on previous combined versions of the unlocker.  Currently only on GitHub and would appreciate a test ot two before I also release it here.

https://github.com/DrDonk/esxi-unlocker/releases/tag/3.0.0

I was running 6.7, latest patch-level, with macos High Sierra and mojave beta. Both without any problem.

With the arrival of 3.0 I just now uninstalled unlocker-210, rebooted, tried mojave without suceess (of course :) ), installed unlocker-300, rebooted, et voilá everything is back running. Both, High Sierra and Mojave beta.

Will see whats going to happen the next days. In case I do not come back here, one should expect things to properly work.

Thanks again, Donk!

ESXi and Workstation version 3 released. 2 new topics setup to track issues.

Quick Update:

I upgraded my long lasting macos VM from High Sierra to Mojave today. Without any noticeable problem.

Hey Donk, do you know when you would be looking at the Remove of non-Server check for versions 10.5 (Leopard) & 10.6 (Snow Leopard)? 

2 hours ago, Creamale said:

Hey Donk, do you know when you would be looking at the Remove of non-Server check for versions 10.5 (Leopard) & 10.6 (Snow Leopard)? 

I have a new method but haven't packaged it up. It may be a week or so as I have other committments at the moment.

On 10/16/2018 at 11:01 AM, Donk said:

I have a new method but haven't packaged it up. It may be a week or so as I have other committments at the moment.

Just released a patcher for EFI firmware in VMware which allows use of non-server versions of 10.5 and 10.6.