1. IUTniun

IUTniun

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ITzTravelInTime
      So apple has presented a new and updated mac mini a few days ago, and the great news seems to be the use of desktop processors in it, in fact, all the specs seems to match a typical desktop socket 1151 v2 coffeelake system without a dedicated gpu, so i am wondering if the smbios of this machine could be our new smbios of preference for coffeelake desktop machines. So i have created this new topic to discuss about it. Of course we will have to wait to do tests using the first public version of mac os which integrates this smbios, because when every new mac is released it's smbios is available initialy just in a purpose made mac os build and then it's added for all the os builds in the following releases.

So what do you think about the possibility of using this new smbios for desktop coffeelake machines instead of the imac 18.3/18.2 ones?

https://www.apple.com/mac-mini/specs/

• By Allan
      Apple reveils that in this month we'll see more news. This new keynote will happens at Brooklyn at 10 am EDT.
      The following news to come are:

iPad Pro - more models Macbook Air Mac mini iMac  
      This is the new Apple products!

Macbook Air

Mac mini

A upgrade to the Macbook Pro - Now with Radeon Pro Vega
      This will happens next month

iPad Pro
      1TB of storage Finally USB-C Powerfull processor  

View full article
    • By Allan
      Apple reveils that in this month we'll see more news. This new keynote will happens at Brooklyn at 10 am EDT.
      The following news to come are:

iPad Pro - more models Macbook Air Mac mini iMac  
      This is the new Apple products!

Macbook Air

Mac mini

A upgrade to the Macbook Pro - Now with Radeon Pro Vega
      This will happens next month

iPad Pro
      1TB of storage Finally USB-C Powerfull processor  

• By Susaids
      System Info: https://docs.google.com/document/d/19HOzEFDKS64fI-JkpOQDayzA1RVQLutf_geucNMtiLQ/edit?usp=sharing

Let's say: I'm trying to create a Bootable Hackintosh USB for Mac OS High Sierra [Latest Stable Version], and I'm using a Virtual Machine [with Mac OS High Sierra] on my Windows 10.

Specific Questions:
      What BIOS Settings should I change for - LENOVO Motherboard BIOS? What should I keep in mind when using a Virtual Machine [MacOS] for the Bootable USB Creation Process? Should I use Clover EFI Bootloader or Clover Configurator, or Both? What settings should I change change in those? Does it matter which version(s) of Clover Sofwares I use? Will they support USB Creation for ALL versions of MAC Operating Systems? [Or do they only support some versions of Mac OS?]  
      Thanks in Advance for your help!
    • By Allan
      The WWDC are comming in this next Monday (06/04). 
      Apple has plans to launch some updates of your products.

Softwares:
      iOS 12 watchOS 5 macOS 10.14 tvOS 12  
      Hardwares:
      Cheaper iPhone X iPhone SE 2 New iPad Pro A total redesign of Mac Pro, MacBooks and (we hope) the new Mac Mini  
      A good hint that I give to you, its watch the WWDC at the unofficia WWDC.app.
      Look the pics:

We see you at Monday.