Jump to content
a57135713

alienware15r2 ,sleep but can't wake! need help!

10 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

alienware15r2,cpu is i7 6700HQ

can sleep , the screen will shut down very quick and fan/keyboard/mouse will remain about 30s and then off.

can only wake by power button but not keyboard or mouse,  and after i click the button, the mouse and keyboard's RGB will be light , fan run normally, HDD's light flash a very little  moment , but the screen doesn't work at all. and i have to restart the laptop by holding the power button

 already check the system.log, can't find out wake reason

already run appleLPC and X86platform

 

sorry for my poor english

 

 

here's my DSDT and config.plist

DSDT.aml

config.plist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Hello @a57135713, welcome to InsanelyMac.

 

We need more information, please run this app, and upload the file result here.
RunMe

 

The uploads has size limited to 2MB, this will be fixed soon. So to upload your generated files, use others services such Google Drive, DropBox, etc... ;)
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Allan said:

Hello @a57135713, welcome to InsanelyMac.

 

We need more information, please run this app, and upload the file result here.
RunMe

 

The uploads has size limited to 2MB, this will be fixed soon. So to upload your generated files, use others services such Google Drive, DropBox, etc... ;)
 

thanks for your reply!

here's my output files !:D

OUTPUT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Allan said:

Ok, when I get home, I'll take a look.

I tried to use a clean dsdt, the AppleLPC can't work, but the X86PlatformEnable can work well. and in this situation the laptop can sleep but after that it will wake by itself with fan/keyboard/screen。(though it has a problem,but at least the screen can work)

 

 in order to load the AppleLPC, I use the SkylakeLPC patch in the dsdt, then it become just the same as yesterday (fan/keyboard can wake but the screen can't)

 

so I think maybe there's something wrong with the SkylakeLPC patch?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Use a clean DSDT will do nothing.

You need use a good-patched DSDT, and then your Hack will run as a real Apple Machine.

 

Maybe @MaLd0n can help you with this. He's the master of DSDT patching. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Allan said:

Use a clean DSDT will do nothing.

You need use a good-patched DSDT, and then your Hack will run as a real Apple Machine.

 

Maybe @MaLd0n can help you with this. He's the master of DSDT patching. ^_^

ok, thank you all the same.:P:P

It seems now I can just wait for him :frantics:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds similar to my own wake problems (but using X79 / Ivy-E) - where noone has found a solution yet. What macOS version are you using?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, frankiee said:

Sounds similar to my own wake problems (but using X79 / Ivy-E) - where noone has found a solution yet. What macOS version are you using?

10.13.4 and Smbios is MacBook pro13.3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×