PippoX0

2. nmano

nmano

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By h2onions
      Hey all,

First Hackintosh that I think I have completed! I've been working on it on and off for a month, but just grinded it this past weekend. I just have a small QOL issue. I have posted in the r/Hackintosh reddit, but have not gotten a reply to this specific issue, but did for other issues I was having. I also posted at tonymacx86 and was getting replies for other issues I was having, but got banned because I said, "used VM, but didn't work" in my OP I think ...

I followed a PC vanilla guide from r/Hackintosh that I found as I did not have an Apple system. One monitor connected to a GTX 1080, CPU: i7-8700, Coffee Lake. Motherboard is Alienware specific 0VDT73, with chipset Z370.

The issue is every time High Sierra boots up and gets to the login screen, my keyboard and mouse do not work. I only have to reseat both and then they work the whole time until I restart. They are both plugged into USB2.0 ports. I do have Lilu, WhateverGreen, USBInjectAll, and VoodooPS2 installed in my /Library/Extensions folder using #####. Mouse and Keyboard work fine each time I boot to Clover (USB). Any ideas?

Thank you!
      Working: NVIDIA using (One) DisplayPort, USB3.0 (rear), USB-C (rear), USB2.0 (rear), Audio, Ethernet

EDIT: Did some more testing, and it looks like my Keyboard works fine after each reboot, the only issue is that my mouse has to continuously be reseated. Any ideas? Could it just be the mouse?It's an old Inland USB mouse: 337451
    • By STLVNUB
      No sense re-inventing the wheel.

• By Utku
      Hi guys, I have a big problem for VT -x. I tried any things for example: dark=0 or already bios option is virtualization is enable. I don't understand this problem.

Thanks guys!! And yes I have intel Q8400 quad core cpu, motherboard is Asus asus p5g41c-m lx.

• By TheAngryYeti
      First, my build:

Asus ROG Strix H370-I mobo
      i5 8400 cpu
      32gb ddr 4 2133
      1tb samsung evo 860 ssd

Ive finally gotten to the point where the installation of HS loads to the language selection screen, but then i lose all usage of every USB port.

Im at a loss of what to do from here.

According to others, i have the proper files in the kexts/other folder as well as the drivers64UEFI folder.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do? Im getting kinda desperate as ive been at it for a week now and this is as far as ive gotten.

-Sin

• By NoEnd
      Hi team,

I have tried to update to security update 2019-001 multiple time with no luck, today I've booted the update with -verbose and attached videos shows the details.

Appreciate your help

Thanks
      Untitled.mov