161 posts in this topic

On 6/15/2019 at 12:56 AM, artur_pt said:

hello

the certificate from the forum is expired ..

give the right permissions on the certificate, and the problem is gone

good hack

Well that might solve the SSL expiration notice but why would we need to trust an outdated certificate to begin with? is it really that hard to renew the certificate??

Advertisement
3 hours ago, Cyberdevs said:

Well that might solve the SSL expiration notice but why would we need to trust an outdated certificate to begin with? is it really that hard to renew the certificate??

Hello

if u can do that .. do it

thanks

good hack

Posted (edited)
On 6/17/2019 at 12:15 AM, artur_pt said:

Hello

if u can do that .. do it

thanks

good hack

Trust me my friend if it was up to me I would have fixed it by now :D

but as it appears the company that gives the SSL certificate which is expired offers it for free https://letsencrypt.org/ so it's only a matter of asking them to renewing the certificate. So I think if the right person contacts them and asks them to renews the certificate the issue will be fixed.

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 8.57.30 PM.png

Edited by Cyberdevs
I stand corrected.

2 hours ago, Cyberdevs said:

but as it appears the company that gives the SSL certificate which is expired offers it for free https://letsencrypt.org/ so it's only a matter of asking them to renew the certificate. So I think if the right person contacts them and asks them to renew the certificate the issue will be fixed.

LetsEncrypt does not renew the certificate. LetsEncrypt should be installed on the server, then you renew the certificate from there (e.g. using certbot).

The cert does get renewed automatically, but there's an error where certain pages serve the old cert instead of the new one. I restarted the server, hopefully it clears up any cache!

1. [[Template core/front/streams/streamItems is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

1. [[Template core/front/streams/streamItems is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

:hammer: :)