Thanks for the guide shared @Gymnae;   Using Mojave 10.14.1 at the moment which started supporting 8th gen intel cpus. Original content can be upgraded accordingly.   I used this guide as a starting point and helped me sorting things easily. I want to share some tricks that might help newbies to make things much more "easier". (Includes selecting newbie friendly parts) This system will only work with RX and Vega graphic cards.   I will start with sharing my system:   Motherboard: Gigabyte H370 HD3 Rev:1.0 (with bios revision F10) Processor: Intel Core i5-8600 Coffee Lake 6-Core 3.1 GHz Graphics Card: PowerColor Radeon RX 570 (Model: AXRX 570 8GBD5-DMV3) (Note: It has Sapphire Pulse RX 570 8GB BIOS on it which performs better and Sapphire RX 5xx series are what I recommend) RAM: 4x AVEXIR Budget Series RAM DDR4 4GB 2400MHz (16GB Total Installed) Storage:  KingFast F9 2.5" 512GB SSD PSU: Thermaltake SMART Series SP-750PCBUS 750W Sound: 2x USB Sound Card   Install Clover on the install media Same settings used with Gymnae. Don't touch defaults and select listed ones below.   UEFI driver: AptioMemoryFix UEFI driver: ApfsDriverLoader UEFI booting only Install to ESP Copy "apfs.efi" from source machine and paste into drivers64UEFI   Configuring config.plist What to remove and add on original kext shared by Gymnae with using Clover Configurator;   Boot > nvda_drv=1 > uncheck Device > FakeID > IntelGFX > remove that ID Device > Audio > Inject > No Device > Audio > ResetHDA > Uncheck Graphics > Inject Intel > Uncheck (Don't enable anything on this screen RX 570 or RX 580 will work out of box) Graphics > ig-platform-id > 0x59120003 Kernel and Kext Patches > KextsToPatch > select disable for the first 4 line from the top SMBIOS > iMac18,2 > select System Parameters > NvidiaWeb > uncheck   Configuring kexts   Add the supplied SSDT-UAIC.aml from Gymane to "patched" - it limits the injected USB Ports to the actual number and ports valid for this board.   Required kexts on "Other", as you can see we are using lesser kext file: FakeSMC.kext IntelMausiEthernet.kext in case you're running Ethernet USBInjectAll.kext with the HCI-300-series-injector.kext --> These two should be installed to /L/E after install ***FakeSMC_Sensors.kexts (You need that if you are going to use different graphic card from "Sapphire" I don't know why but you might have thermal throttle problem. Do a benchmark test with HWMonitor and Heaven Benchmark.) Bios Settings Bios settings which I use: Load Optimized Defaults Disable VT-d setting If your system has Secure Boot Mode, disable it (You have to disable CMS to do that, just don't disable CMS and skip this part) Set OS Type to Windows 8/10 or OtherOS - I have not seen a difference Turn off internal Serial and Parallel port Turn off Network stack for boot Turn off wake-on-lan (for now) Set XHCI Handoff to Enabled Don't enable decode over 4G Depending on your GPU, set priority for boot Set internal GPU to enable (Set internal GPU to disable. You don't need internal graphics with RX graphic cards and you will have lesser kext files) Set DMVT pre-alloc to 64MB Set USB legacy to enabled Activate XMP profile 1 f your Ram has it (mine doesn't and I added the timings manually) Set ERP to enable, disable platform power management (I need to do more research if this could be enabled) Install clover on target   During install select again AptioMemoryFix but also additionally EmuVariableUefi-64.efi Install RC scripts on target volume because otherwise NVRAM doesn't seem to work   After the install, copy config.plist contents of "Other" content of "patched" apfs.efi from drivers64UEFI to your new clover install.   Edit ACPI for slumber   I had no major issue with stock sleeping settings so far. You might use the process described by Gymnae, but i didn't even try.   Don't Enable Onboard Audio   I'm using 2 USB sound card. Hey... They are cheap and easy to maintain. Connected one of them to my monitor and the other one to my headset. ***My graphics card only has a Dvi-D slot so audio might be already working on HDMI.   Updating   Just do it like you regularly update your Macbook. Just press restart for update button. It will do a pre-update and clover will select "install" twice automatically and computer will start like nothing happened.   Not Working?   iTunes Videos are not working, someone told me that this happened after 10.14.1, I'm really no sure about that. I will share a way if I can find one.