Problem amd r9 270x 10.13.4

AKlion

5 posts in this topic

The system 10.13.4. Video card ASUS amd r9 270x. 2 monitors are connected. 1 monitor on the display port. 1 monitor to DVI port. When the system starts, both monitors are started. But the monitor connected to the DVI port remains black. This monitor is displayed on the system, it can be seen if it is connected remotely to the computer, but it is black. If I lie down to sleep in the car, then I wake up, both monitors force to work normally.
I ask advice in which place to look for the problem.

1 hour ago, AKlion said:

The system 10.13.4. Video card ASUS amd r9 270x. 2 monitors are connected. 1 monitor on the display port. 1 monitor to DVI port. When the system starts, both monitors are started. But the monitor connected to the DVI port remains black. This monitor is displayed on the system, it can be seen if it is connected remotely to the computer, but it is black. If I lie down to sleep in the car, then I wake up, both monitors force to work normally.
I ask advice in which place to look for the problem.

Have you tried Lilu.kext and Whatevergreen.kext?

Put them in the /EFI/Clover/kexts/Other and remove InjectATI and framebuffer 

Yes, I tried Lilu.kext and Whatevergreen.kext but then only 1 montor is started. The second monitor does not work at all. The monitor on the DVI port does not work at all.

12 hours ago, AKlion said:

Yes, I tried Lilu.kext and Whatevergreen.kext but then only 1 montor is started. The second monitor does not work at all. The monitor on the DVI port does not work at all.

Does changing the DVI ports result in the same situation? Do you use a straight cable or you are using an adapter for the DVI port?

Can you use a DP cable and an HDMI cable instead of the DVI port?

If not you can remove the Whatevergreen and try using clover's built-in InjectATI=True and using the Futomaki framebuffer.

I tried to connect HDMI, but it does not work.

I tried to do what you wrote, and got a white screen on the monitor that's connected to the port of the dispenser. The monitor connected to DVI does not work at all.

If di still ideas?

config.plist.zip