3. JorgeMax

JorgeMax

4. vector sigma

vector sigma

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Allan
      In this forum is possible to use the file manager to upload files, photos/.plists or kexts.

Follow this steps in the video bellow:

Post files.mov
    • By imacosiris
      Hi guys
      Really nice look in the site !
      but i have a problem, i try to upload a zip file 2.7MB and i got this error "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200"
      i try with safari and firefox (both in last version) no adblock add-ons , no joy
      Any ideas ?
      Regards
    • By th3us3r
      This is simple guide how to change/alias location of home folders.

Many of hackintosh users use SSD drives for system and apps and would prefer not to crowd them with extensive amounts of data.
      This guide, courtesy of Davemreed from MacRumors.com explains in most simple way how to link default home folders to any secondary internal or external hard drive. Thanks to this solution you can store downloads, pictures, music, FCP libraries etc not on your system drive.

This example refers to 'Downloads' folder, but can be applied to any home folders respectively.

Warning!!! - this procedure deletes home folder with whole its content, so please be careful.
      First copy your Download folder to target location, otherwise you lose it. Launch Terminal Type: sudo rm -rf ~/Downloads/ You will prompted by a password, preceded by a warning about being careful. Now your Downloads folder is deleted from your home location. Next, in the Terminal window, type: ln -s (with a space following the 's'). Now, open a Finder window and go to the target location of your Downloads. Drag the new Downloads folder into the Terminal window. The path to the new destination will auto fill. Hit the return key to issue the command. The new Downloads default folder has now been successfully changed. Enjoy!

• By dpuzo
      Hi, please I need help uploading my application to the iTunes app store. I found out you need a mac to do that and I don't have a mac and I can't find anyone with a mac around me. I already have a developer account, I have done the store listing and I have the .ipa file, all I need is someone to upload the build and screen shots, thanks.
    • By Allan
      Alguns usuários novatos (Newbies) não conhecem esta função. Neste forum é possivel usar o gerenciador de arquivos para o uso de uploads (fotos ou.plists) ou kexts.

Assim, não é preciso o uso de outros sites pra isso.

Vejam a sequência de imagens abaixo.

Espere o arquivo ser carregado.

Depois disso...poste! 

Há e uma dica, quando forem dar upload em algum arquivo(.plist ou kext), tentem manda-lo compactado.

Evitando algumas mensagens de erro.