Jump to content
About Just Joined group Read more... ×
bocajoe

Updated to High Sierra: When Resume from sleep it reboots

41 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Advertisement
58 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

check

CLOVER.zip

Wow, my good friend Maldon! How are you sir?

I tried replacing with your new clover and it STILL reboots when wake from power button, mouse or keyboard. Allan has been nice enough to help me so there's been lots of changes so below is my current RUNME results just in case something changed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_IDamrgRXnwRi_3yAXDG2th6gnaMTdel/view?usp=sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

Wow, my good friend Maldon! How are you sir?

I tried replacing with your new clover and it STILL reboots when wake from power button, mouse or keyboard. Allan has been nice enough to help me so there's been lots of changes so below is my current RUNME results just in case something changed.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_IDamrgRXnwRi_3yAXDG2th6gnaMTdel/view?usp=sharing

hey, boca

let's try some things

DSDT._PTS.zip

with previous DSDT work or reboot too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

hey, boca

let's try some things

DSDT._PTS.zip

with previous DSDT work or reboot too?

Sorry, I'm hoping I understand. Do you want me to put this new DSDT you sent in WITH my current DSDT as DSDT-2.aml? 

or should I replace your new DSDT with my current DSDT.

Sorry for the confusion.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

ye, use DSDT_PTS.zip

check if this option solve reboot after sleep

MaLd0n 2018-04-14 às 00.40.26.png

 

OK, yes I do NOW have the 3rd option you show in red selected. Something VERY interesting... the fans are off completely but the power button is still solid. I guess you could say sleeping with one eye open? LOL

But... I moved the mouse to wake it and it rebooted again. 

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

OK, yes I do NOW have the 3rd option you show in red selected. Something VERY interesting... the fans are off completely but the power button is still solid. I guess you could say sleeping with one eye open? LOL

But... I moved the mouse and it rebooted again. 

lol

the poblem is not a DSDT :| if have solution in DSDT, add a new RTC and it(power failure) solve

update clover bootloader

https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/OfDV2Qyj/file.html
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MaLd0n said:

lol

the poblem is not a DSDT :| if have solution in DSDT, add a new RTC and it(power failure) solve

update clover bootloader

https://www5.zippyshare.com/v/OfDV2Qyj/file.html
 

 

I am glad you know what you're doing! How do I add a new RTC?

I download the clover link and can do that, but not sure about the RTC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

I am glad you know what you're doing! How do I add a new RTC?

I download the clover link and can do that, but not sure about the RTC.

i have applied all in ur DSDT xD dont work, but ioreg is a good. U can try a darkwake option in clover

MaLd0n 2018-04-14 às 01.10.48.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MaLd0n said:

i have applied all in ur DSDT xD dont work, but ioreg is a good. U can try a darkwake option in clover

MaLd0n 2018-04-14 às 01.10.48.png

OK thank you. I will try each one and see if one works for proper wake. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks!!!!! :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, bocajoe said:

OK thank you. I will try each one and see if one works for proper wake. I will let you know how it goes. Thanks!!!!! :)

k

let me know if u found a solution

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, MaLd0n said:

k

let me know if u found a solution

OK so far I have tried Darkwake

=no

=0

=1

=2

All of them get me stuck at clover boot with a kernel panic shown below. I haven't tried the rest of Darwakes 3, 4, 8 or 10 but I will if you think I should keep trying.

Also, I'm still not sure if and how I need to add a new RTC to the DSDT like you mentioned earlier or if I can skip the new RTC.

Darwake.jpg

Edited by bocajoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

Announcements

×