I have put together this simple little guide for anybody wanting to use a Patched DSDT EFI with the same configuration as me.
This is also a thread to discuss everything Z390 Pro and try and help where we can and maybe make things a little better for you.
A huge massive thank you to @glasgood @MaLd0n @larabee These three guys have helped me and talked me so much and are as helpful as you could ever get, Without them I wouldn't have a perfect working build like I do or be putting up this Guide & Discussion Thread sharing the hard work and countless hours that we have all put in to this.
This EFI and Patched DSDT have been created to work with a Gigabyte Aorus Z390 Pro, 9900k with a Vega 56 but has also been tested and verified fully working with the following Hardware
8700k, 9600k, 9700k, 9900k
RX 560, 570, 580, 590, Vega 56, Vega 64, Radion VII
(If you have success with any different CPU or GPU's then please do let me know)
There Is No Better Guide Then The One That @glasgood Has Already Written So Just Follow He's Guide For a Perfect Install.
• Intel I9 9900k
• Gigabyte AORUS Z390 PRO
• Sapphire Pulse Vega 56 ( connected to monitor with DisplayPort )
• Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 16GB @3200mhz (2 x 8GB)
• Corsair RM850x 80 Plus Gold Power Supply Unit
• Coolermaster MASTERLIQUID ML360R RGB CPU Cooler
• Samsung 860 EVO 500GB SSD (2.5) macOS Mojave
• Samsung 860 EVO 1TB SSD (2.5) Windows 10 Pro
• ABWB BCM943602CS 802.11AC WI-FI With Bluetooth 4.0 PCI-Express (PCI-E)
• Lian Li PC-O11DW Dynamic ATX Case
• Ethernet Port
• SSD Trim
• USB 3.0 & 2.0 (All ports Open Natively)
• Hardware Acceleration
• Sleep & Wake
• Sleep and Shutdown via the Power Button
• Netflix on Safari browser
Use this folder with fully patched DSDT
Z390 Pro DSDT EFI.zip (Updated 21 July 2019)
ADDITIONAL DSDT's (A big thanks to @MaLd0n for compiling these extra DSDT's)
If your using a Vega 56/64 or Radion VII then use this DSDT (already installed in my EFI)
If your using a RX Series or Nvidia GPU then use this DSDT
To Create Your Own Patched DSDT Message @MaLd0n using the link bellow
(If you want a perfect setup then getting your own patched DSDT made would be the best thing to do, Mine will work perfectly fine but different hardware no matter how small a change it is can tend to have some sort of effect on the DSDT and your setup)
If Your Not Using File Vault Then Please Disable Hibernate
AirportBrcmFixup.kext (If your Wifi Card isn't working after installing my EFI then add the AirportBrcmFixup.kext to your clover kext folder and reboot)
FakeSMC (Can be used instead of VirtualSMC)
Native Display Brightness with MonitorControl
BIOS SETTINGS (Bios Revision F10)
• Enter BIOS → Press F12 → Enter Setup
• Save & Exit → Load Optimized Defaults
• BIOS → Windows 8/10 Features → Other OS
• BIOS → CSM Support → Disabled
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Thanks to KGP for SSDT Thunderbolt
Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Apple, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad, Sampath007, onemanosx, erroruser, Jenny David, Olarila Facebook Community, Hackintosh Facebook Community and many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!
Clover r5051 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5051 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5051-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
sudo diskutil mount disk0s1
3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
Hey. I found a repository with modified voodoops2controller kext. Finalized it sysctl and kprinssu and the-darkvoid based on the kext from RehabMan.
This kext almost like VoodooPS2Trackpad from acidanthera. https://github.com/acidanthera/VoodooPS2 https://applelife.ru/threads/acidanthera-voodoops2trackpad-dlja-synaptics.2944059/
I attach the compiled version. https://vk.com/doc183234383_514349114
P.S. If you try it, then naturally remove other kexts for the touchpad and keyboard and, first install via KextUtility. If it works fine, then remove it from /S/L/E and throw in /kexts/Other
VoodooPS2Controller modified syscl.zip
P. P. S.
I wanted to upload this archive to the forum in the "Downloads" section to where the cupcakes are located, but I didn't see a button to create a theme there. Also I have there is no opportunity to leave comments. Why?
It would be nice if someone moved this kext there, too.