• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ethan Jarvis
      Hello,

Here I am looking for the answer of new Mac OS Catalina features and what type of Mac will support this new Os??
    • By JohnOl
      Hi,

I've just upgraded to OSX Catalina from Mojave on my VMWare Workstation 15.5, running on Windows 10.

The Sidecar feature is there, and after connecting my iPad Pro 12.9" 2018 running iPadOS 13.1.2 via USB cable, it is recognized as a display device in the Sidecar preferences.

However, when I enable it, the Sidecar screen on the iPad is completely black / blank. I can't send anything over, and if I mouse over the green + on an app window (i.e. Safari) to move it to the iPad, nothing happens and the screen remains blank. The sidebar will only appear after I turn it off and on again at Catalina's Sidecar preferences. The buttons there actually work. For example, if I move Safari over to iPad, the screen is blank, but if I activate the on-screen virtual keyboard and type there, the text actually goes to the Safari's search bar (the Safari still appears on the desktop).

Is this a compatibility issue with VMWare, where Catalina can't properly recognize the second screen? I've tried changing host VM settings too, i.e. to "host setting" or 2 monitors, enable / disable 3D acceleration, nothing works. the iPad is definitely correctly connected, as I can browse / backup its data at the Finder.

Can anyone please advice on how to enable Sidecar properly in VMWare? Thank you.

Below is a screenshot of how it looks like on my iPad:

• By t0mmenhansen
      I havent used my hackintosh in a while. I wanted to boot to my mac drive. This error comes up when i try to boot. Ive tryed using explorer++ and update the lilu kext and whatevergreen kext, no luck yet. Any ideas?

16GB corsair
      1080 nvidia card
      z370-f mobo
      mac drive is an SSD from kingston
      Display port outpoot

• By Theapc06
      Hi I Just Bought A Hp Elite 8300 I3 3200 Desktop Computer And I Was Wondering If The Intel HD Graphics Were Going To Be Supported When I iNSTALL Mojave Or High Sierra Thanks -ALEX

PS: What Is The Better OS To Go For On This Desktop PC : MacOS High Sierra -10.13 Or MacOS Mojave -10.14

Thanks Again -Alex

• By AllIsDust
      Salve, vorrei fare un Hackintosh come da titolo, solo che avendo poco budget volevo chiedere se la mia attuale postazione fosse buona e ci fossero componenti compatibili per mac:
      i5 4590
      h97 pro4
      amd r9 280x
      ram 2x4 1600
      alu 620w

Se non erro però la gru non dovrebbe esserlo dato che è amd. Grazie in anticipo