imacosiris

problem upload files error -200

5 posts in this topic

Hi guys

Really nice look in the site !

but i have a problem, i try to upload a zip file 2.7MB and i got this error "There was a problem processing the uploaded file. -200"

i try with safari and firefox (both in last version) no adblock add-ons , no joy

Any ideas ?

Regards

Advertisement

Same thing happening to me. BTW this just happening with .zip files I can upload the image. 

Edited by telepati

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Allan
      In this forum is possible to use the file manager to upload files, photos/.plists or kexts.

Follow this steps in the video bellow:

Post files.mov
    • By Allan
      Hello guys, how you doing?

The most of you have problems to upload a file in our Downloads section, and to help you guys, I can upload it for you.
      Follow this steps:

Post here the link of the files using the most common services such as DropBox, Google Drive.
      Post the comments, such as the details.
      Images - Screenshots with a good quality.
      And the most important - The credits! Always post the name of the person who deserves the credit for the work, without this, the file will not be uploaded.

I hope that I can help you guys.  

OBS: Please don't flood this topic with unuseful posts, the main objective of it is for help you 
    • By dpuzo
      Hi, please I need help uploading my application to the iTunes app store. I found out you need a mac to do that and I don't have a mac and I can't find anyone with a mac around me. I already have a developer account, I have done the store listing and I have the .ipa file, all I need is someone to upload the build and screen shots, thanks.
    • By Allan
      Alguns usuários novatos (Newbies) não conhecem esta função. Neste forum é possivel usar o gerenciador de arquivos para o uso de uploads (fotos ou.plists) ou kexts.

Assim, não é preciso o uso de outros sites pra isso.

Vejam a sequência de imagens abaixo.

Espere o arquivo ser carregado.

Depois disso...poste! 

Há e uma dica, quando forem dar upload em algum arquivo(.plist ou kext), tentem manda-lo compactado.

Evitando algumas mensagens de erro.