Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jojo2203

High Sierra auf X220 i7 installieren

1 post in this topic

Hallo,

habe versucht nach der Anleitung von http://x220.mcdonnelltech.com/  auf einen X220 i7 zu installieren, bisher leider erfolglos. kann mir jemand die angehangenen Log Meldungen interpretieren und einen Tip geben an welcher Stelle ich weiter probieren muss. Habe es schon mit den folgenden Bootparametern probiert

-v -x -s -f cpus=1 maxmem=4096 GraphicsEnabler=No -no-zp

Es war ein 8 GB Speicherriegel gesteckt und die "neue" WLAN Karte, außerdem ist zusätzlich zur MSATA eine weitere HDD installiert.lenovo_2.jpg.5cf48594cbdd4030635557dc40b7fbaa.jpg

lenovo_1.jpg

lenovo_3.jpg

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By verdazil
      Notebook: Acer A315-53-34MP, High Sierra 10.13.6 && Mojave 10.14.6 installation

Hardware
      CPU: Intel® Core™ i3-8130U, 3400 MHz
      Memory: Kingston, DDR4, 2x4Gb, 2400 MHz
      Video: Intel UHD620 (integrated)
      Display: CMN N156HGA-EAB [15.6" LCD] (embedded)
      External monitor: LG TV 42LF650V
      SSD: Leven JAJS300M240C, 240 Gb (replacement)
      Chipset: Intel Sunrise Point-LP
      Sound: Intel Kaby Lake HDMI + Realtek ALC255
      LAN: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Adapter
      Wi-Fi + Bluetooth: Broadcom BCM94352Z (replacement)
      Touchpad: ELAN0504 
      Cardreader: Realtek PCIE RTS5289
      VGA WebCam
      Mac model: MacBookPro14,2
      MacOS versions tested: High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G8030) && Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95)

Here is what I used to install and configure the system:
      - Video settings: https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/334899-intel-framebuffer-patching-using-whatevergreen/?tab=comments#comment-2627217
      - Wi-Fi + Bluetooth: https://github.com/acidanthera/AirportBrcmFixup && https://github.com/RehabMan/OS-X-BrcmPatchRAM/blob/master/README.md
      - Touchpad and cardreader: https://voodooi2c.github.io
      - Clover version: v2.5k r5033 
      - The results of the work of many developers in this and other forums.

What works?
      - Video: FullHDx60Hz accelerated video on embedded and external (HDMI) monitors
      - Sound: embedded and external (HDMI)
      - Microphone
      - Touchpad (gestures)
      - Cardreader
      - Wi-Fi
      - USB2 && USB3 ports
      - LAN
      - Bluetooth
      - VGA WebCam
      - Sleep mode
      - Display brightness and volume control using function keys
      - Battery Indication
      - Automatically dimming the screen when the laptop is running on battery power
      - Sound notification when external power is connected

What does not work?
      -

How to use
      1. Update BIOS to version 2.02. Secure boot must be disabled, Touchpad settings - Advanced
      2. To make a bootable flash drive, you can use my EFI directory (link at the end of the message) Tested for High Sierra 10.13.6 (17G8030) && Mojave 10.14.6 (18G95) && Catalina 10.15 (19A558d) installation.
      Note: you must insert your own SeralNumber && MLB && ROM in the config.plist file.
      3. After installation, just copy EFI directory from flash drive to the system drive.
      4. Install kexts BrcmFirmwareRepo.kext && BrcmPatchRAM2.kext to the /Library/Extensions and update system caches.

Link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=11vTmPKjQUSEs2ddUzgwXG9A59EcDMrCs
    • By End3rPower50
      Hi, I want to install MacOS Catalina on my laptop.
      I was installed MacOS Mojave previously but i had a lot of problem, for example my wifi's card (Dell DW1820A) had a problem: My pc sometimes doesn't boot up or pc after some minutes crashed or slowed. 
      Now i want to try again to install macOS.

this is my spec: 
      HP 15-AY034NL 
      CPU: i7 6500U  with HD520
      SSD: 500GB SSD Samsung
      Wifi & Bluetooth: Dell DW1820A (Bluetooth: BCM2045A0) (Wifi: BCM94350ZAE)
      USB 3.0 
      Ethernet: Realtek 8100

Attached in this thread, my old clover configuration created by me (CLOVER OLD) and clover with Wifi driver (CLOVER) created by Hervè (I had asked help at insanelymac's community)

P.S SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH.
      Thanks in advance 
      -ANTONIO
      CLOVER OLD.zip
      CLOVER.zip
    • By dandepeched
      I want to share my Thinkpad configuration that is running smooth with most of the functionality working.

Laptop Specification
      Tested on 20KS003AXS model with macOS Mojave (10.14.6)

Not Supported Hardware
      Native Wi-Fi (Intel AC 3165) Discrete graphics card (ATI Radeon RX 550) Card reader Fingerprint sensor Microphone 3.5" output (only headphones are working) Wi-Fi Fix
           Native Wi-Fi adapter was replaced with Broadcom BCM94352Z adapter

Known Issues
      Lid close and FN keys stop working after sleep (fixed after reboot) Minor glitches for battery status is observed from time to time (empty or red battery icon while 100% charge) Handoff is unstable (works from time to time)  
      Configuration can be downloaded from my GitHub repo
    • By zkingtut
      Hello Everyone ,,

I'd  like to share with you my experience with Lenovo ThinkPad P50 ( EFI , and Installation Process with some tips ) Hopefully to be useful for anyone who own Lenovo ThinkPad P50 

Before start I want to show you my device specs , and I'm  sure 99% this will work too with any P50 have different spec. specially Intel i7 CPUs:

- Intel Xeon E-3 1535 v5 ( P530 Intel HD Graphics )
      - 32 GB RAM
      - 256 GB SK Hynix Nvme SSD pc401 hfs256gd9tng-62a0a - for Mac OS  ( be careful not all nvme ssd are compatible)
      - 256 GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD - for Windows 
      - 4K Screen 
      - Nvidia Quadro M2000M 4 GB ( Useless - Disabled )
      - Intel WiFi Card ( Should be change to a compatible Broadcom one )

BIOS SETUP :

I highly recommend this steps before going to BIOS SETUP according to my experience with this Laptop :

*( Update your BIOS Firmware to the latest one using windows )

*( Remove Battery , Open the back cover and unplug the small CMOS BATTERY for about  4~5 minutes and put everything back again )

* ( Remove any SSD HDD Nvme disks , USB , DisplayPort , Dock .. etc during installation, keep only the target Disk )

-------------------------------------------
      Now Power your PC and Press F1 to enter the BIOS SETUP

- Reset BIOS to its defaults
         - Adjust Date and Time 
         - Config ----> Network ---> Wake Up on Lan ( AC Only )
                                                         Network Stack ( Disabled )

- USB ----> USB UEFI support  ( Enabled)

- Display ------> Total Graphic Memory (256 MB)
                                     Graphic Device ( Hybrid)

- RAID -----> Disabled

- Security -----> Security Chip Selection ( Discrete TPM )
                                     Secure BOOT ( Disabled )
                                     Intel SGX Control ( Software Control )

- Start Up ------>BOOT Priority order ( USB HDD - Mac OS Disk - Windows - and so on ....... with this order )
                                     UEFI/Legacy ( UEFI Only )
                                     CSM Support  ( NO )
      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**   F1 to Enter Bios - F12 for Boot Menu
      ***   Delete the EFI Folder in your Installation USB and replace it with the Attached one 
      ****   Generate new serial for SMBIOS MacBook Pro 13.1
      *****    If your CPU is XEON then go to Config.plist CPU Section and Add 0x05A5 under Type ( Fix for Unknown CPU )
      ****** You can delete boot-args "brcmfx=1 & brcmfx-driver=#a" if you want , I used it in my case with 1820A card to fix wifi issue
      ******    After you successfully installed OS , now Copy the same EFI Folder to your main EFI Boot Disk Partition 
      *******    Now install all the attached KEXTS to "Library / Extensions"  using Hackintool.app or by any method and rebuild cache and repair permissions
      ********    Check and compare the KEXTS in Library/ Extensions and Delete the repeated ones from Clover / Kexts / Others ( Important don't duplicate the same kexts here and there )

FYI : LiluFriend.kext include ( Lilu , WhatEverGreen, AppleALC , AirportBrcmFixup ) All In One 

You are Done 
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is working :

- 4K Intel HD P530 2048 MB 
      - AUDIO
      - CAMERA 
      - ALL USB 3 PORTS , NO THUNDERBOLTS 
      - Keyboard and TouchPad 
      - Battery indicator 
      - Display Brightness 
      - Sleep 
      - DSDT has been patched , USB Ports modified only to MacBookPro 13.1

See the Screen Shot 

Important Notice For Future OS Updates Installations : 

To avoid Kernel Panic during install any future updates process please remove ( FakeSMC.kext and LiluFriend.kext ) from Library/Extensions directory to Clover / Kexts / Others .
      After update process finish put them back to Library/Extensions and delete them from clover . I hope this is clear enough
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Hackintosh , Let me know if you have any issue or difficulties during installation or later , I will try to help you

EFI.zip
      kexts.zip

• By fusion71au
      Clover r5051 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.

Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.

Installation
      1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r5051 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.5k-5051-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
      2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
      sudo diskutil mount disk0s1   3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
      4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
      5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.

Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.