Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sect0r5

Help me with tuning of system

2 posts in this topic

Hello guys I need help for tuning my system for better working possibilities.

What works:

• Sleep/Wake
  • Audio
  • Ethernet
  • App Store

Problems:

• CS:GO not working (other Steam games are OK)
  • Bad GPU performance 40 fps on OSX Cinebench vs 85 fps on Windows Cinebench
  • Big audio latency when using line input      //edit : problem is gone 
  • Slow start of Viber Desktop, OBS and some web pages  //edit : OBS is slow on native MacBook too
  • Sometime random mouse freezings           
  • Huge lags on latest NVidiaWeb drivers(158, 159)
  • Sometimes can't awake and stuck on black screen after restart   //edit : now is alright. magic!
  • Sometimes sound start crackling when watching online video     //edit  : magically gone edit : she come again

It's happens on a both Kernel's :

Shanee 13.3.3

Bronya

Clover 4392

What info i can provide for better results?

Thanks!

With best regards, Stan.

Send me stanMacs-Pro.zip

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SepehrM
      I'm trying to install High Sierra 10.13.3 on an ASUS N552VW laptop, and I get stuck after this message:
      "could not recover SATA HDD after 5 attempts, terminating" 
      And some other warnings afterwards.
      Specs:
      CPU: Intel Skylake 6700HQ 2.6GHz
      RAM: 16GB DDR4
      2TB HDD + 128GB SSD
      GPU: Intel HD Graphics 530 + Nvidia GTX960m
      I'm installing using a 16GB USB3 flash drive on one of HDD volumes (UEFI Mode)

I uploaded the verbose log and clover config.plist
      config-new.plist

• By noisegate
      Hi,

I use AppleALC v1.3.5, I can see the device in system info but no sound. Any idea?

Thanks!

• By JRevenge
      Ciao ragazzi,
      alla fine sono riuscito a risolvere il problema che riscontravo qualche mese fa, dopo l'ottima EFI sistemata da @gengik84 e l'ho risolto rimuovendo dart=0 che creava kernel panic e problemi quando la batteria scendeva sotto ad un livello di batteria basso. Adesso il sistema non crea più problemi di kernel panic, ma volevo chiedervi se allo stato attuale secondo voi c'è qualcos'altro da ottimizzare.

Vi allego la EFI.

Grazie anticipatamente.
      CLOVER.zip
    • By TheAngryYeti
      So after a gazillion tries with High Sierra, i gave up and decided to try Mojave. I had nothing to lose, afterall.

I started from scratch. I reformatted my thumb drive. Made it bootable from the Mojave [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. Booted with it. Selected my language. It installed a little bit. Rebooted. I Booted from the SSD. Installed a bit more. Rebooted. I Booted from the SSD again and it finished the installation.

I went through the basic setup and got to the desktop. I ran [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] and selected my options and "built" it.

Thinking i was a-ok, i decided to reboot, just to make sure all was well.

After about 1min, i lose display.

I thought i had messed something up in [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], so i decided to go back to my mac mini, redo the thumb drive all over again.

I go to boot from the thumb drive and when i get to the language selection screen, i lose all USB usage, so i cant even get in to wipe the SSD and start over. So, Mojave is still on the SSD, but i cant get to it because i lose display.

Im attaching a screenshot of Verbose mode right before i lose display.

I would greatly appreciate any help to get back into it or at least help getting it re-installed!!

-Sin

• By TheAngryYeti
      First, my build:

Asus ROG Strix H370-I mobo
      i5 8400 cpu
      32gb ddr 4 2133
      1tb samsung evo 860 ssd

Ive finally gotten to the point where the installation of HS loads to the language selection screen, but then i lose all usage of every USB port.

Im at a loss of what to do from here.

According to others, i have the proper files in the kexts/other folder as well as the drivers64UEFI folder.

Does anyone have any suggestions as to what i can do? Im getting kinda desperate as ive been at it for a week now and this is as far as ive gotten.

-Sin