I'm selling my hp z820 with the specs listed below since i accidentally bought me another one (that's what i told to my wife anyway).
The machine runs flawlessly High High Sierra 10.13.6 and also has Win7 pro and Win10 pro licences tied to the machine.
The machine is in Athens Greece
I'm asking for 850 euros shipped within the European Union.
• Make: HP
• Modell: Workstation Z820
• Processor: 2x Intel XEON Quad-Core E5-2670
• Chipset: Intel C602
• Memory: 64 GB ECC RAM
• Sound: Realtek ALC262
• Graphics Card: nVidia Quadro K600
• SAS - Controller: LSI SAS2308 with RAID (0, 1, 5, 10)
• SSD - 256 GB
• DVD RW
• 2x Ethernet-LAN (RJ-45): 2 (Dual Gigabit - 1000Mbit/s)
• FireWire: 2x (1x Front + 1x Back)
• USB 2.0: 5x (1x Front + 4x Back)
• USB 3.0: 4x (2x Front + 2x Back)
• PS/2 • serial RS232 • Line-In • Line-Out • Microphone • FireWire (6polig)
• PSU: 1125 Watt
• (WxHxD): 203mm x 444mm x 525mm
• Weight: 21,1kg
The machine is configured to also run MacOS 10.12.6 High Sierra without any hiccups and complete working power management.
Geekbench 4 64-bit MacOs Results
Geekbench 4 64-bit Win10 Results
The pictured drive trays are not included - the original placeholders will be mounted!
Clover r4989 ISO compiled with GCC and minimal config.plist compatible for use in VMWare Workstation.
Tested with unlocked Workstation 15 running OSX 10.9 -->10.15 guest in Windows X64 host.
1. Download and unzip "EFI_Clover_r4989 for VMware.zip". Mount Clover-v2.4k-4989-X64.iso by double clicking on it.
2. Mount your VM's EFI System Partition eg in terminal
sudo diskutil mount disk0s1
3. Copy EFI folder from step 1 into the EFI partition
4. Shutdown the VM, add bios.bootDelay = "3000" to your VM's vmx file
5. Reboot your VM, press <F2> to access the VMware Boot Manager and add CLOVERX64.efi to the boot menu.
Substitute your own unique and valid MLB and ROM variables in the /EFI/CLOVER/config.plist (Rt Variables section) to activate iMessage/Facetime on your VM.
I have installed OSx86 10.11 (El Capitan) on April 2016 on my Asus Z170 Deluxe system.
For installation I used this Thread.
I used it a lot and it worked well. Meanwhile I switched to Linux and I use Win10 time to time. So OSX was forgotten. Also it did not boot correctly anymore.
Now I wanted to start with a fresh installation and use OSX more often again. I want to use OSX 10.13 High Sierra. Is it working on my Asus Z170 Deluxe? I have the same Hardware as of April 2016 only the graphics card was updated to a Nvidia GTX1080.
My Hardware in detail: Asus Z-170-Deluxe (Bios 3801), i7-6700k, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 SC GAMING ACX 3.0, Samsung 950 Pro/M2 NVME 512MB, HDD 4 TB)
Can I use some of support files from the old thread for the installation (see attachment)? Can I still use Clover 2.3k r3292 Special Edition v2 ? Or do I need a newer version?
Has someone installed High Sierra successfully on the Asus Z170 Deluxe ?
About some hints where to start I would be thankful.
I havent used my hackintosh in a while. I wanted to boot to my mac drive. This error comes up when i try to boot. Ive tryed using explorer++ and update the lilu kext and whatevergreen kext, no luck yet. Any ideas?
1080 nvidia card
mac drive is an SSD from kingston
Display port outpoot
Now have a Olarila app, just download app and clover folder for your Chipset!
Nehalem, SandyBridge, IvyBridge, Haswell, Broadwell
Skylake, Kabylake and Coffeelake is here
Install MacOS with Olarila Image, Step by Step, Install and Post Install
Mojave Full DSDT patch
***Update bios to last available version!***
If you need a full patched DSDT...
-Extract tables with F4 key in Clover boot screen!
-Run it and send me files!
--Create a bootable copy of macOS Sierra / High Sierra / Mojave
--Install Clover in USB stick
--Replace with my Clover folder
--Install Sierra/High Sierra and boot into system!
--Install Clover and replace with my folder
--Reboot and activate video!
Now you need a fine tune! DSDT time!
-FIX ERRORS AND WARNINGS
-XXXX to HDEF
- 1 Generation Intel Processors, use Generate P and C States in config.plist
- 2 and 3 Generations Intel Processors, Generate SSDT with Piker script and drop CpuPm and Cpu0Ist SSDTs
- 4 Generation+ Intel Processors, use PluginType=1 in DSDT, SSDT or Clover config.plist
for check Power, Frequency, Temperature and Utilization, use it
Install Intel Power Gadget.pkg.zip
Install .app, select the required permission and reboot. Work in F1 / F2 keys!
*in some cases .app don't work, check patches in config.plist inside Clover folder Post Install
--install Lan driver by Mieze
It's time to Rock
-Credits and thanks to the old and new people in the community who developed patches, kexts and bootloaders!
Apple, Slice, Kabyl, usr-sse2, jadran, Blackosx, dmazar, STLVNUB, pcj, apianti, JrCs, pene, FrodoKenny, skoczy, ycr.ru, Oscar09, xsmile, SoThOr, RehabMan, Download-Fritz, Zenit432, cecekpawon, Intel, Oracle, Chameleon Team, crazybirdy, Mieze, Mirone, Oldnapalm, netkas, Elconiglio, artut-pt, ErmaC, Pavo, Toleda, Master Chief and family, bcc9, The King, PMheart, Sherlocks, Micky1979, vit9696, vandroiy2013, Voodoo Team, Pike R. Alpha, lvs1974, Austere.J, CVad and many, many, many others!
We're all here to have fun and learn from each other!