giacomo.furlani

Audio basso con voodoo hda

3 posts in this topic

Salve, il mio portatile ha la scheda audio  Realtek ALC3234, uso voodoo hda ma con questo Kext l'audio è più basso del normale.. cosa posso fare? Si sente più basso anche il microfono, infatti spesso siri non capisce cosa dico

Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By RogerDodger93
      Salve a tutti ragazzi,
      Mi sono appena iscritto e innanzi tutto vorrei esprimere la mia gratitudine per l'aiuto offerto. Il mio problema come da titolo riguarda il mio Pavilion Power 15 più precisamente il modello cb015nl. Ho notato che c'era un altro topic su un modello simile ma immagino che anche se i modelli sono simili non è detto che siano compatibili quindi ne ho creato uno per il mio modello. Per arrivare al dunque, sono riuscito ad installare con successo Mojave 10.14 ma ho riscontrato diversi problemi una volta avviato l'OS. Quello che non riesco a far funzionare è l'indicatore della batteria, il power managment (Stop non funziona e la luminosità), la porta ethernet e credo che la scheda wifi sia incompatibile, le gesture del trackpad, e l'audio che con una scheda audio esterna funziona a meraviglia e l'ultimo grosso problema è che non riesco a far partire clover senza la usb di installazione, ho installato clover bootoader sull'hd dove ho mojave ma niente senza la usb mi parte il bootloader di hp/windows. Premetto che sono partito con una copia di mojave scaricata dall'appstore. Vi allego il report di HackInfo sperando che possa essere d'aiuto per il troubleshooting
      HackInfo_Report.zip
    • By danny1m
      hi can someone help I'm getting sutter on usb audio in high Sierra ryzen build I'm going to be using this machine hopefully for audio production 
      any help welcome I've seen the very helpful https://www.insanelymac.com/forum/profile/557433-mald0n/ help with this issue previously great if anyone can pint me in the right direction of a guide to fix or something 
      heres the ioreg and tables.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1TwRiR4rKPLiJITzTTR4oIydCskWItIk3
    • By warty
      On 8/20/2018 at 5:22PM, TessereKt said:

On 8/21/2018 at 7:34AM, insanelyDeepak said:

@insanelyDeepak, I would like to try cloverHDA, but I need help understanding how to use it.

I have an Asus laptop that uses Realtek ALC295.

My questions with regard to using cloverHDA:
      1.  I am running High Sierra (10.13.6). Is cloverHDA directly compatible? If not, can it easily be made compatible with adjustments I can apply?

2.  What needs to be done with the original AppleHDA.kext that is already present in /S/L/E? Should it be left alone? Should it be removed? If it is removed, does the AppleHDA.kext that comes with cloverHDA, for example /Vanilla AppleHDA/Mac OS Sierra 10.12.6/AppleHDA.kext, need to be installed in its place?

3.  In the 21 aug 18 reply to TessereKt, you mentioned "there is ALCPluxfix must install this." I noticed that there is a directory for alc_fix in one ALC295 directory (the ALC295_v2 Asus UX430UA directory) but not in the other ALC 295 directory that is provided (the ALC295/3254 directory). In which situation(s) is ALCPlugFix required?

4.  My pathmaps are somewhat different from those in the cloverHDA.kext. Is there an easy way for me to customize the kext? For example, if I just switch the values in the xml files, will that be enough? Or does the whole thing then need to be recompiled?

needed pathmaps:
      33-2
      23-3
      7-36-18
      9-34-19

(My highest priority for the moment is getting headphone working, which is 33-2, and I might even be able to use the 33-3 that is already included. But I would like to eventually get all of them working.)

• By buges
      Hi

I have a lynx aes16 pci card installed in my system which works when it wants to!

Sometimes it's fine and sometimes it just stops or digitally stutters, manually unloading and reloading the kext makes no difference and when i reboot i get the following message:

>>>> Lynx.kExt: No interrupts processed for one second! [0]. Restarting Devices!

It works perfectly in windows, and never had a problem when i was using an asus Z170, so i think it might be a gigabyte issue.

Any help would be great
      Thanks

• By maiconjs
      I have a receiver with 7.1 channels, in which I transmit the formats Dolby Digital and DTS without problems by Windows, through the HDMI output of HD4000. On that same Laptop, I have the Hackintosh, with the High Sierra 10.13.6, and with audio enabled using AppleALC, but in the audio preferences, I can not enable the Digital audio format. Also did not find players like Mirillis SplashPro (which I have used in Windows) with the option of HDMI output Bitstream. Is it possible to enable this digital output on Hackintosh?